British student murdered in Perugia, 3 suspects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Amanda change her story though?

reporter on CNN said she saw them both upset many times - saw Amanda collapse and them both crying more than once

Hmmmm. Not me. I saw her smiling whenever they showed her. But I haven't followed this case. Shes so young. She will be strong. Thank god she only got 26yrs.

yeah but we don't know if any of it's true

I wasn't talking about her trial as much as I was addressing the point that bringing character flaws into American trials is commonplace. JMO

She started sobbing as verdict was read

Even if not an indication of guilt, to me those actions are indicative of a very, very, stupendously high level of immaturity on her part. I mean, wow.

I'm not sure whether to think she is guilty or not. I kind of lean toward guilty but just don't know. I haven't read every detail available so I couldn't make an educated guess.

When I was that age I was really immature, but if I had found my roommate murdered, and was being taken into custody--and in another country, no less--I would not have been doing cartwheels. Maybe the drugs have affected her brain (and Sollecito's, too).

I guess I should not pass judgment either since I haven't read every single detail of the case, but it sure seems like something is missing in those two.

Amanda sobbing in chair as verdict read

what is this about the money they have to pay to victim's family, is this a civil suit to prevent profiting from her death?

Hmmmm. Not me. I saw her smiling whenever they showed her. But I haven't followed this case. Shes so young. She will be strong. Thank god she only got 26yrs.

reporter from CNN said that & she was in the courtroom

she also seemed upset when she first came on camera to announce the verdict

I know reporters are supposed to be objective but I have the feeling she's not convinced of AK's guilt

what is this about the money they have to pay to victim's family, is this a civil suit to prevent profiting from her death?

Yes, according to reporter. I think she said $7.5 million between Knox and Sollecito, in order to prevent them ever profiting from the crime.

Yeah but his DNA was ALL over the room. Amanda's was on a knife that was not proven to be the murder weapon.

RG was from the Ivory Coast I think. His DNA was all over the room, RS's was on the bra clasp cut from Meredith, and several footprints and smears had been cleaned from the floor in & out of the room. The longer knife (found at RS's house had Amanda's DNA on the handle, and Meredith's in a groove near the tip I think. The knife was thoroughly cleaned in other areas. Meredith had never been to RS's house or eaten supper with him (but RS first claimed it had come from an accidental stick while cooking with her). The major wound in Meredith's neck could have been made with this knife. The other cuts and smaller wound another (not found) knife was probably used. Why would RG clean up other footprints, but leave his prints and doo doo in the toilet?
Very much circumstancial evidence in this one.

o/t G&C A will have to testify at the hearing this Friday! Wow

I have pretty much... but I'm no expert by any means of what is the truth.

Did you pretty much expect this verdict as I did? I'm from WA so have kept up pretty much, no expert either.... However, I do not think she murdered anyone.

How many here kept up with the case from the beginning?

I haven't followed it as closely as most of the cases I do here (Caylee, Haleigh, Somer, Shaniya, et al) but I have kept up with it since the Daily Mail (UK) first reported the murder.

reporter from CNN said that & she was in the courtroom

she also seemed upset when she first came on camera to announce the verdict

I know reporters are supposed to be objective but I have the feeling she's not convinced of AK's guilt

Sorry, im not talking about today...I was talking about during the trial. You see her walking into the court room, she never looked like she was on trial for murder. Just like Casey Anthony. No remorse.

Sorry, im not talking about today...I was talking about during the trial. You see her walking into the court room, she never looked like she was on trial for murder. Just like Casey Anthony. No remorse.

yeah I know - sorry I didn't make myself clear

typing fast while watching these feeds

I meant though that the reporter seems to have been in court the entire trial from the way she spoke and may have seen more of the entire picture than we have in just getting snippets here & there

I'm just not sure what to think
I keep wavering back & forth

o/t again, I think BC , their lawyer has also been subpoenaed to testify, just going by the wording in the article, all 3 of them.

did Steadfast ever come back to the thread? I feel bad telling her to go ahead & take her dog out

I sure didn't think the verdict would come in so fast after they said "within the hour"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500