CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
TravelerBug,

A new poster to WS indicated he is a psychic and indicated an area of eucalyptus trees of medium height and a clearing where he felt a strong feeling that someone had buried something. Read post back for details. Do you know of any area like what he describes, and is the area if it exists in the park or around the lake in the general area of the searching being conducted today?

In the vision I had, the vantage point would have been possible from either the secon or third 'hill' down view in this picture - lookinng towards the water. Or it could have ben from somewhere along the closest shore

4151250886_d3777c8da2.jpg

Are there eucs oneither of those 'hills?

Sorry if this has already been said, this boards pages are growing rapidly. Muddy from the knees down means w/e he was doing cant be too deep, thus easier to find.
His pants being wet= the waterfall area?

It shows on your map as being just above where the inlet is that they're searching, just the other side of the lake. Your yellow area is darn pointing to their location. (North I'd guess it would be, as I can't seem to find a legend for direction on the google map.) Are we talking about the same place? I'm still wondering if the items could have washed to a different area, that's what took me across the lake. This guy I don't think would drag her dead body to the lake when he could have driven her someplace and dumped her off.

That's actually mislabeled on the map (as are the RB community park, the rec center, the Joselyn Center, etc. )

That's totally and completely trail over there where it's labeled as the Ready Mix place, there's nothing there that's business, etc. whatsoever.

The TRUE address 1508 W. Mission Road Escondido CA 92029 per their website, http://www.superiorrm.com/contact.htm

And that is the place I was saying that's 12 miles north.

Here it is on google. West Mission is near 78, not that little surface trail area by the lake :) and that is all industrial type places right there along Mission. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1508 ...ent=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Has anyone been able to find out any details about JAG's job(s) if he worked? I think someone mentioned an automotive repair company?

Has anyone been able to find a facebook, myspace, linkedin, etc. profile for him? I haven't been able to find anything.
He is only 30 right? And I read he owned a repair shop in the 90s. Wouldnt that make him awfully young to own and operate an auto repair shop???

Sorry if this has already been said, this boards pages are growing rapidly. Muddy from the knees down means w/e he was doing cant be too deep, thus easier to find.

LE can compare the mud from his pants/legs/shoes to the mud in the area and try to see if that is where he was.
I think it takes a while to do that testing though.

oh those photos of him gave me such chills...why don't we do a scarlet letter on these creeps as soon as they are first convicted...the law is far too forgiving of the worst possible crime man can commit...

That's actually mislabeled on the map (as are the RB community park, the rec center, the Joselyn Center, etc. )

That's totally and completely trail over there where it's labeled as the Ready Mix place, there's nothing there that's business, etc. whatsoever.

The TRUE address 1508 W. Mission Road Escondido CA 92029 per their website, http://www.superiorrm.com/contact.htm

And that is the place I was saying that's 12 miles north.

Here it is on google. West Mission is near 78, not that little surface trail area by the lake :) and that is all industrial type places right there along Mission. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1508 ...ent=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Well that's weird, but thanks for the trail information. I'm thinking this guy drove her somewhere from the point he attacked her. But who knows if he was even that smart!

In my opinion from what I've heard and see both, there is NO way he was at the waterfalls Saturday or Sunday. They were ONLY letting authorities back there or very specific (non volunteer) teams.

And if any person made an attempt to gain access if they found a way from a non-access point (meaning a yard or whatever) that would have shot red flags up all over and I would think have been taken into questioning on the spot.

I truly think the only way he could wet/muddy knee down would be if he was on the north side trying to conceal something. He could simply not have had access to the water over there on the south side the last 60 or so hours. That's been a very restricted area.

O/T how safe is your child is on NIGHTLINE............just saw JAG on there!!!!

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4871299#post4871299"]CA CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks,

Salem

oh those photos of him gave me such chills...why don't we do a scarlet letter on these creeps as soon as they are first convicted...the law is far too forgiving of the worst possible crime man can commit...

LOVE THAT IDEA! Isn't it weird that other than the first picture (I assume these are all mug shots?) he has that same quirky smile on his face, like "you'll never guess what I just did!" YUK!

wonder is some defense attorney will dare try the 'Roid Rage BS...he does look like his head grew sort of Barry Bond-ish (no offense to BB fans...I am one too)

and a tracking device for life!

Personally, there is no cure..................I am for the DP in this case if he did it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox