CA CA - Elizabeth Bouslog Davis, 37, San Francisco, 1939

There is a "John Spooner" who is 98 years old and listed as currently living in Denver, CO. You can do a simple ZABAsearch by this name and state to locate contact info, but contacting him is probably not a wise idea at this point.

...Margaret Kukoda was said to have died shortly before Anna Waters went missing...

Actually, Margaret died shortly before Anna was born. This occured in a public hospital after a long illness, so the odds of MK faking her death and changing identies is close to nil. I do believe that "Margaret Kukoda" may have been an alias (a stolen identity from the "real" MK in Pennsylvania), but the MK in the Waters case really did die in 1967.

Marki's response:

"Both of those.. the Mary Bouslog is a distant (very distant) cousin and the Anna D. that died in San Francisco according to back tracking in Ancestry.com does have different parents. Believe me I have about a foot tall stack of paperwork. Everytime I think I get close I hit a wall.

Tell your friend on WS that was GREAT work and I do appreciate it so very much."

Gina:

Sorry, I have been sick so have not been online for the past week or so. I can start working on this in a day or so when I have more strength.

Has anyone checked recent activity on the Social Security number or checked to see if she collected benefits under it? Just a thought that may have already been looked into.

I can run some checks on SS#, and emailed the myspace holder with that idea. PM me if someone from the family wants me to try a SS run for them.

I can run some checks on SS#, and emailed the myspace holder with that idea. PM me if someone from the family wants me to try a SS run for them.

Check your PM. I sent you a number on Anna Waters case yesterday I'm hoping you could check for me...PLEASE??

Why post a SS # on the Internet? Couldn't the SS # be stolen and used? Even the SS #'s of deceased persons?

Hi guys, I was looking through some of the old posts here and I noticed the one about George H. Waters Jr. Royal Canadian Air Force reported missing. When I reread this what struck me as strange was that a former employee of a power company in WI would joint the Royal Canadian Air Force rather than the US Air Force in those years. This article also said his father George Sr. was a state probation officer in Eau Claire. Again, ONLY HYPOTHESIZING ...perhaps he had to join foreign forces because of a crime in the US and got some help from the court system. In any event the attached letter from an Iris M. Waltham is also interesting. There is reference to a Mrs. Logan claiming a communication from Germany about bodies being washed ashore off the Dutch Coast. It's also hard to believe that Germany would have sent a communication to anyone about the "dead" among foreign forces. Ironically, this picture looks like a young George Brody. To be continued....

I realized I left a dangling hypothesis...Is someone able to post a picture of Tony Davis and John Spooner. Does anyone know what type of mechanic Tony Davis was? Was John Spooner a mechanic also?

Is the Peggy A. Davis missing from IL in 1995 (age 35 at the time) connected to the Bouslag/Davis family?

*bump*

I've been on vacation and now trying to catch up on a million different things. Any new developments in this case? Anything come up on the SSN?

I have done a long search, but never totally thorough of course, and have found nothing on the SS. I just do not seem to find her, though I am of the personal opinion that she left the United States, don't know why, just a very strong feeling.

This case will be featured on Missing Pieces radio on July 31st.

Marki also emailed me with an update. Here's what she says:

"The update is quite exciting. I found a woman (thanks to Kimberly at Missing Pieces) on doenetwork who fits the physical description almost to a tea. I took her photo and superimposed it onto the one I have of Anna. The Unidentified Murder victim is from a 1950 murder in West Virginia.

A cold case investigator has reopened the case and met with an FBI agent to have the body exhumed and DNA taken.

He will then go to the children of the woman to collect dna from each of them and possibly grandchildren. I won't know anything until August as he said the legal system will take about that long plus he has been assigned another case that has to take precidence right now.

California has taken an interest but we are pending that investigation until we rule or rule out the woman in WV.

The investigator ran the ssn and there has been NO activity on that number since she applied."

Also:

"I was asked by the WV investigator if I would help to get the word out on a woman missing out of WV since 1974. Her name is Annita Price. I have set up a myspace page: www.myspace.com/AnnitaPrice

Please help me get the word out and bring this case to the foreground."

The Annita Price case will be on Missing Pieces the following week, August 7th.

Just wanted to remind everyone that this case will be featured on Missing Pieces radio this Tuesday, July 31st. I believe it's at 8pm Eastern Time.

http://www.missingpieces.info/ to see the schedule

http://www.wcanradio.com/popup.htm to listen live

A Letter Home In 1942 or 1943
Was The Last The Family Heard From Anna

Guest: Marquita "Marki" Davis
Family friend to missing "Elizabeth Ann Bouslog Davis"

That 1950 JD sure does look like a match, right down to the unusually small feet!

Bump. Still waiting for the DNA results with murdered redhead from 1950 in West Virginia?

What is going on with this case? I saw that the family website is gone, but the Myspace is still avail.

Does the family know anything else about John Spooner? Gina, are you still working with the family on this?

http://74.95.82.237:591/mmonline/FM...Status=Current&-max=20&-recid=12592917&-find=

8/5/2009

snip:

...DNA tests showed no link between two families searching for lost relatives and an unknown redheaded woman whose body was found in Morgan County in 1950.

It took almost two years to get the DNA test results, which were recently provided to West Virginia State Police by a lab at the University of North Texas...

...Bones from the gravesite and the necessary DNA samples from (Elizabeth Ann Bouslog) Davis’ children were sent for labwork that fall.

I have been working on this 1950 West Virginia JD for several months. I am posting this message on February 17 ,2014. Looking at the UID NAMUS page today, (NAMUS UP 10026), there are NO ruleouts at all. There doesn't seem to be any action on the DNA since 2007 when the initial sample was collected from the gravesite. It looks like no one has ever been submitted as a possible match.
IMHO, I think Elizabeth Bouslog Davis is a real possibility for this UID, as are a few others. But I am confused-maybe I missed something. Using her daughters' DNA, has Elizabeth been ruled out as this WV UID or not? Elizabeth is not listed in NAMUS as a MP. There is a ton more info about Elizabeth's case on Porchlight international.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974
Back