CA CA - Bridgett ‘Bridget’ Lee Pendell-Williamson, 23, San Francisco, 1 Apr or 7 Jul 1997

qWP0Unm.jpg
facial_reconstruction_front_view_130x173.jpg

In Unidentified Person Database find this https://identifyus.org/en/cases/2367

Attachments

• facial_reconstruction_front_view.JPG
    facial_reconstruction_front_view.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 118
I renew my invitation to this report unidentified body female to the police to compare it with some family Bridget; the resemblance is truly remarkable.

I renew my invitation to this report unidentified body female to the police to compare it with some family Bridget; the resemblance is truly remarkable.

I think there's a resemblance, but I think can be ruled out - looks like there is DNA for both.

376 Ellis St #303, San Francisco, CA 94102 was her last known address. I was also able to find Sasha's last name- very confused as it's not Pendell or Williamson (Bridget's married name). Sasha is a very pretty girl- She has her mothers penchant for the Dead (has a tattoo of a dead head) and Phish. Looks like an artist and dreamer <3 Appears that she went to Hawaii with the intention of living there at one point, like I did for 8 months. Made me smile. She has a picture of her and her mom that I've never seen and it's beautiful. She also has posted pics of just her mom on her social media... Anyway, I would be surprised, but it's not totally out of the question, if she (Bridget) was still alive. I would love for Sasha to meet her mom in the living world and if nothing else, I would love for someone to bring Bridget home to her so perhaps she can feel closure. Appears Bridget's mom is also still alive... BUMP this! Let's find out what happened to Bridget!

Also worth mentioning that a Jane doe she was compared to ("San Mateo/Pacifica Jane Doe"), I would love to see identified. I believe there is a thread here on websleuths regarding the doe. For awhile I was convinced the doe was Jennifer Rayleen Casper-Ross but alas, it is not. I would also love to learn what happened to Jennifer as well. :/

Also, I just looked at that unidentified Doe found in Sacramento/Delta area in 2008 with the grateful dead sweater... Bridget isn't coming up on the list of "ruled out"... I swear someone on this thread said she was...

I just started reading up on this case a few days ago and I think I've read everything out there that is still available online. Several links are now dead given the time lapse in her disappearance. This case is very tragic and I'd love to see closure for her family.

Unfortunately, my theory after researching all the facts is that she met a violent end. I lean strongly toward her being a victim of the local man who is now in prison for the remainder of his life for his sadistic attacks against sex workers. Her sister wrote him in prison and he replied that he did not know her but I hardly take his word as truth. The area she was last seen was the area he worked his crimes and those women who survived were likely tougher street women than Bridget. I feel strongly he took her life.

Where one would go from there to find answers I do not know. I live in San Francisco so I may be able to do some local research if I had any ideas on where to start but I cannot come up with any viable paths to pursue. The unnamed Does in the county do not match Bridget according to the medical examiner. If she was his victim she could have ended up in the bay and perhaps never surfaced. It's also likely she surfaced across the bay in another county so I am checking Does there but after that Im at a loss. Also, considering the notoriety of the case when it happened had she surfaced across the bay in Alameda County I think she would have been recognized as his victim and her remains would be in San Francisco which they are not.

Jmo on this sad case. I'll keep researching to see if anything surfaces I missed.

I think sometimes the DNA on a set of remains is mitochondrial and the DNA on the missing is nuclear and they wont automatically match. I believe I have read they only automatically compare on CODIS.

I think there's a resemblance, but I think can be ruled out - looks like there is DNA for both.

~summer's here and the time is right for dancin' in the streets~ As the summer tour for GD begins, I remember Bridget <3

Bridget travels also in other states as Vermont, Kansas, Oregon, New York and Arizona; perhaps for the sake it would be better to make a comparison with all UID found in these states , especially those of Arizona , where very often the bodies are associated with illegal Mexican immigrants.

Just wanted to add that while there's been quite a bit of discussion about the hotel and neighborhood where Bridget was staying, I think her actual last known location was being released from the jail, which I believe would have been the one at 425 7th Street in San Francisco. According to google maps it is 1 mile away from 376 Ellis, where she was staying. But it is in the South of Market neighborhood and an 8 minute drive.

The hotel in 2016 is still in 425 7th Street in San Francisco?

The hotel in 2016 is still in 425 7th Street in San Francisco?

I believe the hotel was on Ellis and the jail was at 425 7th. As far as I know she was actually last seen at the jail because the mug shot was from after anyone else had last seen her.

I just happened to read her Charley Project profile again and something occurred to me that hadn't before.

Her profile states that she has a tribal bracelet on each bicep and also two bilateral scars on her forearms near her elbows.

When I scrolled down to the bottom, and looked at the picture of The Crier, and it does kind of look like there is some kind of line on her arm. It's hard to say for sure, when you zoom in it gets blurry. But if the original photo still exists somewhere, it might be possible to tell if it is indeed a scar. If it is, it really increases the odds that it is her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose
Back