CA - Anderson mom had sex with boys to keep them away from daughter

This is ons of the most stupid excuses I have ever heard one of these perverts offer up. Sick woman -- I feel sorry for her daughter.

Well now there is a very resourceful defense. :(

I'm sure there were better ways of dealing with the issue. She will be a laughing stock for considering that this is logical in the slightest degree.

Too sad for the daughter.

This seems like an extreme version of the 'Moms' weve read about who supply drugs & alcohol & "party" with their kids or take them on "drive bys"etc
Its like the Mom is either too enmeshed with the daughter to the point they are peers (possibly because due to Moms immaturity she feels like she "grew up"with the child )or Mom is jealous of the child and/or wants to relieve her own childhood BUT I could be giving her far too much credit and she could also just be a female pedophile like Mary Kay Leternau!!
Whatever the reason this woman is sick & I REALLY hope the Court treats this woman as seriously as they would/should a male perp. She harmed these boys (as well as her own child) and should be punished.

I was a teenage Mom & Im 34 with my oldest being a 14 year old boy & the thought of having sex with teen boys makes me nauseous (but then again even when I was a teen I didnt want teen boys!).What is sexy about puberty??

I am willing to bet she got pregnant very young and did not get the attention from the guys she wanted while in high school. Now she is trying to relieve that time of her life that she missed. Either way, having sex with a boy under the age of 18 is not right.

I wonder the most about the daughter. Do the kids at school give her a hard time beings this is out in the open now and everyone knows about it? The mom should end up in prison but what about the daughter. Is she going to receive any therapy and who is she going to live with. I hope there is a decent family member that wants to take her and sees that she gets the help that she needs. I wonder if she was aware of what her mom was doing? Did the boys talk about it at school before it all came to light? I doubt if she thinks it was cool for mom to be sleeping with her classmates. Poor kid. I would have just died if my mom had ever done anything like that. I don't think I could have faced anyone at school. Hopfully a family member who lives in another state will take her and she can start over.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back