CA CA - Debra Puente, 50, San Diego, 28 March 2017

New
[FONT=&amp]
Umm, I hope I don't offend anyone here by posting this but what do you all think? The article states 'badly decomposed'.... what if the body was cut up and frozen for approximately 1 year for the purposes of evasion - through lack of body, and for transportation across country in a freezer or refrigerated truck?

http://cw39.com/2018/04/06/hpd-man-...before-womans-human-head-found-along-fm-1960/
[/FONT]
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• debi.PNG
    debi.PNG
    444.2 KB · Views: 215
  • head.PNG
    head.PNG
    609.8 KB · Views: 217
Where is Debra? What happened to her? Why was her car found in the Ocean Beach/ Sunset Cliffs area days later with her wallet still there? It's been over a year and she has not been forgotten.

Previously posted by me concerning another incidence in that same area :

Not connected to this case, but same general area (map in article) - a woman was found shot a the bottom of stairs on the beach in the Sunset Cliffs area today possibly by a stranger. She was able to say she didn't know the person who shot her. None of the neighbors heard gun shots and it's possible she was shot someplace else and brought there.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/37943908/woman-shot-multiple-times-in-sunset-cliffs

Update:
No connection to Debra missing, but I mentioned another woman being found shot in the OB/Sunset Cliffs area and thought I should post an update to that case. I have an update on her condition. She's alive, but paralyzed and remains in critical condition. Three people have been arrested.
http://www.cbs8.com/story/38133533/...e-spree-could-face-death-penalty-if-convicted

New
[FONT=&amp]
Umm, I hope I don't offend anyone here by posting this but what do you all think? The article states 'badly decomposed'.... what if the body was cut up and frozen for approximately 1 year for the purposes of evasion - through lack of body, and for transportation across country in a freezer or refrigerated truck?
[/FONT]​
attachment.php
attachment.php
It really does look like her. Or have they found out who the Jane Doe is?

No offense taken, all unidentified remains should be looked at. Yes, the resemblance is remarkable and good catch on that! But I do not believe it is her for two reasons. (1) as often as trucks are inspected especially in the Southwest where there are reports of human smuggling it would be very risky to transport a frozen body or parts thereof. Then, why toss it off a bridge in a populated area when you have hundreds of miles of open desert? And (2) per this article it stated that the victim found in Houston had a distinctive set of rotated or winged teeth on the tops and bottoms of her mouth that police say would have been noticeable to anyone who knew her. Debra's teeth lacked that feature. Forensic team reveals new details in severed head investigation It's been a year and a half. I do hope her family finds closure soon.

Her daughter still posts heartbreaking posts looking for her....

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Debra Elizabeth Puente – The Charley Project

• 03/28/2017
  • Missing FromSan Diego, California
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • SexFemale
  • RaceWhite
  • Date of Birth12/17/1966 (53)
  • Age50 years old
  • Height and Weight5'4, 120 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA t-shirt and jeans.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Puente's nickname is Debi, and some accounts spell her name "Deborah." She has a large mole on her left cheekbone under her eye, and scars on her leg. Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Puente was last seen driving away from the Longhorn Bar & Grill near Friars and Mission Gorge Roads at 11:00 p.m. on March 28, 2017. She had gone out with friends after work. She has never been heard from again.

Her vehicle, a black four-door 2013 Hyundai with the California license plate number 6XRP212, was found abandoned in the 5000 block of Santa Cruz Avenue near Bacon Street in Ocean Beach, California on April 5. Her wallet, keys identification were locked inside the vehicle.

The car had three tickets on it; the first time it was ticketed was 6:00 a.m. on March 29. A photo of it is posted with this case summary. Puente was a regular patron at some bars in Ocean Beach, and she has previously been comfortable making friends with homeless people and travelers.

It's uncharacteristic of Puente to leave without warning or to not show up at her job, which she had held for about fifteen years. Her disappearance remains unsolved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back