Found Deceased CA - Alexander Sevier, 24, Yosemite Valley, 1 May 2017

This is so sad. There have been too many deaths this year of young people enjoying California parks. :(

For Lisa: Yosemite is a must see. I’ve traveled all over the country in an RV and Yosemite is by far my favorite place...especially at the time this young man was there in May, when the snow is melting and the waterfalls are at their best. But I’ll go anytime. There is nothing else like it. We try to make an annual trek whenever possible. I’m no longer a camper. The Yosemite Valley Lodge is very comfortable.

Pictures don’t do it justice (unless you’re Ansel Adams) but here you go...

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Your pictures are gorgeous! I’m less than 2 hours from Yosemite. You just reminded me that I need to get up there to see the Fall colors. I have friends from Europe that come to the US just to see Yosemite. It’s definitely a must see.

This is so sad. There have been too many deaths this year of young people enjoying California parks. :(

For Lisa: Yosemite is a must see. I’ve traveled all over the country in an RV and Yosemite is by far my favorite place...especially at the time this young man was there in May, when the snow is melting and the waterfalls are at their best. But I’ll go anytime. There is nothing else like it. We try to make an annual trek whenever possible. I’m no longer a camper. The Yosemite Valley Lodge is very comfortable.

Pictures don’t do it justice (unless you’re Ansel Adams) but here you go...

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
Beautiful Pictures, Lilibet!
There is a place I love driving through near here on my way home to FL. The trees are so tall and meet over the road. It makes you feel so small. I can imagine that Yosemite is like that only much grander!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back