GUILTY CA - Christine Osborn-Stewart, 47, Lake Elsinore, 4 Aug 2012

I was thinking of Christine tonight, thanks for bumping Cubby.

Bumping for Christine. Hope her family and loved ones find comfort and strength in the good memories they shared with her. How we live means everything.

Dorsey needs to turn himself in. It'll all come down on him soon, I hope.

Great news mommy 23, thank you for sharing!!!

Off to read ... Cubby I believe you called it early on!

CANYON LAKE: Suspect in girlfriend’s strangling is snared in Mexico

He was found in the Rosarito area, said John Hall, a spokesman for the Riverside County district attorney’s office. FBI officials said late Tuesday that he had been returned to the United States.
Osborn-Stewart’s mother, Judy Brauer, said she got a call from authorities about the capture Tuesday afternoon.
“I was in the Dollar Store, of all places,” she said. “I broke down and cried in front of everybody. I was just so relieved.”

http://www.pe.com/local-news/rivers...ed-in-girlfriends-slaying-found-in-mexico.ece

So glad he was caught !!!!

Thankful he's been captured. He wasn't very clever if he only ran as far as Rosarito. I hope he spends the rest of his life in jail.

this is one of his many profiles on myspace but it has more pics of him and one distinct one with a very large scar on his right cheek that media never showed that could be helpfull in identifying him if seen in public by someone

so is that really his little girl?

So sad! :(

Bail was set at $5 million Friday for a 28-year-old Lake Elslnore man suspected of killing a Canyon Lake woman and stuffing her remains into a suitcase.

Joseph David Dorsey made his first court appearance Friday but did not enter a plea; instead, the arraignment was put off until Nov. 2.

In addition to a charge of murder, there are also sentence enhancing allegations against Dorsey of a strike prior and two prison priors.

He faces 57 years to life in prison if convicted on all counts, District Attorney spokesperson John Hall said outside court.

http://lakeelsinore-wildomar.patch.com/articles/bail-set-at-5-million-for-suitcase-murder-suspect#c

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back