GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO he is just crazy. I think he went out to kill that night and Gianni saw it hence that's why everyone close to the victims thought he was alive until his body was found. I've done my own personal sleuthing into CM and he has a lot of the same behaviors as Adam Lanza and Eliot Rogers. By the looks of it CM seems to come from a good loving family and I think that might be his only chance of getting his life spared. My dad and I were discussing the whole thing earlier and he said "if that would have been you and based on what you carry in your purse it would be 3 pages long listing everything off" don't assume anything BBM! I work pharmaceutical! Haha it wouldn't have looked good though! I have been wrong before but I feel so strongly that drugs really had nothing to do with it. I've interacted with the family on several occasions and watched home videos with them. Also IMO they hid their habits well Ilona was going to college and working while Gianni and Sal were part owners of the restaraunt. I have not seen anything to prove CM even had a social group everyone on his fb friends list is related to him. Omg I just realized something his sister a few months back got a Honda civic I saw it on her public profile. I don't remember what color it was.

Best I have known enough people who hid that habit really, really, really well that it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were using, hiding it, and no one knew. I think people like to think it would be obvious - unless you see someone at their worst, it's not. From what I've seen it's more obvious when they're coming down or extremely high, but if they're able to "maintain" (which might mean $250/day) it might not be obvious - depends on their tolerance. Totally agree with you they probably hid it well, though.

I have no idea what the cause of all this was obviously, but drugs wouldn't surprise me.

I wonder if CM has a different FB profile that has his "other" non-family friends on it?

Best I have known enough people who hid that habit really, really, really well that it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were using, hiding it, and no one knew. I think people like to think it would be obvious - unless you see someone at their worst, it's not. From what I've seen it's more obvious when they're coming down or extremely high, but if they're able to "maintain" (which might mean $250/day) it might not be obvious - depends on their tolerance. Totally agree with you they probably hid it well, though.

I have no idea what the cause of all this was obviously, but drugs wouldn't surprise me.

I wonder if CM has a different FB profile that has his "other" non-family friends on it?
Funny you should say that. He actually had a fake one that he used to follow justice4sd3 Facebook I won't go into detail but he used the name Michael Yee when I found out I told SDHelps since she is the other admin she remembered him and then we could not find his fake profile again.

If it was a drug issue he probably stripped Gianni to make sure he wasn't wearing a wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname