GUILTY CA - Elizabeth Sullivan, 31, San Diego, 13 Oct 2014 *Arrest*

If there was a current lead on her possible whereabouts, I'd get back in my car and look again. I still look at all the panhandlers and public parks when I'm near the midway/pt loma areas.... I also look at trolley stations and balboa park... I just feel like there's no direction to go in. SD is so huge and densely populated.

Local rumors tell of a boyfriend in Carlsbad. There's been no media on that as far as I know, so take it for what it is...

I can't help thinking there is another man, an online hookup or something, and she just decided to go for it. If so, I hope she is okay and makes contact. Jmo
At least if she did leave willingly, she might be okay.

it is a bit odd there seems to be no active or ongoing efforts by friends or family that are public? There may very well be those that I can't locate, I did a search with no results.

Today I was in Oceanside at Walmart and saw a missing persons poster for Elizabeth. It was barely noticeable, I'm surprised it caught my eye.

I'm curious about this rumored Carlsbad bf. They must know more if they know where he lives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today I was in Oceanside at Walmart and saw a missing persons poster for Elizabeth. It was barely noticeable, I'm surprised it caught my eye.

I'm curious about this rumored Carlsbad bf. They must know more if they know where he lives?

I'm glad you mentioned seeing a missing person poster in Oceanside. I've wondered over the last month if she was still missing, but heard nothing about it on the local news. Also wondered if her Father was still in town helping to care for her two young daughters. After all this time we still don't know if somebody abducted her or she left voluntarily.

Just in case, hope they plaster those posters all over Carlsbad.

Carlsbad is relatively small. If there is a big enough push on getting her photo out, someone will see her.

I would like to know how they came up with this Carlsbad boyfriend though. Were these FB rumors?

I really don't know anything about the Carlsbad rumor. It seems her husband knew she was going out more.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...h-Ricks-Sullivan-288318551.html#ixzz3OfAuXblW
"Matthew, who is in the Navy, told PEOPLE the two were having marital problems and he was allowing his wife to "have her space."

Looking at her fb page her children are adorable! I'm concerned she ran into trouble, and is not gone voluntarily.

Found this news video from Nov 9, 2011 with Elizabeth and her husband. This was soon after they moved to the San Diego area. It might help somebody recognize her.

Military Family's Home Flooded After Driver Slams Into Hydrant (video)
http://www.10news.com/news/military-family-s-home-flooded-after-driver-slams-into-hydrant

I work in Carlsbad and when I went on my lunch break today, I was rounding a corner in my car and caught a glimpse of a missing person's poster and thought it was odd because I hadn't heard of anyone locally who is missing. When I got back from lunch, I was looking at a couple other cases here on WS and noticed this post. Now that I think about it, the picture on the missing poster I saw looked like Elizabeth. I'm sad that this is the first I've heard about her being missing. I sent links to my mom on the info and it was the first she's heard about it too.

From personal experience, I know going from one kid to two is very very exhausting, overwhelming, depressing, and nothing you ever expected it to be. I have had my fair share of moments of wanting to check out and run away to some far off land. But when I see Elizabeth's FB page, I see love for her baby(ies). I don't think she'd just up and leave. I understand meeting someone new, especially while going through marital problems... she might have liked a positive flow of attention... but I don't see her up and leaving her babies, disconnecting herself from her father whom she was very close to, and her bestfriend. I wonder if the fact that her bestfriend was a male might have caused some friction? I don't see any mention of a husband (or pics) on her FB page ANYWHERE.

mamacita, I didn't even notice that. BBM
Glad you saw a missing person poster too. The way her missing has been reported caused confusion, IMO, and now after all this time, it bothers me that she may need rescue and help.

"She is a beloved mother, daughter, sister, niece, and cousin." (what about "wife"???)
https://www.facebook.com/FindElizabe...type=1&theater

I was able to find an update from 1/15/15 on the funding site that I found through this article. Her father doesn't seem to be in San Diego right now. They did hire a Private Investigator, but still have not been able to find a trace of Elizabeth. They got those posters printed and out there in the area. A lot seems to have been done to find her, but no luck yet.

http://www.people.com/article/missing-navy-wife-mom-husband-speaks-elizabeth-sullivan

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/missing-america-elizabeth-sullivan-n250316

Here it says her phone was turned off. How do they know this versus it dying due to the battery draining?

Or thrown in the ocean for that matter. Can they tell somehow that it was actually turned off, vs. just knowing that it's not on?

I have a couple of friends and relatives in San Diego and have shared this with them. None of them had heard about it before I said something... kind of scary. I'm glad people are seeing more posters, though.

after i left work today, i paid closer attention to where the posters were (or were not). whoever put them up did well... they put them up in areas with the highest foot traffic. the area where i saw them is a business park and many employees from businesses in the area walk to a food court nearby. many many people will see these signs :)

the fund site is under "SearchforElizabeth"

It looks like the account was set up by Liz's cousin, CR. On the page, she notes (among other things):

"Surveillance - while we cannot share who and what has been surveilled we have used funds to support surveillance activities"

"We have been assured that all local hospitals, morgues, jails, homeless and womens shelters have been checked several times"

p.s. is that website or sleuthing of it not allowed?

Hmmmm the surveillance comment could mean nothing was seen but I sure hope they caught something or someone of interest.

There was the case a few years ago with the young wife and mother of a baby who up and left with a man she had met at the 7/11. Did not take the baby, did not leave a note, in fact she left her car in a park with the driver's door hanging open, as if she had been pulled out. Her name was Tara T-something...can't recall her last name. Eventually she and the boyfriend were tracked to Florida, found in a beachside motel.

I am always reminded of her case (not the only one surely) when people say a mother would never leave her children...they do, via suicides or running away. Not saying this is such a case, but it can't be ruled out. Jmo

Do you guys think the lack of publicity may indicate some knowledge of her voluntarily leaving?

I work in Carlsbad and when I went on my lunch break today, I was rounding a corner in my car and caught a glimpse of a missing person's poster and thought it was odd because I hadn't heard of anyone locally who is missing. When I got back from lunch, I was looking at a couple other cases here on WS and noticed this post. Now that I think about it, the picture on the missing poster I saw looked like Elizabeth. I'm sad that this is the first I've heard about her being missing. I sent links to my mom on the info and it was the first she's heard about it too.

From personal experience, I know going from one kid to two is very very exhausting, overwhelming, depressing, and nothing you ever expected it to be. I have had my fair share of moments of wanting to check out and run away to some far off land. But when I see Elizabeth's FB page, I see love for her baby(ies). I don't think she'd just up and leave. I understand meeting someone new, especially while going through marital problems... she might have liked a positive flow of attention... but I don't see her up and leaving her babies, disconnecting herself from her father whom she was very close to, and her bestfriend. I wonder if the fact that her bestfriend was a male might have caused some friction? I don't see any mention of a husband (or pics) on her FB page ANYWHERE.

BBM I found one photo of her,him and one child in a selfie she took...nothing else. Her husband mentioned about "giving her her space" also said she never stayed out longer than overnight. That in itself says to me she was dating. I feel her phone and computer records will turn up valuable info...so why no updates?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back