CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the hearing was cancelled. Someone gave up on something, lol.

I wonder if Disappeared reached out to AH to reprise his role in all of this? Hmm.

O/T: a body has just been recovered from a rivermouth/sea in the case of a missing young lad, very close to my heart. It's as certain as it can be it's him and SAR people have killed themselves since New Year trying to find him. Forgive me, I've got to mark his coming home on this thread, that the sea didn't get him. He's been delivered home where he belongs, to the loving arms that await him.

I hope the same for Bob, one day.

O/T: a body has just been recovered from a rivermouth/sea in the case of a missing young lad, very close to my heart. It's as certain as it can be it's him and SAR people have killed themselves since New Year trying to find him. Forgive me, I've got to mark his coming home on this thread, that the sea didn't get him. He's been delivered home where he belongs, to the loving arms that await him.

I hope the same for Bob, one day.

I'm so sorry for your loss, zwiebel.
As small a comfort as it is, at least he has been recovered.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I never knew him Oriah. Just lots of young lads just like him, and I spent every New Year persuading them not to jump in the sea, come into our house instead. I'm spitting with rage because I know that ferry and I know there was no special supervision for New Year for those young foot passengers. And there should have been.

And there are some people out there who would do anything to bring their loved ones home - and there are some people out there who COULD bring people home and do not. I feel very angry about that now.

This has been the first case I participated in where the person was brought home, dead. I didn't know I would feel like this. I'm dreading Bob being found now, just dreading it.

I wonder if Disappeared reached out to AH to reprise his role in all of this? Hmm.

Is this likely to be of benefit to Mrs Harrod? If so, I'm glad. Reading through all those articles, with what she had to say about Bob; it was very moving.

I think she fell for him just as hard as a senior, as when she was a teenager.

I think JeM, JuM, AH and PB did not participate.

If I'm wrong, call me stupid. If I'm right, call me psychic.

Maybe not such a dark horse at all.

I really wonder if it's possible AH was framed. He doesn't have the most clean record; but that certainly doesn't preclude anyone else for setting him up. I mean, there's little doubt to me that he was the fall guy- but who put him in that position? Or did he possibly put himself in that position? Idk, but I am stuck on keys and timelines and statements to LE and...well, everything.

Would JuM and JeM really set up their own son? Endanger access to their own grandchildren? I mean, if AH were factually innocent but framed, I'd think the first thing he and his wife would do is cut off access to the grandchildren on grounds that JeM and JuM are psychopaths.

Then again, if JeM and JuM were to set up their own son, they probably don't care about access to the grandchildren. There are plenty of dogs in rescue for them to smother love instead.

Is this likely to be of benefit to Mrs Harrod? If so, I'm glad. Reading through all those articles, with what she had to say about Bob; it was very moving.

I think she fell for him just as hard as a senior, as when she was a teenager.

Does anyone ever really get over that first special love? I think most people always have a soft spot for that first love person and for how that person made them feel special.

Totally on a tangent and not at all relevant: I was watching one of the video interviews with Fontelle and was suddenly struck by how beautiful she is. Such lovely bone structure and such a loving heart. No wonder Bob was walking on clouds.

Does anyone ever really get over that first special love? I think most people always have a soft spot for that first love person and for how that person made them feel special.

Totally on a tangent and not at all relevant: I was watching one of the video interviews with Fontelle and was suddenly struck by how beautiful she is. Such lovely bone structure and such a loving heart. No wonder Bob was walking on clouds.

:D I totally agree.

I hope it was Fontelle's victory which was why the hearing has been postponed. She needs some good karma.

I always though Fontelle was lovely - so delicate, so elegant. If I can look half as nice as that at the same age, I'll be happy. I didn't dare say though, in case 'outsiders' accused me of being connected to her, or having a vested interest or something. I can completely understand why Bob might have taken one look at her and thought 'I'm the luckiest guy in the world. My old sweetheart's come to find me, and she's still gorgeous!'

When I think of the happiness that could have been........

On the other hand;

If I was a young person with a family, and I saw that older people's words or deeds -however they meant them - might have very severe consequences for me, down the line; I would act. Fast.

Older people usually disappear before younger ones. If you want to dispute what they say, it's best to get it over with as soon as possible.

When Bob comes home, people might be less willing to listen to explanations that should have been forthcoming long before. I've just found out, I'll be one of them.

Reading through those old media links, it really struck me how many different times/versions of events LE were quoted on.

They cannot all be true. Unless LE just made up all those times and versions of events, or a dozen journalists got things wrong, someone was not telling the truth to LE.

What's going to happen if those different versions end up having to be told in a court of law?

Reading through those old media links, it really struck me how many different times/versions of events LE were quoted on.

They cannot all be true. Unless LE just made up all those times and versions of events, or a dozen journalists got things wrong, someone was not telling the truth to LE.

What's going to happen if those different versions end up having to be told in a court of law?

I believe it is known as "impeaching the witness."

So far, it looks like just about every family member could be impeached on the stand.

Think a lot of it was based on large part what they were told at the time and by whom, only later to find out some of what they were told wasn't anywhere near the truth.

It just seems that all roads lead back to AH. Can't figure out still why he let the cat out of the bag about the family disagreement the night before Bob vanished though. What would have been his motive for that???

I hope whatever happened today means that the agreement is finally filed and available. :)

Think a lot of it was based on large part what they were told at the time and by whom, only later to find out some of what they were told wasn't anywhere near the truth.

It just seems that all roads lead back to AH. Can't figure out still why he let the cat out of the bag about the family disagreement the night before Bob vanished though. What would have been his motive for that???

BBM. You know, I was team AH for a while, fwiw. I thought that the fact he brought it up was indicative of his innocence until that point. I mean who tosses family under the bus like that? Either he was sincere, or stone cold. Now I dont know what to think.

He stood in the driveway with a key to Bob's house and waited.

It is troubling. Zwiebel and Oriah have me thinking, was he going in with LE for the first time or had he already come out? IDK.

Good question believe. Which was it??? Was that calculated on his part to go in with witnesses, after he'd already been in there and knew what would be found and what wouldn't???

It seems kind of weird. Why WOULDN'T he have gone in before LE arrived IF he honestly didn't have any idea that Bob had disappeared?????

I hope whatever happened today means that the agreement is finally filed and available. :)

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Does anyone know a WS'er who is going to be at the Orange County courthouse to make a copy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43