Britney Spears Serves Her Mom Papers To Stay Away From Her Kids

She may or may not be drinking again - in any case she was filmed by the paparazzi AGAIN, climbing from the front seat of a vehicle into the back seat and exposing her a$*. This time, at least, she wore panties.

Too bad they don't have some kind of rehab for bad judgement.

It also may not be her mom's fault. The younger sister, so far, seems like she's holding together. Sometimes people get so full of themselves they only surround themselves with yes men. Brittany's going through some kind of retarded adolescence and trying not to "miss out" on the good times.

I'm not so sure about the younger sis...I know sites like tmz, perez, etc...have to be taken with a grain of salt but one of them reported little sis Jamie Lynn was apartment hunting with her boyfriend...Isn't she only like 15 or 16? A bit young to be moving out on your own imo.

Britney was (or has been) blaming her mom and her manager for making her go to rehab in the first place. She said that she didn't need to be in rehab because she didn't and still doesn't have a problem. Of course, that's probably just more gossip, but she did say something like that to one of the paps that was videotaping her one night.

Britney sure has made a royal mess of her life.
I don't care for most of the "role models" this generation has to offer, where are their values?? Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Britney...it's scary that young girls look up to them and idealize them. Idealize *and* idolize. Frightening.

I do think they tend to have "show biz" parents, who let them or even pushed them to grow up way too fast. You can;t indulge them for all of their life, then when they go too far at 26 or whatever suddenly start becoming concerned about their behavior. It started long ago.

I agree. Other parents to do this include Dina Lohan, Joe Simpson and keep an eye out for Heroes starlet Hayden Pantierre's (sp?) overbearing mother. I would also include Beyonce's parents to this list.

Ugh, Joe Simpson is one of the WORST parents out there IMO. he has not seemed like a father to Jessica at all. He's creepy, too, the way he seemed to be all for her sexing up her career. He was a little too into that. Did you ever see him on the show Newlyweds when he would be on her video sets, or he would talk about her anatomy? jeez.

Most of the 20-something Hollywood set seem to have twisted values IMO..they value looks and image more than what's on the inside and at the very least, don't keep up their looks AND try to be smart on the inside too. They skip the whole "what's on the inside" part altogether. It's all about flash and image.

Ugh, Joe Simpson is one of the WORST parents out there IMO. he has not seemed like a father to Jessica at all. He's creepy, too, the way he seemed to be all for her sexing up her career. He was a little too into that. Did you ever see him on the show Newlyweds when he would be on her video sets, or he would talk about her anatomy? jeez.quote]

I would NOT want my dad talking about my rack! I still cannot believe that.

Ugh, Joe Simpson is one of the WORST parents out there IMO. he has not seemed like a father to Jessica at all. He's creepy, too, the way he seemed to be all for her sexing up her career. He was a little too into that. Did you ever see him on the show Newlyweds when he would be on her video sets, or he would talk about her anatomy? jeez.quote]

No father should be talking about his daughter like that. He's disgusting.

I'm really rooting for Britney and hope she is doing this for the right reasons!

He did that?!? EEW! I don't watch tv ,except for sports , and never see these shows at all. I thought dads were supposed to be protective over their daughters.

Britney's a classless twit. Not only did she pull this crap with her own Mom, but she did it on the set of her little sister's work. What did her sister do to deserve that?? Britney won't make it to 30. That's sad.

She won't and it is.

I disagree. I've never been in rehab, but I'm pretty sure when you're there trying to overcome addiction they advise you to remove yourself as far as possible from other users/abusers for your own well-being, and hell, your kid's well-being.

This recent event could be Britney starting to take her rehabilitation seriously. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt on this one.

You've got to be joking we've given Brits the benefit of the doubt just one too many times lol- as if she is taking her 'recovery' seriously, she'd be flat out even pronouncing the word :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43
Back