CA-Amber Leeanne Dubois (14 YO)- Escondido Thread # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see this article is giving the defendent a line of defense. The 'poor me' syndrome.

:mad:
fran

A lot of people have some 'poor me' stuff in their life, but it's certainly no license to rape and murder.

Prayers that this is the day Amber comes home.

Salem

http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=12095089

Maurice Dubois said a spate of early reports that his daughter had been seen hampered his efforts to draw attention to the case. None of those sightings panned out and instead fueled speculation that Amber was a runaway rather than a crime victim.

Ironically, it was Chelsea's disappearance that sparked intense interest in finding Amber. Her parents, who are separated, are now besieged by reporters and Escondido police say they are seeking potential links between Amber and Gardner.

"I believe it's going to proceed at a much more accelerated pace now," Dubois said.

- Police in Escondido said they found no clues after training a pond after receiving a tip concerning a bag possibly containing hair found three months after the disappearance of Amber Dubois.

The search at Kit Carson Park ended Saturday when police uncovered nothing of evidentiary value after draining the pond for a second day, Lt. Craig Carter said.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-amber-dubois-search,0,2295221.story?asdf

So, nothing of significance found today? At least they're looking. I so want them to find this little girl.

do we know if the LE is saerching into the night for Amber???
or just during the day?
where will they search next?

Did they ever find out who could possibly be the tall boy/man? with the dark complexion that one of the witnesses who saw Amber on her way to school said she was seen walking with?

What announcements were made about the animals the students would be buying for 4-H that day? Was there an electronic announcement board outside of the school regarding this?

If there was a person of the above description walking with her, he could have been a young man used to lure in girls.

I would think if she was so excited and eager to buy the lamb that day, if this man said, oh, the lambs are around the corner in my father's truck or something, she may have been persuaded to take a look, right?

I asked this in the Chelsea King thread and am now bringing it here. Does anyone know where the ravine was that the hoodie was found is on TB's map of Lake Hodges?

So, nothing of significance found today? At least they're looking. I so want them to find this little girl.

No they didn't find any evidence today. I wanted them to find this little girl, too. She's been gone too long!!

"Searchers have ended their effort at Kit Carson Park to find clues into the February 2009 disappearance of Escondido teenager Amber Dubois.

Search and rescue personnel from the FBI, San Diego County Sheriff's Department and Escondido Police Department searched the southeast area of the park Friday and Saturday but found nothing they could link to the missing girl, said Escondido police Lt. Craig Carter."

Apparently nothing was found that could be related to the case.

The huge search is a showing of how much the authorities there are NOW interested in solving the crime.

I wonder if anything will come of interviewing the girl that was attacked when she was 13, maybe she can give us some clues into how this creep acted with Chelsea. Maybe it will help Amber if he got her too.

Is there an active search for Amber today?
Is it still by Kit Carson Park or to another area?
Any locals do drive bys and looking???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member