Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about this pit, but it would seem like an obvious place to search, no?

And thanks guys, for lightening this thread back up a little. I don't know about the rest of you, but I was much in need of a little lighthearted humor.

:D Nothing wrong with lightening up now and then! Life is too serious to be serious all the time. (One of my "rules of life" actually)

If you hadn't said that...they would have thought I was joking. LOL

Suzi~ It would be a logical place for him to go if it is secluded at night and has no cameras. I thought about the university, but you have the problem with cameras and security there. He would not have gone there, imo.

LOL, you know you spend WAY too much time on WS when you automatically catch that someone edited their post, and they didn't note that they edited it.

You did add the note to Suzi, right?

It looks like a large covered pool or something, or perhaps a track for running??? I have been on anywho.com trying to find "businesses" at that general address. I can tell you it is not a 'skating rink', 'public warehouse', or 'water treatment' facility. I have searched all of those. Check you guys latter - got to get the kids.

I NEVER bother to say I edit my posts because you will know when you spend even MORE time here...I edit my posts constantly. LMAO

Yes, (I just did it again!)...I did edit to include the note to Suzi. LOL

It is much, much too large for a pool and there is only one small outbuilding there. It has to be like a reservoir of some sort or a quarry. On the terrain map it shows up as three separate water areas, but on the satellite view it is only one. It is a couple of blocks long and at least a half city block wide.

I believe per Mark F. that there is a quarry of sorts about 1/4 mile from the house from where she was taken.

So yeah I think you are right SS, it seems to be a quarry.

Also I believe per Mark F. that it was up a hill or incline of sorts to go towards the quarry.

It was in the link from one of the videos that Mark F. did at the house.

Kel

I don't know that "hunting" presumably innocent people on the Internet is the way to solve a case or not. Nor do I know if Myspace guy is the perp or not. My gut says he's not. Of course I've been wrong about lots of things, but my gut says no, he's not the guy.

Dee, if it helps, the police are ASKING people to report men who match the information they've released. They WANT our help.

I am sure they are getting hundreds, maybe thousands of tips every day. If this man is innocent, LE will figure it out really quickly. But they do need the public's input; that's why they are asking.

I missed Mark's piece on the area, I guess. I will go back and find it. I think that is probably where he took the Thai victim, imo. I found the transcript, but not the video. Yes, it must be the quarry he mentioned.

Reno Police Department
News Release
January 31, 2008
For Immediate Release
Case No.
08-2844
Update: Missing Person Case - Brianna Denison
- Additional Evidence Information Discovered -
During the continuing investigation of Brianna Denison’s
disappearance by the Reno Police Department and the FBI, additional
information has been discovered. The Washoe County Crime Lab has
established a DNA evidentiary link between Brianna’s case, the
Kidnap/Sexual Assault case from December (as already reported), and now
the November 2007 case in which the suspect attempted to sexually
assault the victim. As already noted, all of these cases occurred
within close proximity of each other in the neighborhood immediately
west of the University of Nevada Reno.
(so much more at the link and pic of condom package)
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/0...o-investigation-college-coed-brianna-denison/

From the link I posted above and a reminder of the tips LE wants:

All descriptions of the suspect and vehicle have already been
distributed and as much information as possible is being sent in order
to solve the cases. The public is encouraged to consider that these
descriptions could vary slightly as compared to the actual suspect or
suspect vehicle. For that reason, please do not automatically rule out
non-exact matches because any clues, no matter how seemingly
insignificant, could help us solve these cases. The DNA evidence that
we are in possession of will provide us with the positive link(s) for
prosecution.

Another possible rape. The victim did not initially report, so there is no DNA to compare. But there is a composite sketch at the below link. Notice the date...October 22nd.

University of Nevada, Reno police released a composite drawing today of a suspect in a rape that occurred last year but that was reported Wednesday.
A crime alert briefing is scheduled at 4:30 p.m. at the UNR Police Department. The composite drawing of the suspect, based on the victim’s description of her assailant, will be distributed at that time.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...EWS18/80131046&oaso=news.rgj.com/breakingnews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox