CA CA - Fontana, UncMale 2-4, UP8610, shallow grave in Jurupa Hills, Feb'73

May I please ask is there any more information on her out there? I hope that that will put more information out there to help find out who she is.

I've been thinking this little girl too alot lately too.I tried to make a banner for her.It's my second one I've ever made.It's not great.But I tried to make it special and pretty from me to her to help find out who she is.Is there any more information out there on her any updates on her.what leads have they had.

fontanaunidentifiedchild1973_zps0b9c4ec2.jpg

I've been thinking this little girl too alot lately too.I tried to make a banner for her.It's my second one I've ever made.It's not great.But I tried to make it special and pretty from me to her to help find out who she is.Is there any more information out there on her any updates on her.what leads have they had.

fontanaunidentifiedchild1973_zps0b9c4ec2.jpg

You did a great job! :)

AWWW Thank You.I'm trying to figure out how to make it smaller.

Just bumping her up to see if any one knows of an up date on her.

I did some sleuthing and thought maybe Patricia Zentner: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/9909/1

The child was 2 at the time of her disappearance in 1964.

There are property records dating back to the 80s in san bernardino county that have the mothers name, this is about 20 to 30 minutes from where the body was found. The body was found in what is now Riverside County and those property records are paid to search.

The mothers case: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/9908/0

Let me know what you guys think.

Interesting but it looks like the UP's death date was estimated to be around 1968 - 1972, so Patricia would have been around 6 years old by then (if the estimate is accurate). And the UP's maximum age is 4 years old.

Now it is mentioned that it is a boy and not a girl:

Some Possibilities:

Jonathan Edward Hagans
Jonathan Edward Hagans – The Charley Project

David Joseph Miera
David Joseph Miera – The Charley Project

Douglas Charles Chapman
Douglas Charles Chapman – The Charley Project

Solomon Gomile Rose III

Still only four ruleouts in Namus for this little one. No updates in Namus for the past 1+ year.

1678576010912.png

Recently, I noticed this little girl who was found in Fontana, CA (San Bernardino County, California) on February 1, 1973.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/8610

Unidentified Female (race unsure)

ME/C Case Number: 41373

Age 2-4 years old
Weight (pounds) 39, Estimated
Height (inches) 40, Estimated
Probable year of death 1968 to 1972
Estimated postmortem interval Years
Body conditions - Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton

She was recovered from a shallow grave in Jurupa Hills, S/O Alder, N/W of Armstrong in Fontana, CA 92335.
I wonder if OTHRAM is working on this case?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back