CA - Andrew Luster, rapist, former fugitive

But often those misguided relsatives go to "extreme" measures to "thwart" the justice system and manipulate same so their relatives are not held responsible for the harm they have caused to innocent victims of crime.

Like fabricating evidence, providing false statements, lying, perjury, etc.

Deceit knows no bounds when it comes to some people's relatives.

I have no idea what Andrew Luste's mother "hopes" to gain from this website, it is not like Andrew will get another trial, nor an appeal. This webiste is for the benefit of the Luster family and friends. For appearances to "convince" the public that Andrew is "so hard done by" and unjustly convicted. Comparing Andrew Luster to Robert Chambers really in my opinion not a great idea.

I guess we are rare individuals, who hold our kids responsible for "their choices and decisions" otherwise we are just enabling their conduct.

But yes, I do agree about the 15 year old. Our oldest is 15. I once asked him: Do you and your friends get together and "come up with ideas to drive your parents crazy...........is this what you do "when you hang" with your friends..........

I'm 39 and still come up with ways to drive my parents crazy. :)

CyberLaw said:
But often those misguided relsatives go to "extreme" measures to "thwart" the justice system and manipulate same so their relatives are not held responsible for the harm they have caused to innocent victims of crime.

Like fabricating evidence, providing false statements, lying, perjury, etc.

Deceit knows no bounds when it comes to some people's relatives.

I have no idea what Andrew Luste's mother "hopes" to gain from this website, it is not like Andrew will get another trial, nor an appeal. This webiste is for the benefit of the Luster family and friends. For appearances to "convince" the public that Andrew is "so hard done by" and unjustly convicted. Comparing Andrew Luster to Robert Chambers really in my opinion not a great idea.

I guess we are rare individuals, who hold our kids responsible for "their choices and decisions" otherwise we are just enabling their conduct.

But yes, I do agree about the 15 year old. Our oldest is 15. I once asked him: Do you and your friends get together and "come up with ideas to drive your parents crazy...........is this what you do "when you hang" with your friends..........

If memory serves me, it was the videos of these attacks that really convicted this guy, not the victims' testimony. I didn't read all that was available at this website, but did the mother address the video evidence?

As far as disputing his 124-year sentence, that's the way it goes. You take a chance when you commit a crime.

Luster is the rich heir to the Max Factor cosmetics fortune and he bragged he could buy his was out of anything included the GHB drugged rape charges he faced.

He escaped to Mexico when it looked like he was going to be convicted and he was caught in Mexico by that disgusting "Dog" bounty hunter.

I was wondering how is he doing in prison since he got 124 years and is never getting out? Since he is used to such a luxurious life is he suicidal now that he's living in a hellhole?

I'm not sure about what he's doing in prison, but the has a website. Poor Andrew......

http://www.andrewluster.net/home.html

They do make a point in the sense that HOW can Robert Chambers (preppy killer) KILL a girl and get only 15 years yet the women Luster assaulted are alive and breathing and still functional.

They have jobs and families and lives of their own. Luster didn't disable them, paralyze them or cut the limbs off, etc. Yet the victim of Robert Chambers will never breathe, live, function, have a family, etc.

The justice system is really messed up when a murder can be out so soon yet you get MORE than life eventhough you did NOT kill anyone! It's fine to give Luster life in prison but you've got to give the murderer life in prison too!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back