Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did it say Ash? Someone quoted earlier it was on page 10 of the affidavit. The only copy I have is the blacked out copy, so was it in the original or did I just miss it?
page 9...in the middle of the page.

As a separate comment, I want to say I think that AR believes Chevy is Gagnon, not MJ whom we know it is....jmo.
i was wondering about that after i just went back and re-read more.

But if they were talking in code and if they knew who each other was (AR knows its dad a/k/a MJ) then why leave the cyber and paper trail for pete's sakes???? Why not just talk to each other??
I guess they honestly believed it would never come back and stick to them. Or maybe they thought they would have enough time to get rid of it? Wasn't it you (oops I think it was SS) who thought because he'd been there before he knew about "due process"? Except...it was a work computer. And like you, I keep thinking how could they not...they were planning a murder!!

Good to know!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/03/missing.vermont.girl/index.html

Asked Thursday if a ring of child abusers is at large, Anderson said he did "not believe there was a continuing danger to the public."
Vermont Attorney General William H. Sorrell added, "There's nothing from this investigation that's been turned up, nor otherwise are federal and state authorities aware of any ongoing efforts to recruit young girls or boys here in Vermont to have sex with adults."

Hi DS:blowkiss:--thanks for all the info posted by you-
What do you think about snuff...hate to even raise it :mad:

Possible, but, if so, if you mean a murder filmed for later distribution, it would be the first confirmed case of this happening.

Murders filmed for personal viewing technically don't qualify as "snuff"

A technicality, I know, but an important one.

IMO, if AR actually wrote these emails herself, she may have been writing what she thought MJ ánd aliases wanted to hear--to please him--with the 'dirty and tough talk

I'd wondered that as well. How much of this was her going along with MJ out of fear and/or love? Seems plausible to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member