GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We knew this was the outcome, but having confirmation is so incredibly sad. Rest in peace, little Ara.

I asked you to please join me to help find him and you did.
Thank you.

From that comment above I don't think the father gave up his location. Gigi had posted asking for help finding Ara and reminded everyone that there was a reward.
I don't know why, but I do hope that precious baby was found without the help of Senior.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

It is consistent with the theory that the murder was premeditated. He dumped the body so well that it took few searches near the Lake Cachuma to find it.
I cried this morning when I found out about the discovery of Piquie's body. He will never be forgotten.

"Aramazd Andressian Jr.’s body was recovered during a search involving a sheriff’s dive team at Lake Cachuma Recreation Area, in a mountainous area about 15 miles northwest of the city of Santa Barbara."

https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com/2017/07/01/body-of-missing-san-gabriel-valley-boy-found-in-santa-barbara-county-lasd/amp/

Anyone know what is 15 mi NW of Santa Barbara? Or does that statement mean divers found him in the lake? Or another lake?

I wonder what the car ride was like yesterday and if he said anything.

Hi everyone.

Please start making your way over to Thread #3

This thread will be closing in about 10 minutes :seeya:

That picture.

Those chubby cheeks and hands that you just want to squeeze and kiss.

Never in my lifetime will I understand

:rose:

I'm crying, my heart is broken. This is a sad day. Rest In Peace Piqui you sweet little cherub angel. You'll be able to play with all the other little angels now like Bella, Caylee, and many others who lost their little lives too soon. [emoji1317][emoji174]

Evil orange monster must have given up his location probably in exchange for a plea deal. Must have been some heavy grilling interrogation that wore him down. What ever evidence LE had. Monster knew they had him.

I'm crying, my heart is broken. This is a sad day. Rest In Peace Piqui you sweet little cherub angel. You'll be able to play with all the other little angels now like Bella, Caylee, and many others who lost their little lives too soon. [emoji1317][emoji174]

Evil orange monster must have given up his location probably in exchange for a plea deal. Must have been some heavy grilling interrogation that wore him down. What ever evidence LE had. Monster knew they had him.
Maybe when he left his playground in Vegas reality started to sink in but that's giving too much credit without knowing the details. I can't imagine he said a peep. Let's see what statement his <modsnip> lawyer has to say about his "innocence."

"Aramazd Andressian Jr.’s body was recovered during a search involving a sheriff’s dive team at Lake Cachuma Recreation Area, in a mountainous area about 15 miles northwest of the city of Santa Barbara."

https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com/2017/07/01/body-of-missing-san-gabriel-valley-boy-found-in-santa-barbara-county-lasd/amp/

Anyone know what is 15 mi NW of Santa Barbara? Or does that statement mean divers found him in the lake? Or another lake?

I wonder what the car ride was like yesterday and if he said anything.

I thought orange monster put him in the water. He must have weighted him down. Evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member