CA CA - Farren Stanberry, 18, San Francisco, 24 Apr 1980

Hi all!

Has anyone tried to contact the San Francisco Public Library or San Francisco City Hall to use research in answer to the above questions? @Ciriii57 and I are really hoping for a National Hotel April 1980 Registry List! Is the National Hotel still in operation today?

Satch

Satch
Hey, did anyone ever do this? It’s a great idea!

I contacted the library, but I didn’t specifically ask for those things. Also they didn’t reply :-/
Maybe I’ll try again but narrow the request.

I didn’t try city hall. :) maybe someone else can

Stupid question but what exactly does City Hall do? Would they keep these kind of records?

There is a San Francisco Office of Vital Records. I cannot access their website from outside the USA (silly!) But might they be helpful too?

MOD NOTE:

These are a few highlights of the rule violations removed from this thread today. These
RULES were agreed upon by each of you when becoming members of Websleuths. Please take some time to read them over again.

- Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in the mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed
(i.e. Sleuthing out this type of information, and publicly posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public, is not allowed and such posts will be removed, along with any posts that encourage such sleuthing).

- Websleuths does not condone members becoming personally involved in cases by initiating contact with family members, friends, case players, law enforcement, or the media. This does not preclude responding to a request for volunteers, or utilizing proper channels to report valid information, i.e., "a tip", to law enforcement.

- If you submit a tip to law enforcement, do NOT announce it or discuss it in any way on the threads. Doing so has the potential to undermine an investigation.

- When posting factual information you must include an approved source link to substantiate said information. If you can not provide one, do not mention it.

Should you choose to violate these, or any rules going forward, you run the risk of having your posting privileges temporarily or permanently suspended. If you have any questions or are unsure about something, use the report feature on any post to ask.

Thanks,
Mad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500