Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE SHAWN ADKINS SPEAKS OUT March 3rd 2011

Sorry if this was posted. In the video report at the link , the news anchor states toward the end that SA' s attorney asked him not to do the interview with Blog Talk Radio :

Audio From Shawn Adkins Blog Talk Radio Interview

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/27087611/detail.html

Thanks for that info. So if SA's lawyer asked him NOT to do the interview ... did someone TELL SA to do the interview?

Even if I knew I had done nothing wrong, I would not ignore the advice of my lawyer. I love my freedom way too much. It's awesome!

I keep going back to SA's comment about loving animals and only killing rats in the house. Rats? What kind of rats? Vermin rats or people that tell on you rats?

I think that is a very good question there. Maybe HD (nosey per her mother's words) found the memory stick and threaten to tell her mother what she saw. SA knows that the child *advertiser censored* could put him behind bars and he just had to get rid of someone who was about to "rat" him out.

Judge, Connie's dog, sensed Shawn was a threat to the family and warned them ahead of time that SA intended to seek revenge against CD and do harm or he wouldn't have confronted Shawn when he appeared at the door with BD on Xmas Day. Two days later, when SA was alone with Hailey, she's gone. My hunch at the beginning of this case was SA harmed Hailey to hurt Cliff.

I agree. I am reading through the transcript right now and also bumped up the thread for Connie and Mary's interview. I am with you I think maybe motive could very well be to get back at Clint.

In reference to Shawn's previous statement (in the BTHN interview of 3/4/11) that somebody told him there was no child *advertiser censored* on the memory stick.

Host: How did you say you found this out this afternoon about the computer?

Shawn Adkins: Oh, about how I found out about the computer, about the memory stick?

Host: Yes.

Shawn Adkins: Well, I heard that from somebody I know.

Host: From who?

Shawn Adkins: I heard that from Billie.

Host: When was the last time you seen Billie?

Shawn Adkins: I seen her this morning.
-------------------------------------------------------

Shawn saw Billie the morning of his interview. Shawn heard about contents of the memory stick from Billie the afternoon of his interview. Unless Shawn is lying in these statements, he and Billie are still in communication about evidence pointing to both of them. They are still working as a team out of at least necessity, if not desire.

OR, Shawn thinks they are still working as a team even if Billie's mad about the other women right now. There was so much *advertiser censored* on different devices, it's possible Shawn really isn't sure what was on the one memory stick that was hidden in the drawer. Billie was only shown a few images from the memory stick by LE; images of herself and adult females. She was not shown the entire contents of the memory stick by LE. If she had never viewed the contents in her home, how could she assure Shawn there was no *advertiser censored* on the memory stick? Why would Sheriff Toombs confirm that within the 320 images on the stick there are indeed images of child *advertiser censored*?

Could Billie be trying to convince Shawn to admit (true or not) that the stick belonged to him and Billie was completely in the dark about its contents? If she made him think she saw everything and knows there was no illegal *advertiser censored* on the stick, maybe she could convince him to completely absolve her of having any knowledge about its contents. He has not done that thus far. Billie has claimed that Shawn brought the stick over. Billie has claimed that the stick was in Shawn's drawer. Billie has claimed ignorance about any of its contents except what LE showed her. Thus far, Shawn has NOT backed Billie's claims. He has said, however, that if Billie takes a plea bargain on the *advertiser censored*, he would be very upset with her because he considers her just as innocent as himself. Jockeying. Very high stakes. The head games for these two love birds must have escalated to a whole new level. (Good job LE) JMO & speculation...

BBM:Yes, they are still communicating, and I might add that there are ears and eyes everywhere. :wink:

I, for one, love to hear all the local colloquilisms, and am pretty fond of all the Southern varieties, being from SC. "Do what?" tends to be used in a disbelief type "excuse me?" moment around here, the proverbially lazy "huh?" raises its ugly head often, and many other varities, that just add flavor to the language. My brother is hard core military and uses "come again?" , along with "disregard" when he means "nevermind." I love how my mama (another Southern favorite), who has been in the States for 45 years but still has a heavy Scottish accent says "C'mon ya'll!" with a Scottish accent.....:floorlaugh:
No...I didn't. My post was more of "humor" than reality and my attempt to provide a response on the verbiage from another Texan's perspective.

It was very kind of you to apologize, but really, none needed. I respect everyone's opinion and just wanted to inject my perception of SA's responses as a "Texan". (I haven't read through all of the other posts, so this applies to anyone / everyone that might have responded to my post) - LOL!

Trust me, I am not really bothered by such trivial matters - I was just having a little fun w/ it....thank you though for being considerate.

Since BD has a problem telling the truth I see no reason to believe what she says above. I think there was an argument at Christmas. I can't recall who said Hailey told them about the argument, but I think more than one person stated it.

The picture of Hailey, BD and SA on the couch at Christmas has always bugged me. In this same interview BD says "Shawn's Mom took a picture of us at Christmas". I'm thinking the photo of Hailey not looking very happy is the same one BD is talking about.

When you sit down and think about what surrounded Hailey on a daily basis, it makes you want to cry. She had no one to turn too except that counselor at school and I bet she held back a lot even in sharing with her. CPS was called several times and they spoke to her on those occasions, sure she knew what the sticking points were. The thought that Hailey could have threatened to report either BD or SA to CPS and it got out of hand has crossed my mind.

I would sure love to know what school teachers, counsellors, peers, CPS etc. have given LE to go on. Ouchie. Does anyone know how long HD had been at this school.

I keep going back to SA's comment about loving animals and only killing rats in the house. Rats? What kind of rats? Vermin rats or people that tell on you rats?

Probably the ones that `rat`on people..ugh. He would probably like the vermin rats because they could dispose of a human body pretty quickly. Has g`ma`s cellar been checked out, there may be a lot of rats in there. :(:eek:

One part of Shawn's interview that I found disturbing was his admission that Hailey actually wore his masks:

Shawn Adkins: Yeah, she didn’t mind at all. Like I, she (Hailey) would put those masks on herself, and have fun with them too, and she would sit right along with me, and watch horror movies, comedies, I mean, she wasn’t scared of it at all.

Billie has said repeatedly that she only knew about the masks because she was aware that Shawn bought and sold them. Now, we find out on her BTHN interview of 3/3/11 that police confiscated masks that Shawn had been collecting from her home. Then, we find out from Shawn himself the next day that Hailey wore the masks that he supposedly only owned for "display" purpose. Total change of stories.

I wonder if LE found Hailey's DNA on the masks? I am very concerned that Hailey did indeed wear the masks and evidence of such may be on the images retrieved from the computer and/or memory stick. Ughhhh...

It caught my attention in SA's interview when he said BD has stood by him even when he was wrong. I wish the interviewer would have asked him to elaborate on that.

It looks like Shawn may be back on the show on 3/10/2011 for part of the show. Clint Dunn is on 3/9/2011 according to the most recent updates for upcoming shows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back