Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #3

I find it extremely disturbing that Michael's girlfriend that worked at the Sprint store (her initials are KS) hasn't been charged. What right does she have to erase someone's cellphone? Is she "close" with law enforcement in her hometown? Something is off with this case.

I know this case has gone quiet for a very long time, however, I often think of Aly and check frequently to see if there’s any updates. Sadly, I guess they closed it and we’ll never find out what happen to her
I happen to notice today that ML lost his son on January 5th, 2020 in a horrible car accident. This was a the son that knew Aly and how she met ML.
I find it interesting that ML is now dealing with the pain Aly’s parents have gone through, only difference is ML has closure for his son and Aly’s parents do not

Reno Woman Sentenced for Extortion Scheme Targeting Parents of Missing Persons

I am unfamiliar with this case but thought those who follow may find interest in the link above.

A woman was sentenced today to five years and 10 months in prison for schemes to extort money from parents of two missing persons, U.S. Attorney McGregor W. Scott announced.

Rozarri Verion Young, 24, pleaded guilty in August 2018 to two counts of interstate transmission of a threat to injure with intent to extort related to text messages she sent to the mother of a missing Gridley woman and the mother of a missing 16-year-old girl from Aurora, Colorado.

According to court documents, a Facebook page was established to aid in the search for a missing Gridley woman that had received significant coverage in local and regional media. Through the page, Young, who was then in Reno, Nevada, acquired the cellphone number of the missing woman’s mother.

On April 4, 2017, Young sent a series of text messages to the mother saying to “pay me or she’s dead.” The Gridley woman had last been seen in Yuba City on March 30, 2017. Law enforcement treated this investigation as a kidnapping.

I wish some of the young men who tried to make their way home after a night of partying, ended up in the water and for whom there is even more circumstantial evidence to suspect foul play got even half as much attention on their cases.

as far as I've been following the case, several things don't add up, and one of the last things that doesn't add up to me is how she went around the obstacle on the embankment as if she knew that territory as her home.

on the other hand, in the case of matej periš, when we all thought it was a murder, when the police presented all the evidence and the cameras that followed his running around the city, in the end it turned out to be a bad match in his head.

any news about aly?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back