Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i stopped talking with her and know they moved soon afterwards but not where to. but i do still think about it because a part of me keeps wondering if because i didn't report it did anything happen to another child. i have looked him up on the RSO and found him listed in a few states, he never stays in one place for long.
Obviously, it did happen to others and will continue. I am sorry...not trying to make you feel worse guilt here...but it is the truth. Pedos don't stop behaviors and by our silence...we are giving them free reign to keep molesting. People need to realize how important it is to always err on the side of the children in such cases and not worry about the ramifications against ourselves or the adults in the situation. It is one thing to suspect, but quite another if you are being told by one of the adults directly involved.

Do you know the church? Maybe contacting their central board would at least let them get the word out to other churches under their umbrella to be forewarned about this perv.

So....Cassandra has been married how many times and has how many kids?

Savannah is 17 and her last name is Andress. I think she has a brother....no idea if Cassandra was married to Mr. Andress.

Brooke Bennett.....poster this morning said Cassandra and Jim weren't married.

Ray Gagnon....she divorced him. Did they have any kids together?

I have one hand grasping firmly on my mouse and the other on the front door jamb trying to pry myself away to go to work! :smiliescale:

There is alot I'm not getting done today. I think I'm ordering pizza tonight.

Good job, Amster! Thanks!

She seems so sensible and sweet. She said she has been in her life since she was 16 mos. old.

So with Jim never married to Cassandra...sounds like he distanced himself quickly after she either became pregnant/had Brooke and took up with Janet. So Jim has been a weekend type father since then.

Good job, Amster! Thanks!

She seems so sensible and sweet. She said she has been in her life since she was 16 mos. old.

Huh?? Never had an inkling of anything wrong?? How about the perv uncle?? Shep asked her if thinking back, was there anything to give a clue?? She said nope, nothing.

Maybe she was just talking about Brooke showing signs of something being wrong....

Obviously, it did happen to others and will continue. I am sorry...not trying to make you feel worse guilt here...but it is the truth. Pedos don't stop behaviors and by our silence...we are giving them free reign to keep molesting. People need to realize how important it is to always err on the side of the children in such cases and not worry about the ramifications against ourselves or the adults in the situation. It is one thing to suspect, but quite another if you are being told by one of the adults directly involved.

Do you know the church? Maybe contacting their central board would at least let them get the word out to other churches under their umbrella to be forewarned about this perv.

no i don't know what church. perhaps if i had been a bit less frustrated that she kept ignoring my advice to turn him in i would/should have paid more attention. i just couldn't figure out how someone could be that stupid..she had the info right in her hands and could have done something about it. i know if it were me i would have without a doubt. only reason i didn't was because i had no proof other than her words really.

my daughter was molested when she was five it was one of my ex hubby's best friends i turned his butt in asap as soon as i found out. i basically caught him in the act. i uumm locked him in the bathroom and called LE and told them what i saw. he was arrested immediately.

Huh?? Never had an inkling of anything wrong?? How about the perv uncle?? Shep asked her if thinking back, was there anything to give a clue?? She said nope, nothing.

Maybe she was just talking about Brooke showing signs of something being wrong....
Janet is the step-mother (Jim's wife). She was talking about exactly that...Brooke didn't talk to them about it nor did she show the normal signs of being abused when she was at their house. They didn't have anything to do with Cassandra in the sense of being able to tell if something was going on with Uncle Creepy or the Step-father.

I should say at this point, we do not know that Brooke was ever sexually abused either. This is about other female members of her family and not about Brooke when talking about the sexual abuse involved so far. Brooke could have been told by one her cousins finally and why she is missing. We just have no way to know this.

no i don't know what church. perhaps if i had been a bit less frustrated that she kept ignoring my advice to turn him in i would/should have paid more attention. i just couldn't figure out how someone could be that stupid..she had the info right in her hands and could have done something about it. i know if it were me i would have without a doubt. only reason i didn't was because i had no proof other than her words really.

my daughter was molested when she was five it was one of my ex hubby's best friends i turned his butt in asap as soon as i found out. i basically caught him in the act. i uumm locked him in the bathroom and called LE and told them what i saw. he was arrested immediately.
You certainly did the right thing there. I am so sorry about your daughter tho. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname