CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 Jul 2015 - #3

Update to the Ember Graham Case 8/6/15

Recently there have been several requests from the public for the Sheriff’s Office to either turn the case regarding Ember Graham over to the FBI or ask for assistance in the investigation. On day one, the FBI was part of the original canvas team and they have a local agent assigned to the CART Team (Child Abduction Response Team). The Sheriff’s Office utilized the resources of the FBI early into the investigation as well as other state and federal agencies. Typically the FBI and other state and federal agencies will assist the Sheriff’s Office anytime they are requested.

In the case of Ember Graham the sole person of interest in her disappearance still remains with her father, Matthew Graham. The Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit has investigated tips received from the public and all other possible angles of a stranger abduction. There is no evidence that a third party was involved, including anyone within the family. Matthew Graham’s original inconsistent statement coupled with irrefutable evidence places him in a remote area of Ono, California, during the timeframe in which detectives believe Ember went missing. The motive of why he abandoned her or what lead to him disposing of her body died with him when he confronted officers with deadly force in Dunsmuir, California after he had carjacked a vehicle at gunpoint.

The Sheriff’s Office continues to receive tips from the public offering “investigative ideas” rather than actual investigative leads. Several of these ideas are pushing for us to investigate Ember’s mother and other family members. All family members have been questioned and eliminated as suspects. Please limit the tips regarding this case to actual leads not ideas, as well intentioned as they may be. Precious resources and time is wasted when investigators must be diverted to answer these type of questions.

Several planned searches for Ember Graham have been conducted in the Cloverdale, Clear Creek, Igo and Ono areas utilizing law enforcement searchers, Shasta County Sheriff Search and Rescue Teams, Dive Team members, search dog teams, and civilian organized search parties at no avail.
At this time the case will remain with the Sheriff’s Office as the lead investigative agency. As new information is developed, we may ask for the assistance of other local, state, or federal agencies if warranted.

This investigation is still continuing and anyone with information leading to the whereabouts of Ember Graham, please contact Shasta County Sheriff’s Major Crimes Unit at (530) 245-6135 or Sheriff’s Records at (530) 245-6025. Information can also be sent to the Sheriff’s Major Crimes Unit email address: mcu@co.shasta.ca.us
Sergeant Pat Kropholler #128
Shasta County Major Crimes Unit
(530) 245-6135
Case Number 15-24132

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1591150717805097&id=1527637610823075&fref=nf

Kammiemc - I agree with you entire post. All of these could be reasons that he lost control of himself. However, even he stated that he ate 'wax' which knocked him into a deep sleep, so I don't think he got impatient with a hungry baby waking every two hours and then lost it. I think he disposed of her during his one hour trip earlier in the day. And the pacifier made him run. The baby is near the pacifier.

I agree. I think he did it in that one hour trip that he told LE he couldn't remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This poor baby girl was all the way on page 4 :( I wonder if she'll ever be found, or if she'll just remain missing like so many others? I can't even imagine the family's pain. I sure hope they get some answers sooner rather than later.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439663516.181514.jpg

A friend posted this and I thought it was really cool. And, bumping for Ember!

Find Ember !!!!

I've just been going through all my missing baby threads to post my two words :( because there is little or nothng else to say or look up or think except find the baby FGS. I had a potential epiphany. I said to Skibaboo ' how do all these dopeheads hide these babies so well they cannot be found? '' It doesn't make sense , right? You would think one bumbling about stoned would not be able to hide a baby so well under a stress. But they do it all the time and most seem to be getting away with it.
Here's the epiphany part. They're not thinking right/ clear/ normal at the time. So they are able to literally think 'outside the box' about where to hide these babies. They are so high they're thinking crazy hiding places no one else would ever think to look, literally.

i think it is also because they are so small and can be carried away quickly by scavengers :( i hated saying that.

Find Ember !!!!

I've just been going through all my missing baby threads to post my two words :( because there is little or nothng else to say or look up or think except find the baby FGS. I had a potential epiphany. I said to Skibaboo ' how do all these dopeheads hide these babies so well they cannot be found? '' It doesn't make sense , right? You would think one bumbling about stoned would not be able to hide a baby so well under a stress. But they do it all the time and most seem to be getting away with it.
Here's the epiphany part. They're not thinking right/ clear/ normal at the time. So they are able to literally think 'outside the box' about where to hide these babies. They are so high they're thinking crazy hiding places no one else would ever think to look, literally.

EMBER GRAHAM, Age Now: 8 Month(s), Missing: 07/02/2015. Missing From HAPPY VALLEY, CA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Shasta County Sheriff's Office (California) 1-530-245-6025.

More...

Still nothing, another missing baby case that seems to be going cold :(

I check back a few times a week hoping Ember has been found even though I live close enough my regional news would report in. I just wish, hope and pray that she can be found and put to rest peacefully.:maddening::bump:

I agree. I think he did it in that one hour trip that he told LE he couldn't remember.

I haven't posted in here in a while. But would like to point something out and rule it out.
Shouldn't the video at Happy Stop start from the time he pulled in, which we can see, and the time that he left, which we don't see?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93
Back