CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 Jul 2015 - #3

It is so heartbreaking that the grandmother and wife have nothing left but to hold onto the hope that MG gave the baby away on the hot night somewhere within a half hour from the Happy Mart. I can only imagine that you couldn't give up until you had absolute proof there was no hope of her being alive. So unbearably tragic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interestingly, my mom believes this about Ember's case, that MG gave Ember to someone because of a possible custody issue. I think she's in denial, but I understand that sometimes we need denial to protect ourselves from horrible truths.

On YouTube, someone made the drive from MG's trailer to the Happy Stop market. Then, in another video, from the pacifier area back to the store.

Where can baby Ember be? I wish the heavens would open and shine a light on her so she is found. Poor sweetheart :(

On BHH page, JR talked about the morning MG came in while on his cell with 911. He says that when MG came in the house he was borderline hysterical. He said that MG didnt look like he had bags under his eyes as if hed been up but he was crying pretty bad. SC said that she had woken up at 5 and MG came in about 15 -20 min later MG was already on the phone balling his eyes out acting like someone who had there baby kidnapped should be. While MG was on the phone SC asked him if he called JG and he said no then the call dropped about 15 sec later which happens (in SC's trailer) you have to stand in the yard to get better service & then MG called JG .
This bothers me for some reason...As a mother of seven kids, there have been brief moments when I have freaked out because one of mine was hiding in the closet giggling while I desperately searched and yelled, or when an older sibling took the baby into their room to play and had not told me first. My first instinct was not to hysterically cry and call 911....It was to scream like a banshee to gather the whole family and ask them if they have the kid, if not have everyone help me look for them. I find it odd that he didn't even ask SC or JR before hysterically calling 911.

I would love to hear MGs call to 911. Has that been released? If he truly was on the phone with 911 and bawling like SC says, atleast that would give her a teensie morsel of credibility with me.

Beyond that, JG had stated that MG had checked with everyone before calling her. Did he call 911 or JG first?

Where is this sweet baby??? Trying to catch up. Made an out of state trip to visit a dear friend (and another WSer to boot, KristiA) and a day after returning, my 9 month old boy became ill and has been diagnosed with a parasitical intestinal infection. Still trying to figure out how he contracted it and get him nursed back to health. So disappointed Ember still hasn't been found. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to hear MGs call to 911. Has that been released? If he truly was on the phone with 911 and bawling like SC says, atleast that would give her a teensie morsel of credibility with me.

Beyond that, JG had stated that MG had checked with everyone before calling her. Did he call 911 or JG first?

I have been searching and so far have come up empty. Just articles the reference him calling 911. I wonder why in some cases LE releases the 911 calls and in others they don't?

UPDATED: Mother holds out hope for missing daughter - Redding.com

[...]
REDDING, California - Jamie Lee Graham, the mother of a missing 6-month-old girl whose high-profile search was momentarily eclipsed when the baby's father went on the run and was killed by law enforcement officers, says she won’t rest until she knows where her daughter is — whether it’s underground in the Happy Valley area or in someone’s home across the country.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/mother-holds-out-hope-for-missing-daughter_47014010

I don't recall the BBM above, but perhaps I just missed it the first time around. I'm going to watch the video again to see if it is the same as the original or if it has been updated in any way. At first glance, it has the same run time.
Jamie Graham speaks up after husband is killed
[video=youtu;hqJD_6bVDjY]http://youtu.be/hqJD_6bVDjY[/video]

:thinking:

#FindEmberSkye

Initially I was bothered by a few comments she made; "My husband died." "We didn't have a lot of time to talk about anything." Her husband did not just die, he was killed after firing at LEO. Then I heard the next statement and could not fathom how you would need more than a few seconds to pin your husband up against the wall and drill him for the truth. HOWEVER, when it came time to talk about Ember's pacifier being found, it was evident to me this woman is truly at a loss as to what her husband, the father of her daughter did. She is young and has such a small amount of experience in how horrible this world and the people you love in can be. The one thing I remember about being her age is how positive of an outlook I had. The one thing I know now is how fooled I was back then.

Jamie is living the harsh reality, not armchair viewing it from the outer perimeter. To her, her husband died.

Yes I would love to hear that 911 call.
I would love to know if SC saw MG swollen feet that morning and if AA (mg ex) if she knows about his swollen feet like does his feet swell up out of the blue? On his feet all day or if his feet would swell up walking in ( example) walking in a store.

I had more questions but forgot them right now.

I would love to know if SC saw MG swollen feet that morning and if AA (mg ex) if she knows about his swollen feet like does his feet swell up out of the blue? On his feet all day or if his feet would swell up walking in ( example) walking in a store.

Swollen feet could be caused by an allergic reaction as well, no? Like walking through tall grass?

UPDATED: Mother holds out hope for missing daughter - Redding.com

[...]
REDDING, California - Jamie Lee Graham, the mother of a missing 6-month-old girl whose high-profile search was momentarily eclipsed when the baby's father went on the run and was killed by law enforcement officers, says she won’t rest until she knows where her daughter is — whether it’s underground in the Happy Valley area or in someone’s home across the country.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/mother-holds-out-hope-for-missing-daughter_47014010

I don't recall the BBM above, but perhaps I just missed it the first time around. I'm going to watch the video again to see if it is the same as the original or if it has been updated in any way. At first glance, it has the same run time.
Jamie Graham speaks up after husband is killed
[video=youtu;hqJD_6bVDjY]http://youtu.be/hqJD_6bVDjY[/video]

:thinking:

#FindEmberSkye

Oh dear me, this is going to tear her apart when realisation finally hits. She looks like the only thing keeping her going is the thought of getting Ember back and when she realises that she's never going to get Ember back and her husband has gone too I really worry what will happen. I can see a massive depression coming when this strikes her, and I hope her family have some professional therapy help there when it comes to it. Poor poor girl

Amazingly, MGs swollen ankles were the only thing I didnt find odd. When its hot out, my ankles and feet swell horribly. I also have major anxiety and though its an odd symptom, when I am having a panic attack, my hands swell to the point that I cant bend my fingers and my ankles and feet do the same.

At this point, I am still unsure what I think happened to baby Ember, but some part of me really wants to believe her daddy did not harm her. I want to believe a kidnapping happened and MG was going vigilante. If not that, then I hope it was an accident and MG just panicked and hid her body rather than calling 911. I know the running, gun, money and shoot out dont give that impression but I am just so tired of parents hurting their babies. My last 2 cases were Noah Thomas and Ellorah Rose, so I guess I am just hoping for a better outcome.

:( Where is Ember ?

I know this is Embers thread but I am thinking where is Malik, Ember, Deorr and Lonzie. How can all of these tots disappear without a trace? All situations are different but the outcome is the same-gone-never to be seen again. Pitiful, Sad, Disgraceful and Heartwrenching.

http://cdfdata.fire.ca.gov/incidents/incidents_details_info?incident_id=1163Chinafire.jpg

Very interesting, a number of fires broke out yesterday in the general search area and the causes are under investigation. Yes, it is summer and fire season but all in the same area smells hinky to me. Hopefully the fire crews are safe but also keep an eye out for suspicious items/evidence. Just my random first opinion when I heard about these fires.
:moo::fence::confused:
I attached a link to Calfire for the current fire info on the China Fire.

Oh dear me, this is going to tear her apart when realisation finally hits. She looks like the only thing keeping her going is the thought of getting Ember back and when she realises that she's never going to get Ember back and her husband has gone too I really worry what will happen. I can see a massive depression coming when this strikes her, and I hope her family have some professional therapy help there when it comes to it. Poor poor girl

Unfortunately, unlike MG, she will have to carry this unbearable grief for the rest of her life. I imagine it will be a long time until she can process what has happened and undertand that her baby is not coming home and that the man she entrusted with her baby is to blame. I don't know if that can be counseled to a point of acceptance. It will never be okay or make sense. But maybe at some point she can find purpose in moving forward. So so sad for that little baby and her young mom. She's just a girl, herself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJW4966
Back