Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly wish that the COD would be out prior to the 17th.

I also want to say that my heart goes out to all of the Law Enforcement agencies who are involved in Brooke's case. My whole heart truly hurts for the ones who found Brooke's body and to the Medical Examiner.
I thank the Special Investigations Unit in Burlington for discovering the forensic data on the computors.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I agree. People don't realize how difficult it is on law enforcement. My dad was in law enforcement for 51 years so I can appreciate their position. It's never easy but the pain is amplified when it is a child....

Does anyone know if AR's boyfriend, has been questioned,his cellphone looked at or computer seized.

Does anyone know if AR's boyfriend, has been questioned,his cellphone looked at or computer seized.
I'd like to know where AR met her boyfriend. If she met him through Myspace, he may be a setup and part of MJ's circle.

I'd like to know where AR met her boyfriend. If she met him through Myspace, he may be a setup and part of MJ's circle.

He's also a minor. It's most likely he's just a school mate or someone she knows from the community.

I think that MJ made films and took pics of AR for sale/distribution, and that RG is the computer person for their little network. I just have the feeling that RG was more the brains of the operation.
Whatever the reason the FBI does not want Gagnon's current pic out in the public would be a good reason, so I will accept it. They seem to not want him to be recognized because it may be a tip off to someone else involved in this sordid mess.
I keep going back to Gagnon because I just have this gut feeling that he went by different identities, depending who he might have been dealing with at the time.
I am totally repulsed at all of the people in this case with the exception of Brooke. And AR is a victim as well. However, she is going to have to have inhouse intensive psychological therapy. She is going to be lost in this world if she does not come to terms with the meaning of right and wrong. I honestly hope she can overcome this long term abuse. Through no fault of her own, she has lived in a fantasy world created by MJ. She now has to live in the real world. If it is not court ordered, I do not have the confidence in Denise to follow through with it.
I am waiting also to see if some reporter manages to get a pic of Gagnon going into or out of the courthouse on the 17th. If the FBI orders that no pics are to be in the public of him, then again, I will give up on it until trial. They would have good resaons, I am sure!
Last thing - does anyone know if RG has a relative named Carmen Gagnon? Thanks!

Since AR said that she left the house with Juv2(boyfriend) I assume he was driving,how old do you have to be to get a license in Vermont. I know some states its 15 just curious.

I haven't heard the name of Carmen Gagnon before, but I could have missed it. Care to elaborate on why you are asking?

LaLaw2000 you are probably right, as soon as MJ thought he was in trouble he called gagnon for help with the changes on the times.

Since AR said that she left the house with Juv2(boyfriend) I assume he was driving,how old do you have to be to get a license in Vermont. I know some states its 15 just curious.

I checked...

In VT you can get a junior license at 16.

The reason I was wanting to know if RG had a relative by the name of Carmen is because a new listing was made in WhitePages.com in May, 2008 by this name in San Antonio, Texas. Also, a new listing was made in Vermont in May, 2008 by this name. KG's listing was made in May, 2008 for his home in San Antonio, Texas.

A relative by the name of Raymond was listed as living at the residence of Carmen in San Antonio, Texas, in the May, 2008 listing.

Clear as mud? I have just been wondering about possible connections.

The Ray living with Carmen is Raymond C, not the same RG.

The reason I was wanting to know if RG had a relative by the name of Carmen is because a new listing was made in WhitePages.com in May, 2008 by this name in San Antonio, Texas. Also, a new listing was made in Vermont in May, 2008 by this name. KG's listing was made in May, 2008 for his home in San Antonio, Texas.

A relative by the name of Raymond was listed as living at the residence of Carmen in San Antonio, Texas, in the May, 2008 listing.

Clear as mud? I have just been wondering about possible connections.

The Ray living with Carmen is Raymond C, not the same RG.

Thank you, Busylady! I had cross referenced it also, but thought that it was odd that it was a Raymond 'C'. There has been so much deception in this case by KG, RG, and MJ that I thought it was possible that it was RG. They are such liars in their web of deceit!

Thanks again!

I truly wish that the COD would be out prior to the 17th.

I also want to say that my heart goes out to all of the Law Enforcement agencies who are involved in Brooke's case. My whole heart truly hurts for the ones who found Brooke's body and to the Medical Examiner.
I thank the Special Investigations Unit in Burlington for discovering the forensic data on the computors.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I agree 100%!!! Nicely said Dark Shadows :blowkiss:

does anyone know if RG spoke any other language other than English?

i agree, but we wont hear anything before the 17th.

its weird how sometimes DNA/tox/COD can be turned around in just a few days, and other times they say 6-8 weeks. i always felt they massaged those numbers as needed on a case by case basis.

I have not found any discussion regarding bebo.com. An advanced google search of that website, using "bmb loves" produces some interesting results.

Someone with access, may find it worthwhile to look deeper.

re: law enforcement working this case, for some reason as i was working in the yard today i thought about this.

about the fact that some people got up today and sat on the edge of the bed going "yep, gonna go deal with child murder all day". and worse.

couldnt have more respect for the people that take on jobs like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels