CA - Dr. Conrad Murray charged in the death of Michael Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tuned in to insession to watch. I have very limited knowledge of anything to do with this case. Already Jinkosaurus is grating.

Thoughts I had had since watching is most of the witnesses in this case are likey to be as absure as the Jackson family. And why didnt anyone close to Micheal do anything to as he became worse and worse thoughout the years? Is Conrad a victim of the spiral Micheal has be afforded his entire life? His getting every unreasonable request granted and will this trials witness contribute to the spiral even after his death if Conrad is a victim of it?

This is how I feel. CM is not a victim. As a doctor he knew he was over stepping his bounds. He did it for the same reason most crimes are commited, his love of money. If he's convicted it will be at his own hands. MJ isn't innocent in his own death either. He has a long history of drug addiction. The only difference between him and a street drug addict is that he had money to hire a Dr to help him along in his addiction. MJ isolated himself in hopes of keeping his secret, secret. People were exiled by him for not doing what he wanted them to do including family. If it hadn't been CM it would have been some other doctor.

This is how I feel. CM is not a victim. As a doctor he knew he was over stepping his bounds. He did it for the same reason most crimes are commited, his love of money. If he's convicted it will be at his own hands. MJ isn't innocent in his own death either. He has a long history of drug addiction. The only difference between him and a street drug addict is that he had money to hire a Dr to help him along in his addiction. MJ isolated himself in hopes of keeping his secret, secret. People were exiled by him for not doing what he wanted them to do including family. If it hadn't been CM it would have been some other doctor.

I have been watching the trial and I will say, the union so far is appears a perfect storm. Not just Conrads and Micheals but Aeg and Micheals as well.

I have been watching the trial and I will say, the union so far is appears a perfect storm. Not just Conrads and Micheals but Aeg and Micheals as well.

I totally agree. I would guess that through the years there have been plenty of the 'Perfect Storms' as you have perfectly stated. It's really sick what people will do for the almighty dollar. It also amazes me that professional people such as CM would risk their whole life and career to enable an addict to carry on in their addiction. When I think of his children it makes me sick that not one person intervened to protect them, not even family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member