CA CA - Alan Soper, 22, Sacramento, 7 June 1974

I am taking the liberty to resurrect this meager thread with some more meat:

attachment.php

Some details: Soper contacted his famly on June 7, 1974. He said he was in Sacramento, California at the time.
Following his college graduation, he had been travelling around the country with truck drivers. He has never been heard from again.
On June 8, 1977, three years later, Soper's clothing and wallet were found in Needles, California. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/soper_alan.html

Suspicious. It would be interesting to know exactly where, if in nature or at some other place, his items were found.
One cannot help but to wonder if one of those truck drivers he used to hitchhike with had anything to do with his disappearance. :/
This guy looks so much like me it's scary. My friend spotted it and thought it was just me dressed up for a 70's type photo. Doppelganger! It really freaks my mom out. It's only the pic above though, his other pics don't have the same resemblance.

Not much to go on, but possibly the UID known as Amboy John Doe? Doe Network: 2431UMCA and NamUs pages: Unidentified Person Case. This John Doe was found in the desert buried in a shallow grave outside of Amboy, CA on 27 April 1975. (Which, coincidentally would have been Alan's 23rd birthday). He is believed to be 19-30 years old, approximately 5'6"-5'8" tall, and had been dead at least one year before he was discovered. Amboy is approximately 90 miles from Needles, CA where Alan's belongings were found a few years after his disappearance.
Thread: CA - Amboy, WhtMale 2431UMCA (UP2492), 19-30 w/pocket knife and wooden nickle, 1974.

Not much to go on, but possibly the UID known as Amboy John Doe? Doe Network: 2431UMCA and NamUs pages: Unidentified Person Case. This John Doe was found in the desert buried in a shallow grave outside of Amboy, CA on 27 April 1975. (Which, coincidentally would have been Alan's 23rd birthday). He is believed to be 19-30 years old, approximately 5'6"-5'8" tall, and had been dead at least one year before he was discovered. Amboy is approximately 90 miles from Needles, CA where Alan's belongings were found a few years after his disappearance.
Thread: CA - Amboy, WhtMale 2431UMCA (UP2492), 19-30 w/pocket knife and wooden nickle, 1974.
Submitted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back