GUILTY CA - Dr. William Ayres for child molestation, San Mateo, 2007 #2

Back in March, we were contacted by a 71 year old man who had been a patient of another child psychiatrist at Judge Baker named Dr. T. B. This man told us that when he was 10 in 1949, Dr. P had forced him to perform a sexual act on him on several occasions.

This man finally told his wife in March about it. He died two months later.

Dr. T. B worked at Judge Baker when Ayres and Don Rife (another pedophile child psychiatrist ) were there. He stayed at Judge Baker into the 1980s.

This man who had been molested by Dr. T. B was interviewed by a Boston Globe reporter before he died.

The Globe is discussing the possibility of doing a story about all of the pedophile shrinks and pediatricians who came out of Judge Baker and Children's Hospital--
Ayres; Rife; Dr. Edward Daniels; Dr. Alan Horowitz; Mel Levine, Dr. T. B, Nobel Prize winner Carleton Gajdusek and others

One wonders what led each of these men to Children's Hospital and Judge Baker. Is it a coincidence, did they have similar interests going in and made a beeline to each other or were they the chosen recipients of some "special interest" curriculum?

Thank you Mercyneal. Very interesting. My question still stands, however. I'm just curious. Sure seems that these particular facilities churned out some winners. I wonder if other schools have a preponderance of pedophiles such as this. I keep thinking that there might have been one professor who drew them all together.

Psychiatrist Aubrey Levin to stand trial for molesting young men in court-ordered sessions. http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Psychiatrist+stand+trial+assault+case/4985528/story.html

The Alberta government went back and investigated all of the court cases Levin worked on. Many of those cases were thrown out because of Levin's involvement.

Requests have been made to San Mateo County that an investigation be held into all of the juvenile cases that Ayres worked on.

But as Ayres promised a favorable report in exchange for molestation to the boys at Hillcrest, the San Mateo DA does NOT want to go back and overturn all of those juvenile cases.

A change is coming.

Mercyneal, thanks for the heads up. I'm going to start a thread on Dr. Beaver.

If B felt strongly enough to write to her father and allegedly confront him, why has she not yet stepped out of the dark and into the light to tell her story? Can she really be that inured to their suffering...possibly the same trauma she experienced...to not speak up for these men?

How can a human being live with this vile secret, knowing that it is destroying other's lives when her words could offer solace and validation?

I challenge her to speak up and stop this cycle of pain and cruelty.

If she did know, experience, or witness something as a child, as I think is likely the case, she has also lived with the very damaging trauma that is caused to children with this kind of crime. The dis-trust and crushing feelings of guilt that it causes really preclude people from speaking out, and she can't be blamed or held responsible if she is silently suffering.

Sure, it would be great if she'd speak out, but I can't blame her for not wanting to bring additional trauma on herself. She's probably just trying to hold her own life together.

Robert, ayres' son on the other hand openly supported him during the trial. He is likely a victim as well, as he has had his own struggles in adult life, similar to those experienced by victims. However, he's taken an active role against the victims, and this can't be excused. The wife, Solveig, has openly taunted victims and parents and friends of victims. Except for the daughter, the whole family seems to be nothing but sick trash.

It's good to see you posting, On. Yes, I do understand and I do not judge. I've learned that those who step into the light bear the brunt of the train. I wish her well but I also know that there's healing in speaking out.

I wish you the best, too.

DA Wagstaffe moved up the time for the crucial August 22 hearing to determine fate of Ayres case. San Mateo County Times calls it "Suspicious."
"Court in Session a Little Early - Timing of Ayres Retrial is Suspicious"

San Mateo County Times
Posted: 08/26/2011 09:36:37 PM PDT
Updated: 08/26/2011 11:08:36 PM PDT

Monday was a day of intense interest for those following or covering the legal pursuit of William Ayres, who is accused of molesting children.
The District Attorney's Office was finally set to announce whether it would retry Ayres, who suffers from dementia, on the issue of his mental competency. Without a finding of competency, the DA's office could not attempt a second criminal prosecution of Ayres, whose first trial in 2009 on charges of lewd and lascivious acts with a minor ended in a hung jury.
District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe said the hearing in San Mateo County Superior Court Judge John Grandsaert's courtroom would begin at 9 a.m. Grandsaert himself listed the time of the hearing as 9.

Read more here http://www.mercurynews.com/san-mateo-county/ci_18768874

____

We know Wagstaffe panicked when he found out the parents hired a private investigator to tail Ayres and who found him to be competent. We know he hid from reporters the weekend before the August 22 hearing and refused to speak with them.

Then they suspiciously move up the timing of the hearing.

They gave Ayres only a week to be evaluated for hospital placement. Normally it takes four weeks.

And Ayres was evaluated at Golden Gate Regional Center in San Mateo, where he had worked.

The evaluation is a sham. We believe that Wagstaffe set up the cushy little rest home deal for Ayres the third week of June and has been trying to hide this from the public ever since.

The government agencies who are investigating Wagstaffe for corruption have been notified of his actions.

" And when Marta Diaz was a district attorney, she would ask me - I don' t know how DA- I haven't gotten that many referrals from the DA to do an evaluation, but I would get referrals from her, got some."

- From the deposition of Dr. William Ayres for a molestation civil suit: October 27, 2004.

The ties between Ayres; the San Mateo District Attorney's office and the San Mateo Juvenile Courts go back decades. This is a clear conflict of interest. The Ayres case should never have been tried in the the San Mateo courts.

Thanks, Mercy. I am hoping with the high profile incidents associated with Mel Levine and Donald Rife, some of the Ayres victims will feel safe enough to come forward. I cant imagine how hard it must be-but I often think of the Catholic Church sex abuse scandal that brought thousands of victims to light.

I wonder if the victims even have clear recollections, given that some were influenced by alcohol or weed...do I recall this correctly Mercy?

Believe09: we know some victims in California were given alcohol laced with a drug.

One victim who was hospitalized was kept doped up on so many drugs by Ayres that he could barely walk. When Ayres began to assault him in his hospital bed, the boy blacked out.

Obviously, Ayres had access to any drug he wanted but I'd almost bet that he used GHB...one of the oldest "date rape" drugs. It was a powder available in health food stores until the 90s and could be ordered by mail. It was used by body builders. It's tasteless, an amnesiac and leaves little trace in the body. It almost scares me to type these words as I'm afraid yet another person will learn about it. Yes, it's still out there and who knows how many use it.

Check out the Wiki page on Gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid, especially the illicit use of the drug. Every pedophile's dream. One guy gave it to little girls in ice cream.

"....GHB's effects have been described anecdotally as comparable to alcohol and ecstasy use, such as euphoria, disinhibition, enhanced sensuality and empathogenesis. At higher doses, GHB may induce nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, agitation, visual disturbances, depressed breathing, amnesia, unconsciousness, and death. The effects of GHB can last from 1.5 to 3 hours, or even longer if large doses have been consumed or if it is mixed with alcohol...."

and

"....The drug has been identified as a date rape drug, much the same way as alcohol and potent benzodiazepines such as Rohypnol, the trade name of a potent hypnotic benzodiazepine, flunitrazepam. It has a salty taste but, as it is colourless and odorless, it has been described as "very easy to add to drinks" that mask the flavor. GHB has been used in cases of drug-related sexual assault, usually when the victim is vulnerable due to intoxication with a sedative, generally alcohol. However it is difficult to establish how often GHB is used to facilitate rape as it is difficult to detect in a urine sample after a day, and many victims may not recall the rape until some time after this.

GHB, produced as a sodium salt (sodium oxybate), may provide a noticeable salty character to the drink, although individual sensitivity to the taste of salt varies. GHB can also be produced as different salts, some of which may not have a taste as distinctive as the sodium salt (e.g., magnesium oxybate), or much less commonly in the unstable free-acid form...."

From an AP story last week:
http://www.chron.com/news/article/Child-psychiatrist-won-t-stand-trial-for-sex-abuse-2135919.php

He will likely be sent to Napa State Hospital, where he will be monitored for six months to see whether he regains competency, Chief Deputy District Attorney Karen Guidotti said.

Let's get this straight:
- Since June 24, prosecutor Melissa Mckowan has been telling victims and families that "no jury will ever find Ayres to be competent".

Her boss, District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe tells a mother of a victim on August 20, 2011 adamantly that they will not retry Ayres.

Now Chief Deputy DA Karen Guidotti says they may retry him if he's found to be competent.

Hogwash. We all know Ayres is competent to stand trial but he will never be tried in San Mateo County.

In the past week, a number of requests have been made by citizens to the Attorney General's office for a change of venue- based on conflict of interest.

Ayres is competent. Try him now. And get a DA's office that isn't being investigated for corruption to try him.

They are buying themselves some time and hoping the victims families will become frustrated and go away.

Really, they just gave all of us more time to gather more evidence.

BelieveO9 said: Really, they just gave all of us more time to gather more evidence.

Bingo!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump
Back