Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #22

I can't help but wonder how he got that way, and what the other siblings may be going thru with this and whatever they may have endured growing up. I know he has the sister there as mentioned in previous posts, but I also know he has a brother in Topeka, Kansas although I am not sure of the actual bloodline. Not sure how many siblings there are and if they grew up in the same environment, hopefully they have not and will not manifest like he did.

I believe the brother is his actual brother, he's a lawyer and wrote a letter to the Judge praising Jacques when he was trying to get off porbation early. You can find the letter online some where, I can't remember where I read it though.

A Texas man was arrested Friday on allegations that he helped destroy evidence implicating the former stepfather of a 12-year-old Vermont girl who was abducted and killed.

~snip~

Grosenheider was charged with misprision of a felony -- not reporting or helping cover up a crime.

He was released on $40,000 bond, and another hearing was set for this month. He doesn't have an attorney yet, federal court clerk Aurora Cisneros told The Associated Press.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,440383,00.html

I don't even know where to start as far as AR goes. Denise is an adult with some brains- at least she appears to have them.... she just didn't use them. She wanted a house and all the trappings instead of being a parent. I've said it before that she was more worried about herself than her children. You don't live in a house where abuse of any kind is happening and not have a clue. She is the worst kind of parent in my eyes.... she should be right there with MJ..... if it is proven she had a clue - she did nothing about it- charge her too. I am sick of women that get a pass.... this is her daughter.... no free pass. Not any more.... if you know, do nothing to stop it, then you go to jail right along with the abuser.
AR should be in a residential treatment center.. for a long stay . This girl will never have a "normal" life with out it. Once a week is not the treatment she needs. For her to walk around like nothing happened and she played no part in it- there is a deep rooted problem there. She was abused, used and acts like it was no big deal. That doesn't wash with me. This kid has problems coping with reality, no way to convince me otherwise. I'd also take the youngest out of Denise's custody. That way her behavior doesn't get messed up with her mother's or her sisters. better to error on the safe side at this point. Frankly we don't know how much Denise really knew do we? How did MJ feel it was safe to do this with AR ? How did he know he could convince her to not run to her mother? or did she run to her mom? there is something not right about a 9 yr old that didn't say hey mom what is this about? at 9 she should not know enough about sex to understand the implications of her and MJ's actions. So who told her it was ok?
Remember she was 9 not 14. Could that really be the reason Brooke was targeted? she was young but old enough to speak up if something bothered her about someone's behavior.Did she find out something?
sorry for the ramble, but at this hour of the morning and after reading a couple of pages back I had to post.

A Texas man was arrested Friday on allegations that he helped destroy evidence implicating the former stepfather of a 12-year-old Vermont girl who was abducted and killed.

~snip~

Grosenheider was charged with misprision of a felony -- not reporting or helping cover up a crime.

He was released on $40,000 bond, and another hearing was set for this month. He doesn't have an attorney yet, federal court clerk Aurora Cisneros told The Associated Press.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,440383,00.html

This is good news.

According to a close friend of Denise, she has recently moved out of that house and now has AR living back with her. MJ refuses to sign off on the house so she can sell it and she HAS gone to see him in jail.

I wonder who else will be arrested before everything is said and done?

I can think of a few people that should be held accountable, but unfortunately, it won't happen.

~snip
The affidavit said Grosenheider, who was previously interviewed, had initially lied to agents about the call but then later admitted Gagnon had called him. The affidavit also said Grosenheider admitted that in May or June, Gagnon had showed him and a co-worker images of child *advertiser censored* that Gagnon had received on his cell phone.

The affidavit said the images were of a girl in Vermont whom Gagnon claimed to have had sex with. Grosenheider also told agents he later saw the images on Gagnon's computer at the home on Timber Pond Road, and that Gagnon detailed the sexual assault of the girl to Grosenheider.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/31172239.html

Greetings, all.

I am new to this thread. I must say that I am appalled by what happened to BB and what her family did not do in regard to keeping BB safe let alone AR / J1. The computer I am working from does not have my cp available for alteration (mostly keyed to the Caylee Anthony thread) but when I go over, I am deleting all the "fun" things that were mostly keyed to Anthony family lies.

Moratorium in honor, respect for Brooke.

All this time I thought crime novelists were making up stuff. Imagining the worst, etc. NOT. I can see now that most of their sad, shocking horrible stuff is based on real perp crimes and psychotic attitudes most of us will never understand.

I am a little surprised that none of you has really caught on to what the perp did. Sadism. Not "just" pedophelia: extreme cruelty and torture. How many of you actually looked at what he ordered from the place and reviewed purchaser comments? And then the plastic bag over the head with choking?

(words not allowed here)

I agree BB's mom might have known, and Denise certainly should have....

Oh my god.

Look at the company site and the comments by purchasers, plus affidativits per taser by J1 aka AR.

I am a little surprised that none of you has really caught on to what the perp did. Sadism. Not "just" pedophelia: extreme cruelty and torture. How many of you actually looked at what he ordered from the place and reviewed purchaser comments? And then the plastic bag over the head with choking?

Yes, most of us are all VERY aware of what those affadavits contained and yes, we have seen what he purchased. I remember there being some lengthy conversations about this very subject.

I am a little surprised that none of you has really caught on to what the perp did.

What makes you think we didn't "catch on"? We followed this case from day one and had some brave souls who actually viewed the items and gave warnings so that the rest of us could make informed decisions about having those images in our heads. After reading the comments, I'm still glad I chose not to click on the links. The descriptions haunt me to this day.

There were sleuthers here who figured him out before the news even broke.

QUOTE: "I am a little surprised that none of you has really caught on to what the perp did. Sadism. Not "just" pedophelia: extreme cruelty and torture. How many of you actually looked at what he ordered from the place and reviewed purchaser comments? And then the plastic bag over the head with choking?"

And I'm a little surprised by your assumption. I've been here since the beginning, read all of the affidavits multiple times as well the latest indictment, and also looked up MJ's "order" online. I don't understand why you would make such a comment, when in fact, most of us on this thread have researched everything over and over again. Have you been through every Brooke Bennett thread here? If you have, I don't believe you would have made that assumption.

I'm very curious as to what made you believe we didn't already know this information. This case has been very close to me, as my son was friends with Brooke. I have made a point to know every single detail that has been made public & then some. All of the people that have been following this case are more aware of the dirty details than they would like to be, I'm sure. I really didnt want to post on this again, but the condescending tone of your post just irked me.

I feel that Mrs. Peel's lack of understanding as to the depth and depravity of these pedophiles and their actions is part of the wider social problem. The general public does not want to believe these things are happening, that they have been happening for centuries, and will continue to happen until we shine a light upon the criminals and their behavior and support the survivors. Because it can and does happen, waaayyyy tooooo muuuchhh. It does not come out in the open nearly enough because it is the most tightly guarded secret anyone can have. Just because you do not read about it everyday does not mean it is not happening.

"All this time I thought crime novelists were making up stuff. Imagining the worst, etc. NOT. I can see now that most of their sad, shocking horrible stuff is based on real perp crimes and psychotic attitudes most of us will never understand." - Mrs. Peel

Even more sickening is that the stuff you read ISN'T EVEN THE WORST, cause they can't print the worst. And, unfortunately, I don't believe this is nearly as isolated an incident as many would like to make it out to be. As a survivor of this kind of filth, the disbelief of the general public makes the victims feel that much worse, that much dirtier, that much more ostracized. If no one believes it can happen, how could it happen to you? And how do you heal, if you are/were lucky enough to survive?

People don't want to believe these things because it interfers with the way they want to live their lives. Believing that these things can and do happen would necessitate a change in the way you live your life and the way you see the people around you.

Respectfully,
IWannaKnow

I'm surprised you haven't read all the posts here and that you missed our discussion about the above
icon4.gif

I'm surprised you haven't read all the posts here and that you missed our discussion about the above
icon4.gif

I second your post.... and I did go look at his order. I know more aboutthat machine than Icare to.
Posters should read all the threads before they make statements that are just wrong.... there is no other word for it.

snipped because of length....
....becca said..."You don't live in a house where abuse of any kind is happening and not have a clue."

Hey becca....
i'm just wondering....do you believe this is true in EVERY case?
i know you posted this a while back....
but i'm just curious....
i was abused for years by my step father....my mom and i were always very close....i was afraid to tell her cuz i didn't want to break her heart....and i thought it would destroy her....
i'm 32 now....and she finally found out a few years ago...
she swears she never had a clue....not at all....i used to believe that....
but there are times when i think....we were sooooo close....how could she NOT know what was going on?...
she still says she doesn't.....:(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saky