CA - 9 yr old lured & beat with hammer in school bathroom

What a horrible attack!!! Oh my gosh.

As for the Yemen reference, yes I do believe and have read they do practice genital mutilation in that country. However, I don't think this was the case here, she lost if for some reason it seems and attacked... I would be leaning more towards mental health issues than genital mutilation being the case here. It could have been who knows?! I do hope to see more updates about this and see what the motive was.

I hope the child can somehow recover fully. Bless her x

A full list of charges here.
Who did she murder? I'm confused.

It really bothers me that we never heard another word about this case. not trial ,not plea agreements, not sentencing. NOTHING. Nada. Its as if it the whole ugly thing just poof disappeared.

It really bothers me that we never heard another word about this case. not trial ,not plea agreements, not sentencing. NOTHING. Nada. Its as if it the whole ugly thing just poof disappeared.

It bothers me also. But sadly, I am not surprised. Some things are just left a secret, so we can just wonder and continue to be bothered. I have my personal opinions on why...but they are just that... Be safe out there!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back