CA CA - Asha Kreimer, 26, Point Arena, 21 September 2015

The Anderson Valley Advertiser is conscientious about reporting on missing persons. I read every issue. No mention of Asha.

To aid those who can not visualize the Rollerville Cafe, here's a view from the highway, Route 1 (Shoreline Highway, etc.)
https://www.google.com/maps/place/R...d6f466d72113ef!8m2!3d38.9307327!4d-123.70947;
and looking back the other way to the north at the Cafe. Lefthand road goes to lighthouse.
https://www.google.com/maps/@38.930...4!1svXNTEk4AS-0sP3GPKRwByA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656,
View of the Cafe from its Lighthouse Road side: https://www.google.com/maps/@38.930...4!1sXejc6luK19dwK3rkZpkP-w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I might remind the viewers that Asha was not in her right mind that day. Her own mother said Asha was bipolar. And five days without sleep is enough to unhinge the strongest of mentalities.

I grew up in the same neighborhood of San Francisco as her boyfriend. I knew of him and had many mutual friends with him as a teenager, and can speak on his character then. Dont know if it would help the case any though

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I really question if she even went back for the dog. I have been told it was seen later that day.

What source do you have for that bit of information, Apifia?

In the go fund me write up it says the mom (from Australia) has been ripped off twice by PIs. She's made multiple trips to the US looking for Asha. I wish she'd come here and help us help her find Asha.

Well I'm from Mendo, and I'm dedicated to searching for her. Do any of you locals want to help me?

@burblestien:

the source was Asha's mom. She told me this a long time ago though. I should probably go back and see what she said word for word to me.

Apifia, I am also from Mendocino County. I have been entering all Mendocino County cold case murders and missing persons into WS.

Thanks for the sourcing. In the interests of accuracy, we have to sort out opinion and/or rumor from fact.

I haven't accessed the page.

honestly, there was an hour(maybe longer) where nobody can account for either Asha or Jamai's whereabouts. That's enough time to go to Albion and back again. That's not to say that that is where he went, but it is interesting.

btw. My friend and I went out there. We tried to walk to the lighthouse, and decided it was too far and decided to drive because of how far away it was. Here is my best theory so far:

1) Asha wanted to turkey dump Jamai. But she was also really upset and wanted to be alone that day, so she walked out along that back path out there to clear her mind. When she realized how long the path was, instead of going back, she kept walking and was maybe even crying as she walked. She was so upset, she didn't even care that her feet hurt. She was just out there in nature for a few hours trying to clear her mind and clarify what she wanted out of life.

2)Jamai and (the other person of interest) quickly found the path in the back of the Rollerville, but she was wayyy ahead of them at that point. They walked for maybe an hour and a half, then the friend got tired/hungry, and went back to the cafe to get a coffee while Jamai took the car out to where the trail ends(the lighthouse).

3)Asha was sitting out there on the cliffs looking at the ocean. After a really horrible last few days she had decided she didn't want to be with her boyfriend anymore. At that point, she got in a car with a stranger......and that stranger was Jamai. She dropped her jacket (or accidentally forgot it) on the bluff.

4)Then she really disappeared.

In your theory, Asha wouldn't recognize the car nor driver?

Nope. In my theory she recognizes both the car and driver and willingly gets in the car to go to "Location B, " as they say in forensic shows. I say she gets into a car with a stranger because during that car ride she meets a side of jamai that was strange and unknown to her.. There is a lot of speculation about her hitchhicking somewhere else, but I think the worst stranger she could have met that day was heading her direction in his car, and planning on taking her to her doctor's appointment. My theory is that somewhere between getting in the car and going to Location B, she turkey dumps jamai and he looses it. He maybe seriously harms her, and realizes she will tell her therapist, so he finishes the job. That was what could have happened when the friend wasn't there. It would also explain why they have not found a body yet.

who here lives in mendocino? want to help me figure out where Location B is with me?

I would still like to know if anyone traced and interviewed the visitors and staff for the lighthouse, and the clients and staff at Rollerville.

Also, was any forensic examination carried out on the abandoned jacket?

I would like to know this as well. Apparently there was no security camera at the lighthouse. I would be more interested in who was staying in each of the 40 "guest cabins" behind the Rollerville the day Asha went missing.

I'm almost certain no forensics of any kind have been done on this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back