CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea but it seemed to me that he was doing everything he could to hold that "smirk" in. Did anyone else feel this way when watching this vile thing. He was holding that smirk back.

(bolded by me)

ABSOLUTELY felt the same way. Trying to fake a look of solemn seriousness but an underlying smirk was definitely there IMO. (I think I posted something to that effect when I was watching it!)

He looks tan, like he works or spends a lot of time outside. You can see the white line around his hairline where his hair was recently cut. I'm a little puzzled that no friends, co-workers or acquaintances have come forward to say anything about him.

NG has never let the facts get in the way of her show...

I don't think this guy goes after any certain type...or ven age...I think he is strictly about opportunity...his size is enough so he doesn't have to look for only small-boned types, i.e. I think any similarity in possible victims is coincidental...he will grab when and who he can and Chelsea came by...

Lots of men are his size, and are sweet and kind.........
I'm thinking he turned on the charm and caught his victims
like a spider in a net.
Then went vicious...............
2 sides like Jekyll/Hyde

special circumstance can mean Chelsea was under age, or overkill........it is a bad thing for HIM, thank goodness!

For all you females out there-when you meet a guy with a 'glaze'(sudden or not) in his eyes-RUN. This is easily recognizable IF you are paying attention. It appears out of nowhere-but is clearly discernible. One time foolishly I accepted a ride with a guy and we decided to 'party'...he drove me into the neighborhood woods and parked-he had a van-he enticed me into the back of it-then I felt this overwhelming voice in my head-said RUN. I told him I had to use the restroom (the woods)-I mean-this guy had a lot of drugs on him and he parked where no-one would have found me- I ran like a *advertiser censored* through the woods-in the semi-dark-I found the road and was hysterically flagging down cars.he had been chasing me through those same woods in the middle of a neighborhood-I will never forget this moment as long as I live I believe to this day he was going to kill me..

I agree that he looks like he is about to smirk at any moment, and is holding it back.
The only people we have heard from are a couple of old schoolmates, and according to at least one, he was relatively normal, even charismatic. They type that you would never expect to commit such a crime, so they said. Their info is quite revealing, and I wish more folks would come forward to give us a better picture of this man and what makes him tick - for no other reason than maybe we can predict with more accuracy perps who offend.
BTW, this thread is getting very long, I do not know how to start a new one - help?

PLease everyone if you only read 1 book.......read........
The Gift of FEAR!! I bought it also for gifts.
Honestly if you feel something............get out of the situation!

STarryNight, you were lucky!!

He looks tan, like he works or spends a lot of time outside. You can see the white line around his hairline where his hair was recently cut. I'm a little puzzled that no friends, co-workers or acquaintances have come forward to say anything about him.

I think that's from all the peeping and stalking he's been doing outdoors in the park.

Hell yeah I was...I know it to this day...it is the look in their eyes-when the eyes glaze over they have made their mind up to 'do it'. It is like the devil takes over them....thank you for the book advice

no the jogger is named in the complaint and yes she did ID him from a picture. I think they have charged him with both Chelsea and the jogger because that will now make THREE - the magic number - 3 strikes!!!

And everyone else - please let's just keep calling her "the jogger" - I know her first name is in the complaint but do we really need to use it?

I think they named "jogger" in the complaint not necessarily for the third strike (they don't need it, he isn't going anywhere) but because she is able to positively ID Gardner as her attacker (notice they are now referring to it as an attempted rape not an attempted robbery) which puts him in that park attacking young women. With Chelsea and "Jogger" together in the same complaint it pretty much solidifies their case that 1.) he was the guy (through the ID) and that, 2.) attacking young runners in that park was his MO.

I'm wondering if his mother is a small built woman?
The freudian thing..........
Allot of these serial killers/rapists end up doing the same
type of crime over and over getting worse each time.
Picking the same type of victim over and over.
I am in NO WAY blaming the mother, just if she is small???

Continue here

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96988"]Found Deceased CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm going to PM a mod to have this one closed - its getting quite long

MODS Please close.......we have #3 thread open
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96988"]Found Deceased CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
please come here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member