CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they applied and they were turned down Dolly.

More to the point, from the get go they have indicated that multiple people (BL, Mrs Harrod and family) were all about the money which is why Bob disappeared.

I agree with them 100% that the motive for this disappearance was the money.

ETA: what I bolded and underlined is patently untrue. Now I need a link, lol.[/QUOTE]

BBM
I have spent a great deal of time this afternoon looking for that post and I can't find it. There have been so many posts on this thread that have been deleted (Just ask me, LOL) that it could have been one of them. If you feel it can't be substantiated please go ahead and delete but I DID read it here..Thanks!

If you read it here I can assure you the poster was mistaken, but I can also be certain that it would have been refuted.

We can set it aside as unsubstantiated, DPM and I thank you for your reply.

As to the spirit of your post-

Mrs Harrod could have requested she be made a co conservator of Bob's trusts-she did not. If she were going for "the money" why didnt she? This is a multi million dollar estate, and the money she receives monthly was agreed on mutually between the co consevators and herself.

There is absolutely no justification for throwing it back in Mrs Harrod's face. It was a mutual decision.

I have seen absolutely nothing in MSM or the public docs that indicate she is without means of her own prior to arriving in CA.

I have seen many, many unsubstantiated statements outside of WS implying that with absolutely no independent verification whatsover.

All of that being said-the trial in October is about breach of fiduciary responsibility. The money, again. It includes a request for a third party conservator, not a change of conservator to an interested party.

Bob's daughters and a number of posters across the www believe that the key to the disappearance is the money. I would think that the outcome in October will be very, very important.

Bob Harrod, with help from his daughter and son-in-law, had been rearranging things in his home to accommodate his new wife.

<snip>

"There's all kinds of speculative theories, such as foul play, family issues," Loomis said.

<snip>

Harrod has some short-term memory problems typical of people his age, but Loomis said he had left notes at the house that were cogent and lucid. She said police do not suspect he became confused and wandered away.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...r-Marrying-Childhood-Sweetheart-52086697.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500