Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craigslist's Reno Rant has produced some interesting finds. I had never checked it out before until someone mentioned these to me. (A huge thanks to that person...you know who you are!) I don't know that any of it is true or if they are the true ravings of a loon on there...but worth checking out anyway.

Also there was this mention on CL:

I didn't grab the links, but they are on CL Reno Raves And Rants section.

SS, Have not wanted to post what dh thoughts were regarding the thong, until I saw your post regarding post of maniac on Craigslist. Sorry if this graphic. My dh thinks murderer left a souvenir by leaving thong, but he also thinks that murderer took a souvenir from Brianna, perhaps some body part? OMG, when dh said this to me days ago, the thought terrified & sickened me. Is it possible that's what LE can't and won't talk about?

Location and age were the only similarities that I could see. The use of a gun and the description given was enough for me to decide it wasn't the same perp .

right..the only thing that we could see...it's obvious LE isn't giving all info out to the public...there's something about the October 22nd attack that makes LE think it's possibly related...we just don't know what that is...they haven't totally dismissed this attack as related yet..

right..the only thing that we could see...it's obvious LE isn't giving all info out to the public...there's something about the October 22nd attack that makes LE think it's possibly related...we just don't know what that is...they haven't totally dismissed this attack as related yet..
I believe there would be DNA left behind if this attack were from the same guy, too. He has managed to leave it everywhere else and even go as far as to give it to them wrapped up on a thong with bows! So where is it?! This supposedly would have been his first attack. I am not buying they have anything else.

I believe the woman they are re-interviewing is not the Oct 22nd vic, but the other one from Oct that was announced yesterday. From the below link:

http://www.ktvn.com/Global/story.asp?S=7908514

Just Wednesday, university police alerted students about a newly reported groping that took place near campus in October. But Reno police say the woman in that case had already came forward. "We have interviewed her, her comments to us at the time lead us to believe it wasn't connected. That it was possibly a prank," says Lt. Bob McDonald.
Reno police re-interviewed that woman Thursday afternoon about why she reported it again as something more serious.

ETA: I don't think the woman thought it was a prank originally, otherwise she would not have reported it. And LE wonders why she is coming forward again? Maybe she is because they treated it like it was a prank and didn't take her seriously the first time!!!

thanks Suzi:)

SS, Have not wanted to post what dh thoughts were regarding the thong, until I saw your post regarding post of maniac on Craigslist. Sorry if this graphic. My dh thinks murderer left a souvenir by leaving thong, but he also thinks that murderer took a souvenir from Brianna, perhaps some body part? OMG, when dh said this to me days ago, the thought terrified & sickened me. Is it possible that's what LE can't and won't talk about?
This could be why Lt. McDonald was so vehement in his remarks.

Hmmm...I wonder if she bit him?! I know that would be my first thought if someone tried to force oral sex which we do suspect he did to victim #2. It would be something that would anger him to the point where he might do something such as that.

Craigslist's Reno Rant has produced some interesting finds. I had never checked it out before until someone mentioned these to me. (A huge thanks to that person...you know who you are!) I don't know that any of it is true or if they are the true ravings of a loon on there...but worth checking out anyway.

http://reno.craigslist.org/rnr/580715105.html

Also there was this mention on CL:

http://reno.craigslist.org/rnr/582254468.html

OMG. :eek::eek: These really disturbed me. How would they even know the details of the case, unless they're involved somehow? I think LE should be requesting info about these posters and investigating them further...

That basically tells me...without saying it....that the body was staged, posed, whatever. It's just a matter of how, ans what messege he was trying to send.

it tells me the same thing, Rick......course LE is keeping tight-lipped on this probably because there's usually some wacko out there that wants to claim he did this, so they have to keep things quiet for that reason also....to weed out the wackos......

OMG. :eek::eek: These really disturbed me. How would they even know the details of the case, unless they're involved somehow? I think LE should be requesting info about these posters and investigating them further...

they could know the details from something slipping from a family friend, then on to another person, & another, another.....things do get leaked by family & friends sometimes....

not putting much faith into that stuff.....yet

INTERESTING SPECULATION:
Another poster on Craigslist infers that she was already dead from alcohol poisoning when the perp took her. This could be another explanation as to why no one heard anything or why she didn't scream... It could also be what her family was alluding to when they said something along the lines of being thankful that she wasn't aware of what she was going through???

"the dog was passed out? Reply to: pers-582516786@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-21, 10:09PM PST

.... will you pencil necks get real? HUH? Brianna was already dead from alcohol poisoning when she was abducted ....this is a clear cut case of necrophelia"

http://reno.craigslist.org/rnr/582516786.html

ETA: This fits along the lines of what LE was saying. They said that the perp was a "deviant" and that the crimes were shocking to even them, seasoned LE officials. I don't know how much further from the norm you can get besides necrophilia.

they could know the details from something slipping from a family friend, then on to another person, & another, another.....things do get leaked by family & friends sometimes....

VERY true. But you never know...

It could have come from a friend or family member of that person that discovered the body, but I doubt that person would have stayed very long and "examined" the crime seen after stumbling upon a body. I'd have booked it and called 9-1-1 immediately.

It takes an awful lot of alcohol to kill, and I just can't see that being the case. The friends would have said they were worried about the amount she drank if it was near death levels. I think "Passed out drunk" was the theme of the evening...which explains nobody hearing anything....including a barking dog.

Even though it was reported that Brianna may have had alcohol (and possibly a significant amount), the chances that she developed alcohol poisoning and died from it on the very night that a serial rapist abducted her from within her home are slim. I very much doubt that this is what happened, although it may be theoretically possible.

Lion

Don't forget that a man found her then went back to his office to tell his manager who then called LE. Everyone in that office knows possibly knows the condition of her body.

It takes an awful lot of alcohol to kill, and I just can't see that being the case. The friends would have said they were worried about the amount she drank if it was near death levels. I think "Passed out drunk" was the theme of the evening...which explains nobody hearing anything....including a barking dog.

good points made, & i agree.....i don't think Brianna was dead when she was abducted...she was still talking on the phone around 4:30 am....

Don't forget that a man found her then went back to his office to tell his manager who then called LE. Everyone in that office knows possibly knows the condition of her body.

true!....info told over & over thru lots of people....by the time it gets to the 100th one, there's no telling how the story is told...

Even though it was reported that Brianna may have had alcohol (and possibly a significant amount), the chances that she developed alcohol poisoning and died from it on the very night that a serial rapist abducted her from within her home are slim. I very much doubt that this is what happened, although it may be theoretically possible.

Lion
I would have to agree with you since Bri ate breakfast before going home. A person in that condition probably would have opted to head home before they passed out. I don't buy she died from alcohol poisoning at all.

This Nevada woman has been missing longer, and not in the press hardly at all...could those panties be hers?

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=7772307

Pics at link
Oh, MY! Could you please add this to the "Possible Victims" thread? I wonder what the description is of her boyfriend?!?!

Mariela's boyfriend told family he dropped her off at home at 4:30 a.m. on January 1. He says he drove on without actually seeing if she actually made it inside. Mariela's friends believe he has since headed to Mexico.

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=7772307

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member