CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #13

Lucy's mom

Reaction score
This is awful. I wonder what else we're going to find out.

http://abc7.com/13-kept-shackled-in-foul-perris-home-by-parents-officials-say/2948420/

PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) --
Thirteen victims, ranging in age from 2 to 29 years old, were kept shackled to their beds amid foul surroundings in a Perris home by their parents, sheriff's officials said.

Early Sunday morning, a 17-year-old girl escaped from the residence, located in the 100 Block of Muir Woods Road and called 911 from a cellular device she managed to take from the home, investigators said.

That teen told the 911 operator that she and her 12 siblings were being held captive in their home by their parents.

Media Thread

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread#8
Thread#9
Thread #10
Thread #11

Thread #12

Last edited by a moderator:
I did contact the CA DOC today to see where David Turpin is located as he still isn't showing up on their inmate locator website.
I was advised that he is at the CA DOC - Corcoran.

JMO as I don't have a MSM link.

I did contact the CA DOC today to see where David Turpin is located as he still isn't showing up on their inmate locator website.
I was advised that he is at the CA DOC - Corcoran.

JMO as I don't have a MSM link.

Thank you so much for doing that!

It was really bugging me and I was coming up with far-fetched ideas to try to explain (e.g. death, name change, gender transition).

That's just awful, I'd really hoped they were going to a better life, not to even more abuse. Those poor kids, as if they didn't have enough to get over after leaving their "parents". I do hope they can finally end up with good people who can show them not everyone's out to abuse them :(

This is so sad, but in a way it is understandable. The children were so betrayed by their parents, so arrested in their development, but now they are being cared for by a government bureaucracy. No cold government bureaucracy can right the wrongs inflicted by those despicable parents. I fear the children are in for a lifetime of unhappiness and disfunction, unless they can somehow find the internal resources to rise above their circumstances.

Sickening. Why would a couple at their ages take on so many kids? Why would the 37 y/o daughter contribute to it? That type household didn't raise any red flags at first glance?? Seriously jacked up state system.

snip:
His reign of terror was said to have been aided and abetted by his wife Rosa, 58, and daughter Lennys, 37, who have both been hit with multiple child abuse charges, one of witness intimidation and another of fraud.

snip:
The Olguins allegedly forced the children to take part in 'confession circle talk' where they were 'made to admit to their past sibling abuses, which their biological parents forced them to do'.

The confession circles allegedly began soon after the children arrived at the Olguin home despite the foster parents' knowledge of the 'egregious, lifelong, severe abuses' the minors had suffered at the hands of their parents.

One of the male Turpin children was singled out for extra abuse and was repeatedly imprisoned in his bedroom, 'cussed at', 'demeaned' and separated from his sisters. The Olguins also 'intentionally ruined his media devices,' Salisbury wrote.

and their legal guardian, the County, and their legal representative did nothing?

Neither agency savvy enough to separate one or two children/young adults and quietly ask if there was anything they'd like to change?

Did the foster parents figure that their 'home' wasn't 'as bad' as the Turpins, so everything was OK?

NO COUNSELING OR THERAPY FOR THESE HORRIBLY ABUSED PEOPLE???

Sick abuse of tax dollars.

and their legal guardian, the County, and their legal representative did nothing?

Neither agency savvy enough to separate one or two children/young adults and quietly ask if there was anything they'd like to change?

Did the foster parents figure that their 'home' wasn't 'as bad' as the Turpins, so everything was OK?

I have no words. When I saw the headlines I literally went numb and then was filled with rage!

ALL of this. Riverside County COMPLETELY failed all of the kids.

I am violently mad. First of all--- what the hell is wrong with people?!?!
Second of all---- why don't we value children? Why are children treated like it is ok to abuse them? I guess it's because children can't get on social media and throw a fit. They can't protest. They rely on adults, who are the ones who abuse.

This was an extremely high profile case. They knew the world was watching. And this was their best. Well, the unnamed are doomed. I wish I could take them all.

And this creep should not be out on bond. Again. If you have enough money, you are free to do as you please. What is going on.

If any Turpin child ever reads this thread and doesn't know what to do, you message me. I dont want anything except for them to have SOMEONE safe to turn to for guidance. At this point, they don't even know abuse isn't normal! I'm really angry for them. I really am.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back