CA - Dr. William Ayres for child molestation, San Mateo, 2007 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there are five in statute victims left. You may recall the Father Paul Shanley case in Massachusetts, where some victims dropped out because they were too fragile to testify.

Shanley was convicted with just one victim testifying against him. Shanley has had hundreds of victims, but it only took one to convict him.

Is Ayres still a member of the San Mateo County Medical Association?
It appears that he may be:

http://www.smcma.org/cgi-bin/NEWdb/smcma.cgi

Ayres has been kicked out of the American Medical Association; the American Psychiatric Association and the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry because the attorney general of California suspended his license. They have severed all ties with Ayres.

But has the San Mateo County Medical Association?

If you want an answer, here's the contact info for them, from their website:

The San Mateo County Medical Association represents, educates and serves physicians and promotes quality medical care for the people of San Mateo County.

The San Mateo County Medical Association Online service hopes to provide member physicians and their patients with current information to maintain their practices and health.

Please feel free to contact us at:

777 Mariners Island Blvd Suite 100
San Mateo, California 94404
Phone: (650) 312-1663
Fax: (650) 312-1664
Email: smcma@smcma.org

Some here have expressed concern about Ayres' son Robert.

Word is that we should also be very concerned about his daughter Barbara.

Really-his daughter? Well that is a surprise, although I have no idea what it must have been like growing up with someone like Ayres.

His daughter was a no-show at the trial and has severed all ties with her parents. Do you blame her?

This thread has gotten a bit long so I have started part 2.

Please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105573"]Dr Ayres Respected Child Psychiatrist Arrested: Molestation #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I've requested a mod close this first thread.

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member