Britney Gay???

Amraann said:
I think a certain amount of experimentation is common with this generation.
Like its almost "cool" to say one is bi-sexual.

IMO this if anything equates to Kfed and Brittany haveing a threesome.
I do not know if that makes someone "gay". Many men claim that is their sexual fantasy so I would not be surprised ......
Great post and I agree wholeheartedly. As some are discussing on another thread, women tend to have more fluidity and less hang-ups about same-sex experimentation. This has always gone one - this younger generation is just more open to discussing it.

I personally don't care who Britney sleeps with if they are of age, and I agree this is attorney-stirred fodder to assist KFed in the divorce settlement. KFed surely seems to be following his lawyer's advice regarding the divorce...hoping that Britney will start to do the same soon.

I really hope this is NOT true.

If it is, suddenly the reality Calus world and the fantasy Calus world will come together and I am not sure what that could spell for the universe! :D

If you saw the pics of Britney with Paris when Britney was bearing all, you could see Paris reach over and hold Britney's legs together as if to say "don't do it if you aren't sure". I think the crotchgate 2006 was a planned thing.

I am just sorry that Britney was able to reproduce.

Cal

Brits isn't gay, she's just trashy.

I fluctuate between feeling sorry for her and can't standing her.

Neither of them deserve the kids, the kids would be better off being adopted out.

As for the suckers; I saw a pic of her in the grocery store with a sucker and she is saying she is trying to quit smoking. Would you be doing X during the day while shopping for diapers with your assistant? I thought X was a club or night time thing. I guess Brit's suckers could serve dual purposes--- daytime to help quit that pesky smoking and nighttime out at the club to help with that pesky drug induced dry mouth.

Smurf said:
As for the suckers; I saw a pic of her in the grocery store with a sucker and she is saying she is trying to quit smoking. Would you be doing X during the day while shopping for diapers with your assistant? I thought X was a club or night time thing. I guess Brit's suckers could serve dual purposes--- daytime to help quit that pesky smoking and nighttime out at the club to help with that pesky drug induced dry mouth.
I think it's an any time thing and it wouldn't surprise me if she's on drugs while she's shopping.

People do drugs mostly to escape IMO.

If I were Brits I'd be doing drugs too!

Up To The Minute is becoming the Gay Forum, lol! 4 threads on gay topics, poor Nova can't quite keep up, lol! :D

Dark Knight said:
Up To The Minute is becoming the Gay Forum, lol! 4 threads on gay topics, poor Nova can't quite keep up, lol! :D

LOL.

Bringing Britney into it really was too much...

Dark Knight said:
As my Daddy would say - busier than a one-legged man at an a$$-kicking contest.

southcitymom said:
As my Daddy would say - busier than a one-legged man at an a$$-kicking contest.

Comparing gays to those with physical disabilities really isn't done any more. :razz:

(ETA: this is a joke, of course. That little "razz" emoticon wasn't as festive as I had hoped.)

Nova said:
Comparing gays to those with physical disabilities really isn't done any more. :razz:

(ETA: this is a joke, of course. That little "razz" emoticon wasn't as festive as I had hoped.)
I'm hopelessly behind the times....;)

May I just say that I saw the pictures of her ...um...thingy..and if I were of the lesbian persuasion, that would be the last...um...thingy that I'd want to do whatever it makes one wanna do. I think I'd rather have a Big Mac instead.:D

I don't know what the big deal is about being bisexual. I've had to buy it all my life.

(It doesn't work well typed out, sorry.)
That gave me a giggle :clap:

I gotta say- I hate when people use the term "turned gay" like it's an option, something a person decides to do. Why on earth would someone choose to be gay when they know most of Society will shun them?! Life is hard enough- I can't see a person wanting it to be harder by simply "adding" homosexuality in the mix!

OneLostGrl said:
I gotta say- I hate when people use the term "turned gay" like it's an option, something a person decides to do. Why on earth would someone choose to be gay when they know most of Society will shun them?! Life is hard enough- I can't see a person wanting it to be harder by simply "adding" homosexuality in the mix!
Hehehe that's right, why make life harder for yourself.

I'm glad I didn't have any problems concerning my sexuality ( because I got lotta's other problems going on, hehe), I have always known I was het..........I feel sorry for people that struggle with who they are...for whatever reason, and especially when 'who they are' doesn't fit in with the current world view..thank god everything is subject to change...including narrow minded views...

czechmate7 said:
There goes my thoughts of converting!!!!!!!:D Nova....you make them sound like birds!!! LOL

Wow, I just gotta see those birds that can bowl. lol

I don't know what the big deal is about being bisexual. I've had to buy it all my life.

LOLOLOL

I don't think its a big deal ... I just think there is this popular thing with the younger generation. Or at least a more accepted thing.. so maybe they talk of it more? IDK.

montana_16 said:
Wow, I just gotta see those birds that can bowl. lol
I was talking more about the "nesting" part.....but that would be something to see birds that bowl, wouldn't it??? <~gotta get me one!! LOL

czechmate7 said:
I was talking more about the "nesting" part.....but that would be something to see birds that bowl, wouldn't it??? <~gotta get me one!! LOL
Do you mean a lesbian or a bird that bowls?? (LOLOL Just teasing)

I'm confused. Are we talking about bi-sexual prostitution now? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
car175
Back