GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

The block they live on mainly seems to consist of small houses and 800sq ft apartments. If they live in an apartment, I wonder why they didn't run and grab a neighbor? Or why the baby was only in a diaper and beanie.

I mapped the address. LE usually is vague about locations (23630 BLOCK of Newhall Blvd.) so I'm thinking we still don't know the exact point of recovery :(

e6516d900c225470953a2241fa41d348.jpg

https://www.google.com/maps/search/23630+Newhall+Boulevard./data=!4m2!2m1!4b1?hl=en

Notice the park and ride in the southeast corner, and the gas station to the west.

:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IT is really odd that they would not call police from home. Something is a miss here big time.

The block they live on mainly seems to consist of small houses and 800sq ft apartments. If they live in an apartment, I wonder why they didn't run and grab a neighbor? Or why the baby was only in a diaper and beanie.

I would have thought banging on neighbor door would be what I would do if I had no phone too -- or was just too shocky to make call myself. MOO

http://www.commercialsearch.com/com...30-newhall-ave_santa-clarita_ca_91321_P217837

and this:

Domestic Violence Center of Santa Clarita
23630 Newhall Avenue, Suite C
Santa Clarita, 91321

(661) 259-8175 or (661) 259-HELP

Education & Support Services for Female Domestic Abuse Victims
Short-term Safe Housing for Female Domestic Abuse Victims
24-hour help line

http://www.santa-clarita.com/index.aspx?page=512

this I think is the clue good sleuthing Ontario Mom!

I loaded the address onto Google Maps
738a3a03a7f521a24a629fa68c65e5df.jpg

And took a walk on street view
e0e8577a3354874800c5c9895f8cff32.jpg

2dbfb1eaaf527ef570f16ccc7617adcb.jpg

b3231b70dfc85f42895188ac635a19c1.jpg

8526f4284140e10cdf2484ace4c5cce5.jpg

26c5432d2ed355417b8dd180f62acb46.jpg

2cb225270dcb81ccdd9d16ebcf56d6c6.jpg

HTH...

23630 Newhall Ave, Santa Clarita, CA 91321
http://goo.gl/maps/WB5SA

this I think is the clue good sleuthing Ontario Mom!

Interestingly (but not unexpectedly), this location does not show up on the maps. This is SOP for DV shelters, for client safety, IME.

When I completed my externship hours at a DV shelter, the main office where counseling, DV offender programs, parenting classes, etc. was listed, but the shelter location itself was kept strictly confidential. :moo:

ITA, this is excellent sleuthing. :sleuth:

I keep thinking about them going to the police station together and that just seems beyond weird. I can not think of any reason to do that? Anyone?

http://abc7.com/news/missing-3-week-old-baby-found-dead-in-newhall/489221/

"Detectives said the newborn was found in the 23630 block of Newhall Boulevard. No further information was released.'"

21300 Alder is less than an 8 minute walk.....only .4 mile acc to google maps

This story has been updated:

(snip)

Authorities said the newborn's parents came to the Santa Clarita Valley Station Friday at around 9:35 p.m. and told authorities their daughter was missing from their home.

ETA: the

Santa Clarita Sheriff Station intersects with Valencia (see map):

23740 Magic Mountain Parkway, Valencia, CA 91355
http://goo.gl/maps/5v6gV

9:35 seems like an odd time doesn't it? I mean Newborns are not sleeping through the night at this point, so it is not like she is down for the night, The parents would mist likely still be up.

I keep thinking about them going to the police station together and that just seems beyond weird. I can not think of any reason to do that? Anyone?

I agree. Why not call 911 for IMMEDIATE help? I don't understand.

9:35 seems like an odd time doesn't it? I mean Newborns are not sleeping through the night at this point, so it is not like she is down for the night, The parents would mist likely still be up.

IME, my girls were asleep by 9pm. There's a lot we don't know. Was she breast feeding? Were they having any difficulties with feeding or croup? There may have been a reason for skin to skin contact or perhaps a fever (diaper only, but still the beanie).

I can rationalize parts of this, but then, baby would have been attended (nursing, or if ill). Perhaps she had just fallen asleep. Where was she sleeping? A crib, co-sleeper (which attaches to the side of the bed), on the bed with her parents, in a bassinet, the couch, or ???? What was the window of opportunity for her to be unattended and thus taken?

I am impatiently awaiting a presser from LE. The community must be quite fearful at this time.

:rose:

I agree. Why not call 911 for IMMEDIATE help? I don't understand.

The timing bothers me. If it was 1 am and the baby was reported missing, I can see that but 9:35 and they walk into police station? They don't call police or neighbors screaming for help?

I just don't know that I have ever heard of a parent reporting a missing child by just walking into the station?? Anyone?

IME, my girls were asleep by 9pm. There's a lot we don't know. Was she breast feeding? Were they having any difficulties with feeding or croup? There may have been a reason for skin to skin contact or perhaps a fever (diaper only, but still the beanie).

I can rationalize parts of this, but then, baby would have been attended (nursing, or if ill). Perhaps she had just fallen asleep. Where was she sleeping? A crib, co-sleeper (which attaches to the side of the bed), on the bed with her parents, in a bassinet, the couch, or ???? What was the window of opportunity for her to be unattended and thus taken?

I am impatiently awaiting a presser from LE. The community must be quite fearful at this time.

:rose:

At 3 weeks old babies sleeping through the night is rare. It is not normally when a parent would assume a baby was down for the night. It just seems like an odd time for me. What is the weather like there now?

Beyond weird: sasquatch sightings, ufo abductions, getting answers from eight balls and oujia boards. Different but not beyond weird: going to the police station as opposed to calling especially when we do not know the circumstances.

The timing bothers me. If it was 1 am and the baby was reported missing, I can see that but 9:35 and they walk into police station? They don't call police or neighbors screaming for help?

I just don't know that I have ever heard of a parent reporting a missing child by just walking into the station?? Anyone?

Hailey's mom, Billi did IIRC.

I am not blaming anyone just trying to make sense of it. I can not imagine leaving the house in case someone called, or showed up, or something..

I don't know.. I can see maybe going to the station if your teen is missing but a child? A baby??

I hope they come out with more soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back