CA - Alberd Tersargyan charged in 4 murders, Los Angeles, 2008 & 2010

Ok, I'm not very good at this, but I wonder if maybe the family immigrated for political reasons. Maybe they had made some enemies in their homeland that decided to come to the US to get them back. It doesn't necessarily mean they were involved in anything criminal.

Does anyone know why the 8 year old was home from school the day she was shot ? Was she getting ready for school and was shot prior to her leaving for school ? I wonder what time the 15 year old left for school ? I also wonder what time they think the mother was shot ? It just seems very strange to me,if someone was after the whole family why wouldn't they find a time when the whole family was together. This is very Bazaar ? I wonder if the 15 year old is in protective custody as others have asked. There isn't a lot of information available in regards to the first murder.

ummmmmmmmm granted im not really into researching my armenien roots, what is that supposed to mean?

Nothing in particular about the Armenians at all. Just that they did decide to emigrate and 5 years later, someone starts a concerted effort to eradicate this family from the face of the earth. Nothing against Armenians, but Le is seeming to say that they think the cases are connected, which to me means that either real or imagined, there is something in the family history that is leading someone to keep attacking them, over and over.
I would wonder the same thing if they came from Lithuania or England.

So first the father was shot, then the mom and her daughter( the sis) and the 15 year old is left.

Did the 15 year old find all victims? It is all a bit confusing, I will have to go back and read the article's when I have more time. I want to say the mother was a pediatric nurse.

So first the father was shot, then the mom and her daughter( the sis) and the 15 year old is left.

Did the 15 year old find all victims? It is all a bit confusing, I will have to go back and read the article's when I have more time. I want to say the mother was a pediatric nurse.

No, the father and the little sister were shot first. The mother was then shot a year and a half later. According to the original post article, the 15 year old found all of the victims.

Nothing in particular about the Armenians at all. Just that they did decide to emigrate and 5 years later, someone starts a concerted effort to eradicate this family from the face of the earth. Nothing against Armenians, but Le is seeming to say that they think the cases are connected, which to me means that either real or imagined, there is something in the family history that is leading someone to keep attacking them, over and over.
I would wonder the same thing if they came from Lithuania or England.

Since LE never did find whoever killed the father and the child, then I presume the same person who killed them could have killed the mother as well. Could the mother have found some information about the murder of her husband and daughter so whoever did it before killed the mother to prevent her from disclosing it?

Strange...in both murders two years apart and in dated papers the child is 15 years old.:waitasec:

The thing that jumps out at me is the mother was found in her Honda CRV, shot in the back of the head. When the father/daughter were shot their new Infiniti was found blocks away from the home....family cars peripherally involved in both incidents.

Isn't 15 about when you would become interested in driving??? Not implying anything, just find that interesting...

Wonder if they were able to match ballistics?

Strange...in both murders two years apart and in dated papers the child is 15 years old.:waitasec:

I thought the same thing..If she was 15 at the first murder she would be almost 17 now..something fishy here..don't want to say what I am thinking.. hope they find the murderer..

I didn't see any pictures,,did I miss it somewhere?

only took 28 points for someone to point the finger at the daughter. might be a record.

Yeah, strange. Actually I thought she was 12 at the time of the first killings...but even if so, how could she even be 15 now if it's only 18 months later? What has happened to journalism these days??

only took 28 points for someone to point the finger at the daughter. might be a record.

LOL..hate to say it but I keep remembering that 15yr old that shot her parents, over them not wanting her to date a boy..can't remember that girls name..
Teens today have rage, I know I have a GD..they think the world owes them something :furious:

well if one or more was shot in the back of the head that sounds execution style.

At this point the surviving daughter is the only known common denomenator (sp?) Was she ruled out in the first set of murders?

According to this article investigators do have a theory they are working, didn't say if anyone was ruled out and they are admitting a link between the two crimes. To me it sounds like more than one person has knowledge of the crime and the shooter might have had a helper.
It states that the gate was left open to the apartment complex on the day the woman was shot execution style, like her husband and daughter.

snip~ Neighbors said they were shocked by the attack on Hakobyan in the complex they described as mostly family friendly and secure. However, on Monday the front gate was propped open, leaving a clear path to apartments.

A woman at the apartment of Hakobyan's in-laws said the couple was too upset to speak.

The woman, who declined to give her name, said Hakobyan kept her feelings to herself but struggled with the deaths of her husband and daughter and frequently visited a nearby memorial park.~ end

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/30/karine-hakobyan-third-mur_n_518148.html

execution style, and thinking back on nmk's comment, maybe russian mafia?

An old article about the original two deaths has a video showing the poor wife and mom at the crime scene, and what appears to be a mug shot of the father? I can't listen to the audio at work, can someone else?

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...ter-Found-Murderd-in-Hollywood-Apartment.html

So was he previously in trouble with the law?

Nothing really new in video audio except that neighbors were spanish-speaking and didn't hear anything. Once again, they reported the surviving daughter as being a 15 yo. Also, saying the car was found a few blocks away.

In the older articles that were posted on page 1 of this thread, several references to estimated time of death for father and daughter as 7:30-8:00 am.

The picture of the father reminds me of the typical photographs done for employee id cards or school pictures with the blue backdrop.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back