CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question that I have that never got answered was there any CASH in his wallet that he left? Why would a teen with no job leave cash if he was in flight? why would he risk leaving his laptop to be opened up by LE? Why didn't he take his cell? I doubt a 19 year old knows about pinging cell towers. If that's the case why bring it on his trip in the first place? I think he left in a panic was very confused and not thinking correctly. Don't forget he had been up three days straight from taking Aderrall (speed) bizarre abnormal behavior followed with keys being taken away according to Kslyfoxy and KL along with record breaking triple digit heat. All this combined could have taken him down.

He could have taken his ID/DL out of his wallet left and still fled the scene. Why leave the entire wallet? Did he leave behind the debit card his parents provided him? I believe he used it earlier to make a drink transaction at the 7 eleven or am/pm I can't remember which one.

If he was in flight according to PI he's an adult well, it's been four months why not just get in touch with his folks and say "I'm an adult and I'm not coming home now but Im ok so please let me live my own life" simple everyone is satisfied. Since he hasn't got in touch with his family. I believe something is amiss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If it was dark and the vehicle was rolled on its side, maybe he couldn't find any if those items and was too scared to stay in the car and try to find them. If I was dangling from a seatbelt, I think I'd be too terrified to think straight.

If it was dark and the vehicle was rolled on its side, maybe he couldn't find any if those items and was too scared to stay in the car and try to find them. If I was dangling from a seatbelt, I think I'd be too terrified to think straight.

I agree and believe this is why it wasn't planned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have offered so much help and great Ideas since Bryce has gone missing such as doing 48hrs, dateline, Nancy Grace, disappeared show and others. Maybe they didn't want any of his past coming up. I know it can be embarrassing for private stuff coming out but who really cares as long as it helps locate him. I think we all have had things happen in our lives we have done and are not proud of. No one cares as long as we find him.

I didn't bring up those things to bad-mouth him or his family, but rather to support a theory of why he would walk away with no communication.

I didn't bring up those things to bad-mouth him or his family, but rather to support a theory of why he would walk away with no communication.

I don't think you are anyone are bad mouthing the family. I think we are all just are looking for answers to find him.

I hope I don't get fired for posting so much but then again I'm the boss LOL.

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend.

It is a very good point to remember that the only information we have received here or in the media is what the family has released and/or what they have approved to be released. The correction of the drug(s) he took prior to his disappearance, the information on his drug arrest, and the correction regarding his breakup with his girlfriend only came out because of us here on Websleuths; it didn't and wouldn't have come from his family. There is definitely information about Bryce's behavior leading up to his disappearance that has not been released. There is a reason why everyone with ALL of the information regarding Bryce's disappearance thinks he is alive and hiding. Perhaps if we had all of the information we might come to a different conclusion. Unless it is indisputable solid proof I would still be out searching in the Castaic area just in case. I hope it is solid and not just a family holding onto blind hope that is keeping them from continuing their search of that area.

It is a very good point to remember that the only information we have received here or in the media is what the family has released and/or what they have approved to be released. The correction of the drug(s) he took prior to his disappearance, the information on his drug arrest, and the correction regarding his breakup with his girlfriend only came out because of us here on Websleuths; it didn't and wouldn't have come from his family. There is definitely information about Bryce's behavior leading up to his disappearance that has not been released. There is a reason why everyone with ALL of the information regarding Bryce's disappearance thinks he is alive and hiding. Perhaps if we had all of the information we might come to a different conclusion. Unless it is indisputable solid proof I would still be out searching in the Castaic area just in case. I hope it is solid and not just a family holding onto blind hope that is keeping them from continuing their search of that area.

Kslyfoxy verified the strange behavior here on WS. I have taken such an interest in this particular case because it hits close to home as I have a young Son a UC college student a little older than Bryce's age and I don't live too far from Bryce's parents and other reasons I don't care to mention.

Honestly, I do not see Bryce as being especially equipped to be on his own for months, from what his mother said. He seemed pretty dependent. JMO

Honestly, I do not see Bryce as being especially equipped to be on his own for months, from what his mother said. He seemed pretty dependent. JMO

You would be surprised how fast a dependent person can become independent once they decide to.
I'm not talking about living in the wilds eating berries and worms.
He could be living with someone he met over the summer that he never shared with anyone else in his circle.
He could also be working some where such as Sopranofan has suggested.

You would be surprised how fast a dependent person can become independent once they decide to.

I'm not talking about living in the wilds eating berries and worms.

He could be living with someone he met over the summer that he never shared with anyone else in his circle.

He could also be working some where such as Sopranofan has suggested.

What could have been so horrible in his young teen life to resort to running off on his own. I think for the parents to believe this is more comforting then to believe something bad has happened to him.

What could have been so horrible in his young teen life to resort to running off on his own. I think for the parents to believe this is more comforting then to believe something bad has happened to him.

We just don't know, if in fact this is what has happened. We will probably never know. I just hope that if he is doing this that soon his family will get word that he is OK and they can work things out.

We just don't know, if in fact this is what has happened. We will probably never know. I just hope that if he is doing this that soon his family will get word that he is OK and they can work things out.

That was my point. I don't believe this is what went down JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members