Bring them home-Hailey's Uncle Speaks out-2011, March 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
My edit buttons gone but here's Billies words about the sheet along with NG's "Bombshell" that its being forensically tested..

DUNN: I just know when they came in and searched the house, they took a few things, which they`re more than welcome to take any and everything they need. I didn`t notice the sheet was missing for a couple of days. I did tell them to take it for the hounds, but, yes, they kept it and they can keep it, get anything they need

And here's NG about the sheet..
Hailey`s bed sheets, at this hour performing forensic tests to determine if a molestation and/or murder occurred there. Cops also investigating whether the live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, has access to sulfuric acid at his job. Could that acid destroy a child`s body?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

Yes so very odd that a bedsheet would be asked to use as a scent item{and just to clarify the hounds DID NOT END UP USING SHEET AS SCENT ITEM..because LE kept the sheet to be tested forensically}..but several of you ask very good questions why not clothes not yet washed of Hailey's..but my other thought about the sheet being used as scent item.. because what else seems odd is you would think there would hardly be any scent on it..as until Christmas when Hailey received her new TV for her bedroom..she hadn;t even been sleeping in her bed but rather on the couch..and with her disappearing on the 27th..and she spent the night with Clint on the 25th{Christmas}..she would have only been in that bed 1 night the 26th..and many of us have our doubts that Hailey was alive by the morning of the 27th..so her even sleeping in the bed on the "sheet" in question is very iffy as well..

My point..seems as tho this "sheet" would not have Hailey's scent on it..atleast not much of a scent..if any..

I agree with you.

I know some that do seasonal work that make so much money during that period that they do not have to work for months to comfortably provide for their families all year long.

And money is not what defines a good parent anyway, imo. It is not the gift of money that matters in the end, but the giving of their heart, emotional support, and quality time spent with their children.

While I don't approve of any illegal drug use... I do think Clint has been much more of a parent to his children including DD than Billie Dunn.

At DD's age I do think Clint has a chance to gain custody of him. The Judge will weigh very seriously where DD wants to live since he is an older child.

I just had a friend of mine separate and divorce her husband. He had a son by a previous marriage but his son wanted to remain with my friend and the Judge held hearings and decided it was in his best interest to remain with his step mom. He is 16. His father had jumped on my friend in front of the children and the Judge didn't think it was in the best environment for C to be placed with his father who had shown violent tendencies.

So I hope Clint fights for DD and wins. At least in his home children don't disappear never to be seen again.

IMO

I would like to see CD get custody of DD as I believe they have a good relationship. The problem maybe that CD cannot financially provide for DD. Seems he's having a hard time providing for N and baby now. Seasonal workers do make good money, but it's not a stable income. It would be nice to see CD go to college or trade school and get a degree, steady income and a job that would be easier on his body, seeing as he already has back issues. The fact that he is still so young is a huge plus for him to further educate himself.

My two cents on the use of illegal drugs, they are illegal for a reason. Anyone who uses is thumbing their nose at the law and breaking the law. To me it's just a mask for some to cover for those who cannot deal with their life issues. As I said in a previous post, if he uses it to deal with pain, he needs to go to a doctor who will legally allow him to use it. It seems to me CD uses it more for recreation according to video and past talk. There is also meds he could be prescribed for pain, and not necessarily the habit forming types. I realize that all this cost money, but isn't he spending money anyhow on pot? I would think because he does not have an income, he is probably receiving some type of government assistance. I don't think the taxpayers or government would be too impressed with CD knowing he is spending money on pot instead of diapers, food or clothing for his children.

I speak from experience and it burns my butt knowing my ex-neighbours, both young, capable of working and providing for their 5 children. They were on government assistance but could buy beer, cigarettes, take out food on regular basis, buy pot (I could smell it as they sat out on their balcony smoking it), rent movies almost everyday. I would be out working in my yard, and see her taxi her kiddies to school and come home with movies, take-out food, coffee, beer etc. All at taxpayers expense. And the saddest part was that I would hear them yelling and swearing at their kids, and their kids would run the streets a lot. The mom would pop out another one just before the youngest was to start school. This gave her the excuse to stay home and collect government assistance. :maddening:

Of course this is all JMHO, should anyone care. :truce:

RSBM:

I speak from experience and it burns my butt knowing my ex-neighbours, both young, capable of working and providing for their 5 children. They were on government assistance but could buy beer, cigarettes, take out food on regular basis, buy pot (I could smell it as they sat out on their balcony smoking it), rent movies almost everyday. I would be out working in my yard, and see her taxi her kiddies to school and come home with movies, take-out food, coffee, beer etc. All at taxpayers expense. And the saddest part was that I would hear them yelling and swearing at their kids, and their kids would run the streets a lot. The mom would pop out another one just before the youngest was to start school. This gave her the excuse to stay home and collect government assistance. :maddening:

Of course this is all JMHO, should anyone care. :truce:

LOL You must have lived on the other side of one of my past neighbors...and I agree, while everything I saw was disgusting, the yelling and cussing at the children was deplorable.

I must say that I strongly disagree with Richy C's opinion that Clint's use of his preferred drug does not in any way affect his performance as a father. In a way, I believe it does. That is, my disagreement lies in the fact that Clint was and is indeed involved in the raising of two teenagers. It is very difficult to preach to middle-school aged children, let alone teenagers, to do as I say, not as I do. I in no way mean to infer that CD is not and has not been a caring, loving father. I believe he has been and is.

While I do agree that Clint's use of his preferred drug probably does not affect his job performance and perhaps, his ability to provide income for his family, and that what he does to his body on his off-time is his own business, I feel strongly that when raising children it is in their best interests that we postpone, delay, put aside a few of our pleasures, our vices, our indulgences (the illegal ones), while involved in the challenging journey of raising our children. Youth today are not always easily duped by what mommy and daddy say they may be smoking for pain management, or even what's "legally" in the medicine cabinet and why mommy and daddy may need it.

My feelings about this have nothing to do with economic class, educational attainment, etc. What's goes for the working and middle classes, applies to the upper class. Additionally, I am not against medical marijuana, nor the legalization of marijuana. When the children, teenagers, have moved out of your home or have turned 18, do whatever you want to do to your own body, in your own home. Personally, I'm not interested.

My best guess after listening to Richy C last night, is I'll bet he did not partake in the currently "illegal" recreational use of weed while raising his own teenage children. I see nothing wrong with letting your "kid" brother-in-law know that until the job of raising your kids has been completed, or until you obtain a prescription for medicinal use of weed, lay off its use.

Just now listening to the show, I see what you all mean about Ritchie. He seems like an a very decent, honest man. Very articulate and loyal to his family.

Connie and Nana.. There are no words that describe the loss you both live with every single day.. I am so sorry..
I know both look down proudly at what awesome moms they are blessed in having..

Hamster am sorry for your recent loss of your husband.. It too is a painful loss that one never gets over but rather just as Nana said you just learn to live with..

May God bless you all..
love0075.gif

Just out of curiosity, I'd like more of an explanation on how BD fooled the school system with the name change of her son. I understood how Clint claimed to have been fooled into thinking he'd adopted the teen, but it was only a name change. What I don't get is how she could have or would have even bothered to have fooled the school system. They could care less if a person is a step parent, aunt, uncle, etc. All Texas seems to want to do is have the kid in school. Unless the school wanted to see adoption papers when changing all the records to a different last name and she got them to do it without seeing them. All she'd have to of done was show them the legal name change (if there really was one). Clint seemed to have indicated that a legal name change had been done but was there really? They keep bringing this up.

So, this guy is from CD's side of the family?

It doesn't make sense to me that they would be so respectful of BD if they believe what they believe. She isn't their blood.

I would be interested in what BD's family have to say about all of this.

IIRC, when asked that question during the polygraph, his answer indicated that he was telling the truth.

I think it's in the original SWA from January.

Or it could mean that he believed it to be true, such as expressing an opinion of where he thought she would be. The question is who or what was in Scurry.

Exactly! My niece was killed when she was 16 and that was 1992. Her room today is still the same as the day she left it. Her poetry, her makeup, everything........untouched.
You could often find her parents in her room sitting on the floor in her room, with their backs leaned up against the wall, sobbing.
It's still hard for all of us to this day. She was a beautiful child!

I am so sorry for your loss :hug:

I have never lost a child, and doubt I'd survive it. My daughter is my whole life. With that said, she is a total slob. When we moved to our current home, she decided she wanted her bedroom to be the basement. I would have preferred to have her upstairs with me, but wanted her to be happy. It is a complete pig sty. We've been here 9 months and she has stuff still in boxes. I find the basement to be depressing, and even a bit smelly, not to mention that I have to wade through her room to get to the laundry room.

She recently got caught shoplifting (socks, feminine products) and when the judge sentenced her to 30 days, my first thought was that I could get her room fixed up while she was gone. I know that's different, but I would want it to be nice when she got home. She got 8 pieces of furniture and I have only assembled 6 so far. 30 days would give me time to build the rest, wash the mountains of clothing, and put it all away. She ended up with probation instead and I will be honest, I was really hoping to have that opportunity to get her stuff unpacked and organized while she was off learning a lesson about consequences.

I suspect I am very atypical in the sense that, if she "disappeared" and I believed she would be coming back, I think I would move her room completely, putting her upstairs, across the hall from me. When she returned, I'd want to know where she was, and to keep her close. I'd like her to be in a room with windows, too.

Hailey is at an age where she may have been asking to change her room from pink. If so, Billie may be redoing her room as a way of acknowledging that she is a teenager now and not a little girl.

Of course, there's also that nasty rumor that she was trading the house for the kids, in which case, home or not, that would no longer be Hailey's room. If/when Hailey returns, it would be to live with Clint, and the house at 1800 (sic) Chestnut (they are 1804, right?) would be Billie's alone (and of course, if Hailey came home, probably Shawn as well).

I would like to see CD get custody of DD as I believe they have a good relationship. The problem maybe that CD cannot financially provide for DD. Seems he's having a hard time providing for N and baby now. Seasonal workers do make good money, but it's not a stable income. It would be nice to see CD go to college or trade school and get a degree, steady income and a job that would be easier on his body, seeing as he already has back issues. The fact that he is still so young is a huge plus for him to further educate himself.

Here's where I'll disagree again :). I just don't think someone's financial situation should have any bearing on deciding whether they're a fit parent, whether they should have custody of a child, or god forbid, have a child taken away. We have safety nets (should have more, ImO, but that's a whole nother can of worms!) in place for families who need assistance, so whether or not CD makes a whole lot of $ or none, it should have no bearing on whether he's a fit parent for HD or DD.

My two cents on the use of illegal drugs, they are illegal for a reason.

I have yet to see an argument for the criminalization of pot that doesn't apply also -and moreso- to alcohol. Yet we keep one legal, and the other not. It has more to do with the warped "war on drugs", and money for privatized prison systems than it has to do with any public danger or health risk. It's a double standard. CD does hard labor, and smokes pot. Maybe a guy across town works a 3 figure desk job and gets drunk lots (destroying his liver all the while) But CD isn't a good provider, isn't a fit parent for DD, because his substance is illegal but the other guys isn't, and his job is seasonal? Don't get it. Double standard.

Anyone who uses is thumbing their nose at the law and breaking the law. To me it's just a mask for some to cover for those who cannot deal with their life issues. As I said in a previous post, if he uses it to deal with pain, he needs to go to a doctor who will legally allow him to use it.

Is that even possible in TX? Medical mj? I don't think it is, but I could be wrong. Maybe he doesn't have health insurance either. Which makes trying to stay healthy that much carder on his pay.

It seems to me CD uses it more for recreation according to video and past talk. There is also meds he could be prescribed for pain, and not necessarily the habit forming types. I realize that all this cost money, but isn't he spending money anyhow on pot?

All of which have serious side effects, even if not habit forming. and make big $$ for big pharma. But the medicinal plant is the one that's illegal, go figure. Because it doesn't make money for big corps. :)

. I don't think the taxpayers or government would be too impressed with CD knowing he is spending money on pot instead of diapers, food or clothing for his children.

I don't think I've seen pics of CDs baby withut clothes or diapers. And she looks well fed.

We can't extrapolate from one family of pot users to all users. I know a family that definitely doesn't have parents that smoke, yet they scream all the time at their kids. I'm not sure that makes it true for everyone.

Of course this is all JMHO, should anyone care.

I care, as you can see (read?)! :). Thanks for the discussion, and I'm okay with agreeing to disagree. I just hate to see this guy labelled as not a good parent, or whatever, because of his job, or yes, even his use of pot. Even if BD still had her good job, and wasn't involved in drugs (as the affidavits mentioned she purchased), id still be of the opinion that CD by far, seems to be the more attentive, caring parent. Even to DD, who isnt his own son. I think Ritchie's interview shows that he thinks so as well, and he knows CD better than any of us.

Anyway, Peace! And I hope I haven't derailed the thread tooooo much, so this will be my last post on the side issue of CDs job and pot use. :innocent:

So, this guy is from CD's side of the family?

It doesn't make sense to me that they would be so respectful of BD if they believe what they believe. She isn't their blood.

I would be interested in what BD's family have to say about all of this.

He is CDs brother in law. I took him to be not so much "respectful" of BD, but either that he finds it very hard to believe that someone he's known for so many years could be involved in the disappearance of her own child, OR, that he (like I think CD) is afraid to drive her away by saying anything TOO negative, as that might not be helpful in getting her to cooperate with finding HD.

This thread is going to close soon as do all show threads. We can start breaking out the discussion into topics.

i.e. The bedroom redecoration, the alleged reported deal proposal for the house(the link is now in media); etc.

I didn't get to listen to the program, but I am so glad that Hailey's uncle spoke out. He sounds like an honest caring man who is truly impacted by all this "breaking news". From the very first time I saw BD through the media, I felt that there was something missing in addition to her daughter. What was missing comes from the heart, and it was apparent from the get-go that BD had plenty of heart, but it was only for SA. I think she had "eased" Hailey out of her life when she didn't even slowly ease SA into their family.
A week after CD was booted out, SA was in and HD was told, like him or not, she had to show him respect. In her media performances BD claimed she was a "wonderful mother. SA creeped Hailey out, made her uncomfortable, but BD thought he was "awesome". Poor Hailey must have been terrified to be alone with him in that house, and found places to go to avoid him. Unfortunately, Hailey lost, poor sweet beautiful Hailey was outnumbered - there were two monsters living in that house. BD allowed CP etc. into her house, claiming she was unaware of it. Now we hear that she has remodeled Hailey's room, eradicating Hailey's very existence. What I find sickening is that perhaps that room which was once Hailey's is now a new "playroom" for BD & SA. BD can dress up in Hailey's clothes, and play young and innocent for SA. BD can play "cheerleader".
Okay, I admit, I am beyond disgusted by BD/SA known behaviors.
Their drug use, their filthy images of *advertiser censored*, CP and Beastiality made me fearful of their unknown acts pertaining to Hailey. I hope BD doesn't have title to that house. I hope she gets a new "house" with bars on it. I hope Hailey is found. There is very little hope, not even "a little bit" that Hailey is alive. BD has known the truth all this time, but thinks she can outsmart everybody. I hope, I sincerely hope, she is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname