Burke Files 150 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Werner Sptiz???

UKGuy,

I don't believe the Grand Jury cleared anyone. Unless technically Burke was cleared because he was under 10 years old. I am not a legal expert at all, but I just wonder if he didn't open up a vulnerability by actually stating in this proceeding that Burke was CLEARED by a grand jury. Perhaps the defense could make him prove that up.

My read of this is that Spitz's counsel did not provide the tape in support of their motion to dismiss, which is the first issue before the court.
Ohhh. I see. Yes, on re-read that makes perfect sense. Still, I would have thought this tape might have already been entered by the claimant as supporting evidence. But what do I know? :wink:

Gigitmdy,
Somebody should ask LW if BR could have been charged with anything all those years ago?

LW is just playing on words. Not charged does not mean innocent, just as cleared does not mean not guilty.

Why: only courts decide these issues. If I recall properly neither Patsy or John Ramsey were ever charged, they were also cleared, so the case must be IDI?

I live in the UK, so can anyone explain how a Grand Jury can clear anyone?

Also why would a child need to be cleared? BR was beneath the age of criminal responsibility when JonBenet was killed!

LW is just playing legal poker, citing ambiguous words that have no real legal definition..

From memory Lacy exonerated the parents. Said the case was IDI and apologized to the R's for hounding them.

Except that exoneration is really a religious term referring to a wiping away of sin, etc.

So watch out for LW using the exoneration word and check the context, i.e. the parents, whole family or BR?

If I remember correctly DA Lacy cleared the Ramseys based on the touch DNA found on thw underwear. I hope Spitz attorney sets the record straight with regard to LW's twisted statements.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Both lawsuits today. It doesn't appear that Spitz or CBS are trying to settle at this point.

Am I the only one who finds it difficult to imagine Lin Wood - notorious for being a human icicle and completely devoid of morality - making a heartfelt promise to Patsy on her deathbed?

"And I promised his mother on her deathbed that I would always be there for Burke so that if anybody, ever accused him of killing his sister I would deal with them in a court of law. Here I am."

Why should I get upset over someone who, when all is said an done, is going to hell anyway?

from topix

https://shakedowntitle.com/2017/03/09/suppression-of-burke-ramsey-as-a-suspect/

#shakedown

Suppression of Burke Ramsey as a Suspect

March 9, 2017 / juror13

"During a hearing yesterday, March 8th, for Burke’s $150M civil suit against Dr. Werner Spitz, Lin Wood said he doesn’t understand why Spitz would point the finger at Burke when nobody else has been speaking about Burke’s culpability for years.
“I know that since 1998, 1999 [when Wood, on behalf of the Ramseys, sued several parties], not a single member of the mainstream media or the tabloid media have ever accused this boy of killing his sister again.” – Lin Wood, attorney for Burke Ramsey

Based on our research, that’s simply not true…

November 5, 1999, Court TV
1999: New York Post
1999: The Star
2001: Daily Camera
2003: Fox News [Burke Ramsey named a defendant]
2010: Daily Mail
2010: CBS
2010: CNN
2012: The Daily Mail
2012: Huffington Post
2012: Fox News
2013: CNN
2016: News.com.au

In addition, if Kolar’s book, published in 2012 is considered source material for the 2016 CBS show implicating Burke Ramsey, and Wood describes it as such, and Kolar himself appeared on the show which purported a Burke Did It Theory, then all coverage promoting Kolar’s book in the mainstream media including in the Huffington Post is further evidence of coverage in the mainstream media, with either direct or tacit reference to Burke Ramsey’s potential involvement."

I am honestly confused. Why would Lin Wood state these things that are easily refuted?

I am honestly confused. Why would Lin Wood state these things that are easily refuted?

Gigitmdy,
He's a legal type, who just uses words to play games. Politicians are similar, e.g. We Will Do X, I Have Seen No Evidence To Suggest Y, We Support Hard Working People, yada yada.

It normally costs lots of dollars to refute the likes of LW, he knows this so says whatever it takes to defend his client.

Yet similar to the politician, he also knows some will believe what he says, just because they do.

Lin Wood isn't on trial so he can say whatever he wants.

from topix

https://shakedowntitle.com/2017/03/09/suppression-of-burke-ramsey-as-a-suspect/

#shakedown

Suppression of Burke Ramsey as a Suspect

March 9, 2017 / juror13

"During a hearing yesterday, March 8th, for Burke’s $150M civil suit against Dr. Werner Spitz, Lin Wood said he doesn’t understand why Spitz would point the finger at Burke when nobody else has been speaking about Burke’s culpability for years.
“I know that since 1998, 1999 [when Wood, on behalf of the Ramseys, sued several parties], not a single member of the mainstream media or the tabloid media have ever accused this boy of killing his sister again.” – Lin Wood, attorney for Burke Ramsey

Based on our research, that’s simply not true…

November 5, 1999, Court TV
1999: The Star
2003: Fox News [Burke Ramsey named a defendant]
2010: Daily Mail
2010: CBS
2010: CNN
2012: The Daily Mail
2012: Huffington Post
2012: Fox News
2013: CNN
2016: News.com.au

In addition, if Kolar’s book, published in 2012 is considered source material for the 2016 CBS show implicating Burke Ramsey, and Wood describes it as such, and Kolar himself appeared on the show which purported a Burke Did It Theory, then all coverage promoting Kolar’s book in the mainstream media including in the Huffington Post is further evidence of coverage in the mainstream media, with either direct or tacit reference to Burke Ramsey’s potential involvement."

LW has a very selective memory. Thanks for this! LW needs to do a case review. I agree that LW should have been responsible for submitting the interview and not just the transcript. This judge might in 2 weeks throw the case out on its hind quarters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, who said he was "cleared by a grand jury"? Wasn't it the news anchor? And if so, why do these so-called journalists never fact check their reports? The grand jury didn't clear anyone.

I think they said that on the latest doc that CNN aired: How It Really Happened. I remember being perplexed as well when I heard that, but I did hear that.

I think they said that on the latest doc that CNN aired: How It Really Happened. I remember being perplexed as well when I heard that, but I did hear that.
Fake reporting!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

He's too busy tweeting his own fake news (i.e. Obama wiretap).

Userid,
There is something going on somewhere. Looks like friendly fire to me?

You have to wonder what is going on though, one guy walks out the door with nearly a million classified files, and retires to reside in Russia, next another guy empties another three letter agencies cyber arsenal onto a USB and mails it to some kind guy hiding out in an embassy in London, is there a pattern here?

The irony is the intel agencies don't really do wiretaps anymore, that's old school, they just hover everything up, then sort and match for what they want?

Nxon did deals with China, remember that communist regime, so whats wrong with Donald wanting to do deals with Russia?

Donald knows the three letter agencies are a bigger risk than he will ever be doing business with Russia, you assume he would not be traveling with USB sticks full of classified files?

Userid,
There is something going on somewhere. Looks like friendly fire to me?

You have to wonder what is going on though, one guy walks out the door with nearly a million classified files, and retires to reside in Russia, next another guy empties another three letter agencies cyber arsenal onto a USB and mails it to some kind guy hiding out in an embassy in London, is there a pattern here?

The irony is the intel agencies don't really do wiretaps anymore, that's old school, they just hover everything up, then sort and match for what they want?

Nxon did deals with China, remember that communist regime, so whats wrong with Donald wanting to do deals with Russia?

Donald knows the three letter agencies are a bigger risk than he will ever be doing business with Russia, you assume he would not be traveling with USB sticks full of classified files?

Did the political pavilion return? Oh nope this is still a jonbenet thread.......

I think there may be some truth about the deathbed conversation. But I think it is because Patsy wanted a promise to continue to cover for Burke. Lin Wood seem to just use a lot of smoke and mirrors yesterday it almost seem desperate to me. there were so many statements he made that where wrong, and easily verified is wrong, the case seems pretty shaky in my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynko5538
Back