Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hate to see them drop the murder charges for Brooke because without Brooke they would have NO child *advertiser censored* case to investigate into much more people. I truly hope that dropping murder charges isn't an option.

I agree with you 100%!!!! There will be a HUGE public outcry if they don't go after them for Brooke's murder!

I agree with you 100%!!!! There will be a HUGE public outcry if they don't go after them for Brooke's murder!

Yes Brooke didn't deserve the injustice that was done to her by these pervs! The government and her family now needs to go above and beyond to correct the injustice of letting this scum around her and eventually take her life and give Brooke the JUSTICE that BROOKE SO RIGHTLY DESERVES! Don't let another precious child die in vain!!!!

Maybe those public hangings and stonings (as barbaric as they are/seem) would be a more effective deterrent?!?

Yes make a public example of people that harm our children! That would at least MAYBE cause hesitation to the next perv that wanted to harm one. When they harm/molest/kill our children they are killing our society and our future. Our children are our future! They will be what WE make them...

snip

I can't believe that any child that has been under a RSO's thumb since the age of 2 is anything but a victim. How can she be anything but? For her to have accepted being brought into a program at the age of 9 without questioning it, she had to have been groomed since the day he was brought into her family.

Good point, lisalei. I had been thinking of age 9 as the beginning of AR's indoctrination, but you're right. Jacques was a factor in her life long before that.

Does anyone know the reason why MJ's sister would/did not testify against him.

Good point, lisalei. I had been thinking of age 9 as the beginning of AR's indoctrination, but you're right. Jacques was a factor in her life long before that.

I agree. IMO he was already making mommy the bad guy. Spoiling AR to the point that wanted to be with him. Probably gave her everything she wanted. And I'm sure lots of hugs and kisses. So that she would be used to and enjoy his touch. Even at the age of 9 I'm sure he lead her to believe that "this" wasn't something that he "wanted" to do but something he "had" to do because of the programer and he was her trainer. He probably made her feel like that they "were in this together". You know...making himself into a victim as well.

With AR being a juvenile would her mother have a say in whether she would testify against MJ.

I agree. IMO he was already making mommy the bad guy. Spoiling AR to the point that wanted to be with him. Probably gave her everything she wanted. And I'm sure lots of hugs and kisses. So that she would be used to and enjoy his touch. Even at the age of 9 I'm sure he lead her to believe that "this" wasn't something that he "wanted" to do but something he "had" to do because of the programer and he was her trainer. He probably made her feel like that they "were in this together". You know...making himself into a victim as well.

Yes . . . passive/aggressive behavior at its worst!!:furious:

I heard from a friend of the family that Denise is NOT on mj's side at all.

GREAT! That is what I was wanting to hear! I am hoping that Denise and AR were in counseling due to recent things that had been coming to light in their home. I really want to have SOME faith in Densie as a mother... But it has been difficult...

GREAT! That is what I was wanting to hear! I am hoping that Denise and AR were in counseling due to recent things that had been coming to light in their home. I really want to have SOME faith in Densie as a mother... But it has been difficult...

The person I was speaking to about this was very tight lipped but had no problem with telling me that info.

I know that AR is a victim in this,but with the emails from her (if they are from her,as much access that MJ had with her, maybe he had that much access to her phone)would she be given immunity for persecution.

I know that AR is a victim in this,but with the emails from her (if they are from her,as much access that MJ had with her, maybe he had that much access to her phone)would she be given immunity for persecution.

I think with all the programing that she has suffered at his hands she would not have even denied him the phone should he have asked for it or he could have took it used it then deleted whatever record he had created by using it.

If you look at the emails that are from AR and the blog posting that was on Brooke's Myspace blog (typed by MJ to look like it was Brooke), there is a huge difference in their short hand, spelling, and flow of writing. I don't believe the emails from AR were actually typed up by MJ. Just my opinion. MJ seemed to think and try a little too hard when he wrote the blog for Brooke's Myspace page and it's certainly not the way 12 year olds these days write/type. However, regardless if AR actually did type those emails or not, she is still a victim, and a product of the years she had spent with MJ.

IMO it would be very telling to hear that Denise is talking to a lawyer to begin divorce proceedings, also if she hasn't started to look into that would also be very telling. I would think you would do everything you could to remove anything connected with the devil incarnate from your life, I'd never be able to live in that house knowing the things that happened there either.

VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member