Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so too, I'd say they have a handle on what her COD is at this point but aren't going to release it until they're ready to file the murder charges.

Also, no reason to release it before her funeral, especially if its gruesome as some think.

I think she was strangled.

Why not? She's married to him! :steamed:

If this were any of us and we TRULY did not know...wouldn't divorce papers have made their way to his cell by now? And wouldn't you want the world to know that you are not supporting this and that you are divorcing him ASAP!?

If this were any of us and we TRULY did not know...wouldn't divorce papers have made their way to his cell by now? And wouldn't you want the world to know that you are not supporting this and that you are divorcing him ASAP!?

I think i'd kill myself if i learned all this about my husband.

Yes, indeedy.

I would think child *advertiser censored* sites work the same as regular *advertiser censored* sites, only more secret.
I imagine it would be like getting into any other pay site. Legit E-mail address and credit card.
I have never tried to find child *advertiser censored* sites. I guess you would start by changing your security level to none.

IMO

I was reading about some cases FBI and international LE have worked on in the past and they operate in news groups with codes. The most informative article I found regarding how they operate was an affidavit by FBI but in parts it's so disturbingly graphic. I'm afraid to post the link.

It's a case out of Georgia; Bart Husky child *advertiser censored* case. Walker county messenger is the publication that published the affidavit telling about the codes and how they escape detection by LE. It's on the FBI's web site so I guess it's okay to google it. I was a type of net nanny when the net first started and I have to tell you; my idea of child abuse was using a bad word for a child to see. I'm really shocked and sickened by what goes on. These people are the worst of the worst.

Not sure if this was posted yet (I have a lot of catching up to do) but that is definitely NOT Raymond Gagnon. Raymond Gagnon actually has darker colored skin, similar to those of Middle Eastern heritage.

Nope, no one has posted about this pic who has seen RG's pic yet.
Thanks, VTGirl.

His picture has been on the cover of the Burlington Free Press twice now, I believe.

Gosh, could you PLEASE bring it here?
We've been looking for his picture since this first happened. We have no idea what he looks like.
TIA.

Maybe she's thinking there's no hurry...he isn't getting out any time soon, hopefully never.

it seems to me there are two classes of child *advertiser censored* makers...there are the amateurs who abuse people around them and post pictures or film and/or trade them among small groups...this is what I think Jacques and Gagnon were doing....then there are the professionals who are organized and are making large quantities of child *advertiser censored*, the people that are running the web sites and making the real money. to me, it appears that nobody ever gets caught except the amateurs.

Gosh, could you PLEASE bring it here?
We've been looking for his picture since this first happened. We have no idea what he looks like.
TIA.

If I had a scanner, I would! I have no idea why they haven't had a photo of him on their website yet. I just tried a google images search but all I found was some football coach who doesn't look to be the same guy.

Vermont must be a sex offenders dream. If I lived there I'd ask wtf is going on!
http://www.sexcriminals.com/registration-notification/us/vermont/
Check this out:
Vermont Sex Offender Registry

Overview

Access to sex offender information in Vermont is provided to the public as the result of the Jacob Wetterling Registration Act, which was passed by the United States Congress and Megan's Law, which requires states to release relevant information about registered offenders to protect the public.

Access Type / NotificationAvailableCommunity notification?No
Online searchable directory?No
Online browseable directory? No
Online maps of offender residence locations? No
Information available by visit to law enforcement agency? No
Information available by phone? No

I think so too, I'd say they have a handle on what her COD is at this point but aren't going to release it until they're ready to file the murder charges.

Also, no reason to release it before her funeral, especially if its gruesome as some think.

I think she was strangled.

Yes, that's what he did to his victim yrs ago & went to prison for. rope around her neck. Altho, a knife is a fairly safe guess too since he's said to have threatened that also in this case. Past acts is always a fairly good indicator of future behavior.

If I had a scanner, I would! I have no idea why they haven't had a photo of him on their website yet. I just tried a google images search but all I found was some football coach who doesn't look to be the same guy.

oooh, ok....i see you're talking about the paper itself:)

this has got to be the pic that DS will share with us....imo

And how do you know that?
None of US have seen his picture. We've only seen the sketch.

Because, as I have mentioned numerous times, his picture has been on the front page of the Burlington Free Press on Sunday and again today. I am local and I know someone who works at the paper...trust me, this is not him.

VTGirl,
Can you post a link to the article??

Yes, that's what he did to his victim yrs ago & went to prison for. rope around her neck. Altho, a knife is a fairly safe guess too since he's said to have threatened that also in this case. Past acts is always a fairly good indicator of future behavior.

yeah, as it escalates....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member