GUILTY CA - Faith Tsarnas & Kiya Kitchen, Both 14, Die In Hit & Run, Fortuna, 12 July 2016

Apparently Marci Kitchen is about to be or has been released. Thanks to the pandemic, she didn’t even stay in prison until the Sept 2020 date we heard last August! :mad:

Marci Kitchen has been released on parole as part of Governor Newsom’s imminent release plan. This comes after serving less than 2 years of an 8 year sentence.

Marci Kitchen officially released on parole less than 2 years into 8 year sentence - KIEM-TV | Redwood News

A spokesperson for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR), Luis Patino, told us, “CDCR does not release the exact date, location, or time of a release for safety and security purposes.” However, he did confirm that she will be released to state parole this month as part of the early release actions designed to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus in the prison system.

Joe Kitchen, the father of Kiya, told us in a message that Marci would be sent to county for quarantine for 14 days then she would be released in Humboldt County though still required to report to a parole officer.

Marci Kitchen: Parole ‘Imminent’ Says Humboldt County and CDCR – Redheaded Blackbelt

Faith's mother, Stephanie Baldwin, was notified by CDCR officials that Kitchen would be released early on parole.

"A woman from the state parole office called and gave us the exact date which was the 11th, I don't know how she was going to be transported," Baldwin said. "She is going to Fortuna. We were told that they always go back to their last permanent residence."

'That's not justice:' Marci Kitchen given early release date of Aug. 11
And what's up with that article?

On July 12, 2016, Kitchen was driving her Jeep Wrangler through Fortuna when she hit two girls from behind who were longboarding on Eel River Drive. One of the victims was Kitchen's own daughter, 14-year-old Kiya Kitchen.
According to the prosecution, the defendant was intoxicated and fled the scene before making multiple efforts to conceal evidence of the crime.
BBM
Cripes, it makes it sound like an accident that Faith and Kiya themselves caused by being in the road, with the prosecution merely *accusing* Kitchen of being drunk. Wow.

Marci Kitchen is a disgusting person and the town of Fortuna should go on a list of places where one can drive drunk, kill multiple people, flee the scene, hide the damaged vehicle, ask family to lie then serve only months of a double digit year sentence.

I hope Marci can avoid killing any more kids when she next drives drunk - and I believe with all my heart she will drive drunk again. A pox on her.

All MOO.

DBM
I have something to say, but not twice. ;) See next post.

Last edited:
Apparently Marci Kitchen is about to be or has been released. Thanks to the pandemic, she didn’t even stay in prison until the Sept 2020 date we heard last August! :mad:

Marci Kitchen has been released on parole as part of Governor Newsom’s imminent release plan. This comes after serving less than 2 years of an 8 year sentence.

Marci Kitchen officially released on parole less than 2 years into 8 year sentence - KIEM-TV | Redwood News

A spokesperson for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR), Luis Patino, told us, “CDCR does not release the exact date, location, or time of a release for safety and security purposes.” However, he did confirm that she will be released to state parole this month as part of the early release actions designed to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus in the prison system.

Joe Kitchen, the father of Kiya, told us in a message that Marci would be sent to county for quarantine for 14 days then she would be released in Humboldt County though still required to report to a parole officer.

Marci Kitchen: Parole ‘Imminent’ Says Humboldt County and CDCR – Redheaded Blackbelt

Faith's mother, Stephanie Baldwin, was notified by CDCR officials that Kitchen would be released early on parole.

"A woman from the state parole office called and gave us the exact date which was the 11th, I don't know how she was going to be transported," Baldwin said. "She is going to Fortuna. We were told that they always go back to their last permanent residence."

I feel nauseated.

Oh, I can't believe this. I have followed along, but every time I check in I hear something else about this woman that makes me nauseated. She has gotten off way too easy. Wasn't she with a weed lawyer boyfriend? Is she still going to be with him?

I didn't realize or I forgot she was down in my area at a place called WestCare that sounded pretty much like the easy life for her criminal self. Now, she's going back to where it may be easier to fall back into old habits. Watch out pedestrians if she's allowed behind the wheel again. This was one of the saddest examples of motherhood. All MOO.

"Kitchen has served her sentence thus far at a women's transitional reentry program in San Diego, just miles away from where Baldwin works."

The earthquake in Humboldt County today, made me think of Marci Kitchen. I'm horrified to find out she was paroled over two years ago. This woman has repeatedly skated on consequences, unbelievable. Is she still with Pearlman?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back