Bruce Zidarich

Yep, we don't know much about the phone or if there were two phones. It seems to me that she would get a new phone with new service seperate and apart from Drew's account. Otherwise he would be able to keep tabs on the new phone number. I would think she would use her old phone/number to continue to communicate with Drew P. What would be the point of a new number if she was going to give that info to Drew? She might have been working two phones. Hiding one to communicate privately with a select few and probably not Drew. She had the new number for about 10 days to the day she was last heard from.

Stacy says to her dad "I want to give you my new number" and the others that were interviewed about Stacy calling them to give them her new number. New number. Same phone with new number or new phone with new number. It was reported that phones were removed during the SW. I think it was also reported that Stacy's phone was left in her car.

It sounds like Stacy got a new phone and new phone number, as she gave Sharon the box that the phone came it, as it had all the information on the phone in that box.

If Stacy's goal was to keep her new phone/new phone number secret from DP, then she would have to continue to use her old phone for routine calls. DP would catch on real fast if all of a sudden Stacy stopped using her old cell phone altogether. She probably kept the new phone hidden from DP and continued to use her old phone. She would probably wait until DP was at work to use her new phone to talk privately with a select few people.

Stacy had an appointment with an attorney for Monday, October 29th according to early reports. She probably used the new phone to make that appt.

OK...Bruce is the one who stated he texted back and forth with Stacy. So I guess that would clear that up! However, he stated he also spoke to her at 10:15am.

This is what Ms.Sheila wrote in a blow by blow of the interview while it was going on Fox with Greta:

Quote:
Greta with Bruce:

Timeline of Sunday according to Bruce.

Sunday morning around 10 AM, he shared back and forth text messages with Stacey. She then called him at 10:15. She said that she had been just lounging in bed for a couple of hours, and that she AND HER KIDS were going to go to the house to paint today. Bruce was supposed to wait to hear from Stacey's sister Cassandra, and then call Stacey after Cassandra got in touch with them. Then they were all to meet over there to paint. However, Cassandra had decided to go to her mother's house that day, and didn't call Bruce. At 4PM Bruce sent Stacey a text message saying "Lets paint tomorrow". He received no reply.

--->>>I have been busy with Christmas stuff today, so just now coming to read tonight. I KNEW I was not mistaken about the texting between Bruce and Stacy around 10:00 AM and then Stacy called Bruce around 10:15 (I had referred to this as hot and heavy - in that texting a couple times followed by phone call all within 15 minute period). I had to have read this around 4:30 AM today, and I searched and searched and could not find where I read it. Then SuziQ thought I was mistaken. Thanks for bringing this info back up in the quote above.

I have another question please, WHERE was DP supposed to be around 10:00 AM until 10:15 ??? Did Stacy think he was out of the house or ?, I am thinking that PERHAPS DP walked in on Stacy as she was finishing up her call to Bruce and spotted her NEW phone. Did I read somewhere that Stacy's NEW phone was a pink one ?, that surely would have been noticed by DP IF IF her regular phone was black er any color except pink.

That may have been the trigger that caused him to SNAP as he likes to say. Secret phone, secret call etc.

Maybe she kept it in a box of tampons, ya think? Would he be dorky enough to be checking that supply? He is so hung up on PMS etc, that he may have actually considered touching a box of tampons to be beneath him, ya think?

That would be a great place to hide something from someone like Drew!! LOL He probably would never touch it!

There might be some merit to him finding her with a new phone. I think it would really have set him off! I believe Stacy thought he was sound asleep...as he stated. He supposedly did come in from work at 3:30 am so I am guessing he would eventually head to bed after a few hours or so. (I have noticed people who work shifts like that don't go straight to bed after work. To them...it is still early evening and they have to unwind.)

I have not heard for certain her new phone was pink, but heard it could be. I am trying hard to pinpoint which phone was used for which calls to no avail tho.

Hmmm, where did the Sandra Bellanger link go????? A psychic of sorts, hmmm.

I posted on it then poof the entire thread is GONE?

Gonna go to bed and dream of Santa Claus, er something.

Wondered how large the Dresden lock was compared to the Cal Sag lock that was just searched. My tiny question post went poof just as the thread was locked or moved.

Gonna go to bed and dream of Santa Claus, er something.

Wondered how large the Dresden lock was compared to the Cal Sag lock that was just searched. My tiny question post went poof just as the thread was locked or moved.

Sweet dreams Camper..............BTW, what does the period/dot indicate at the end of all your posts?

Quote:

I have another question please, WHERE was DP supposed to be around 10:00 AM until 10:15 ??? Did Stacy think he was out of the house or ?, I am thinking that PERHAPS DP walked in on Stacy as she was finishing up her call to Bruce and spotted her NEW phone. Did I read somewhere that Stacy's NEW phone was a pink one ?, that surely would have been noticed by DP IF IF her regular phone was black er any color except pink.

That may have been the trigger that caused him to SNAP as he likes to say. Secret phone, secret call etc.

Maybe she kept it in a box of tampons, ya think? Would he be dorky enough to be checking that supply? He is so hung up on PMS etc, that he may have actually considered touching a box of tampons to be beneath him, ya think?

According to Drew P......he got off work at 4am Oct. 28 and got into bed with Stacy. He spoke briefly with her around 9am when the children came and jumped into the bed. He went back to sleep and when he woke up Stacy was gone. People magazine Dec. 3, 2007

If Stacy was hiding the phone then it would be logical for Stacy to leave it with Sharon.
She couldn't take the chance of getting a call from Rosetto while DrewP was home. And most people who carry a secret phone only give the number to certain trusted persons.
And Stacy was going to Sharon's every day to leave the kids anyway so she could pick the phone up then.
She would have to carry her 'family plan' phone with her most of the time anyway, in case DrewP would call her. So she probably told family about the new phone so they could talk freely, but the hours that DrewP was expected to be home family would probably call her 'family plan' cell.
With the calls from Rosetto on the new phone (most likely) Stacy couldn't take a chance of DrewP finding it. Remember all he would have had to do to find out who she had talked to would be to turn it on. He could also force Stacy to give up her password if the phone company was on the internet and he could also check her calls that way. So that phone had to be hidden away somewhere that DrewP could not accidently find it.
Leaving it with Sharon does make sense.

She only gave Sharon the box and stuff that came with the phone so she could keep it for her. Stacy wanted a phone she could use all the time when he wasn't in earshot...so my guess is that no...she would not leave it next door at Sharon's.

Does anyone have the video or transcript regarding Bruce's interview with Greta? He's not on either of the videos linked today. I have searched high and low for them and can't find much with Bruce at all. I learned one thing though. He went underground and has managed to stay out of the limelight after the first couple of weeks.

OK...not sure if I can say this so it makes sense but here goes. As soon as someone mentioned whether the cell phone pings were with her new phone or the old one the first thing I thought about was the meeting with Tom on Sunday evening. Drew gave him his phone and told him not to answer and then while Tom was sitting there he saw that Stacy called Drew's phone but he didn't answer like DP told him. My thought was that in order for Tom to know it was Stacy he either would have had to recognize the number that popped up on the screen or there had to be a number associated with the name Stacy causing the name to come up on the screen. Tom certainly wouldn't know her new number and would DP, considering all the stuff going on that day, have had time to change her number on his contacts? Hope that made sense!

Also, the fact that Bruce said most of the conversation between him and Stacy that Sunday took place via text messages sounds logical. It would make sense that Stacy might choose to text on her new phone whenever Drew was at home rather than talk cause if she was in another room he couldn't hear her.

OK...not sure if I can say this so it makes sense but here goes. As soon as someone mentioned whether the cell phone pings were with her new phone or the old one the first thing I thought about was the meeting with Tom on Sunday evening. Drew gave him his phone and told him not to answer and then while Tom was sitting there he saw that Stacy called Drew's phone but he didn't answer like DP told him. My thought was that in order for Tom to know it was Stacy he either would have had to recognize the number that popped up on the screen or there had to be a number associated with the name Stacy causing the name to come up on the screen. Tom certainly wouldn't know her new number and would DP, considering all the stuff going on that day, have had time to change her number on his contacts? Hope that made sense!

Also, the fact that Bruce said most of the conversation between him and Stacy that Sunday took place via text messages sounds logical. It would make sense that Stacy might choose to text on her new phone whenever Drew was at home rather than talk cause if she was in another room he couldn't hear her.
Why didn't I think of that?! Then again...he could have found the new phone..programmed that into his phone easily before he ever met up with TM. If Stacy was gone at that point, Drew would be able to set things up just the way he wanted. Then again...if he wanted people to believe he didn't KNOW about the second phone he would have used the old phone. OK Still confused. (OH! But I do like the way you think!!)

Does anyone have the video or transcript regarding Bruce's interview with Greta? He's not on either of the videos linked today. I have searched high and low for them and can't find much with Bruce at all. I learned one thing though. He went underground and has managed to stay out of the limelight after the first couple of weeks.
There is none. The only play by play was done here by MsSheila. YUP...WS has the exclusive on this one!! :D

Guess this is a lesson why we sit around and try to give those accounts to people who cannot see it at the time...they may NEVER see it if not!!! (But everyone who watched it at the time and the reporter plus the station can back it up if need be.) Still...talk about "hearsay" OMG! lol It IS on a tape somewhere...exactly or as near as we can tell it while we watch it live tho. : )

Sweet dreams Camper..............BTW, what does the period/dot indicate at the end of all your posts?

--->>>Thanks for asking, It means your eyesight is very good. Plus for me it indicates "I am all done with this post", call it a 'finishing' if you will, hee hee.

.<--

--->>>Welcome to WS citigrrl93;1868652. Your second paragraph is a great thought!!! I personally have an old lady cell phone, no frills, no text messaging, sooo I donut know if when you press the keys to text, whether the phone makes a beepy noise when you press each letter??
Plus I donut know if ALL cell phones capable of texting, would beep or not beep when texting each letter of the message.

My phone beeps for each 'number' I touch for regular telephone calls.

I had to read your first paragraph over about 4 times before I 'got it', but Tom's orders from DP were to just NOT answer THE phone, am I right? So it should have or would have not mattered to Tom who was calling from any sort of a phone, imop.

Have I mis interpreted your meaning in paragraph #1?

I tend to think that the phone DP left with Tom Morphey at the coffee shop was Stacy's old phone.

Here's my reasoning..........If Stacy was smart enough to know that she needed to have a new cell phone that could be kept secret from DP's monitoring, she would also know that she had to keep using her old cell phone so DP wouldn't become suspicious. A sudden drop in the usage of her old cell phone would arouse suspicion. For those few people who knew she had a new cell phone, she probably told them to continue calling her on the old cell phone and be aware that DP is monitoring her calls, so don't say anything that would make him angry or say anything about her intention to divorce him. If someone needed to tell her something that was to be kept secret from DP, they could leave a message on the new cell phone.

I believe Stacy probably kept that new cell phone well hidden, knowing it was important. On the day that Stacy disappeared, I don't think DP was aware of the new cell phone. Cassandra probably told LE about the existence of the new cell phone when she spoke with them in the days following Stacy's disappearance. LE went back to the Peterson home on a second search warrant and whatever it was they took was small according to reports. I believe it was the new cell phone they were looking for after talking with Cassandra. Perhaps Stacy told Cassandra where she had hidden the phone.

Unless DP discovered her second cell phone and that is what enraged him that morning. Then DP would have gone to extremes to put her cell phone into "use" when he wanted to. Remember it was off when her sister called at 1:30pm. She certainly was calling the current number for Stacy. Did he reprogram his phone for later when TM had it in KK?! It came up "Stacy". Was this the old phone...or the new one?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back