Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
What channel is having the press conference?

Well...guess I'll hang out at work for some extra time. No way I'm getting in my car and drivin at 5pm while this presser is going on.

What the heck did they plan to do with her? He put some thought and time into the "run away and meet somebody" thing. He had to have planned on killing her. There's no doubt in my mind.

Now...for the upteenth time, where the heck is DENISE?????? Being booked in I hope.

WCAX says they will carry the press conference (channel 5).

My stomach is in knots, this is all so horrible.
Poor Brooke...I can't bear it...I can't even begin to imagine how her family is feeling right now...and they were supposed to have the vigil...I'm praying for you, honey!

this doesn't sound good.

Police call 'urgent press conference' in Brooke Bennett disappearance

RANDOLPH -- Investigators into Brooke Bennett's disappearance have launched an intensive search of a wooded area near the Bethel-Randolph town line, and an "urgent" news conference has been called for 6 p.m.

snip

Attorney General Bill Sorrell told a reporter an announcement is scheduled to be made at 6 p.m. at Whitcomb High School in Bethel.

More at link:

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080702/NEWS01/80701028

There are alot of photos at the Burlington Free Press site. I wish they would change the caption, though. Many of them say that Jacques "took her upstairs to have sex". IMHO, it should say "Jacques took her upstairs to commit rape and other crimes."

Oh God, I hope they find her alive!

This story gets worse by the minute - unreal. :furious:

Would someone be able to update live from the presser? I'm going to stick around for a few extra minutes here at work, but I won't be able to watch.

And why did he tell AR all of this?? Did he really think he had her under that much control?? I think she knows more and knew she'd be next.

Would someone be able to update live from the presser? I'm going to stick around for a few extra minutes here at work, but I won't be able to watch.

Me too. I'm off at 6pm, and I'm going to stay an extra 15 minutes to get some news.

Can someone give me a quick link to presser?

There are a few of us planning on watching the press conference and will update asap. I am glad to not have to watch it alone.

I think too that something happened the night before which lead to her disappearance. She probably resisted or threatened to tell, but only stuck around because she was threatened by the uncle.

My stomach is in knots waiting for this press conference. I hope and pray they've found her alive, but I'm not counting on it. :(

could be AR was so scared she was just waiting and hoping those two were arrested so she could tell all she knew...safely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven