CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
...When youse guys get your patent in place ....please send several dozen pair my way? :footinmouth: Any flavor *except sour green apple, please! :yuck:

....Those should last me about a week....Thank you!

And thank you for the smile..........today - I needed it!

:biggrin:

I am ordering cinnamon myself. I would need one for each day of the week because that is how often I wind up with my foot in my mouth.

Paintr, I will be watching for them to come on the market.

Well. now the real story starts coming out. So Ross was at an auto parts salvage business and thought nothing of leaving a 5 year old and a 19 month old alone in the vehicle?

This guy has has too many inconsistances in his story already. I do not like his demeanor at all. I just finished watching him on NG.

Ross had better be sure that there is no buzzer by the back door of the store and if there is, that he had never used it in the past. I have never known of a store NOT having a buzzer for delievery purposes.

Also, if Ross had been poking around in a salvage yard, wouldn't he have gotten a little dirty or dusty? Seems as if he would run home for a shower before going to class/appointment. Wonder what kind of part he was looking for at the salvage yard?

I have absolutely no idea what happened to little Hassani, but one thing I firmly do believe is that Ross had something to do with it. JMO.

Little Hassani is such a precious little guy and hopefully he will be located soon. Poor little guy.

Does anyone know if there are any bodies of water nearby? TIA

BBM

Look at this LA...
from AWC's last update post again...."ABC7 News has learned that detectives have visited an auto salvage yard in Hayward over the past two days. Employees there say Ross was there before the boy disappeared on Monday, and that the boy waited in the car while Ross searched the yard for car parts. Police confirm that they have been searching in that area as well as many others. They have also searched a levee behind the salvage yard.

What do you make of that? I don't know what a 'levee' is in California but I am cringing at the thought that on the west coast that may be the same as our "canal's' on the east coast. I'm going to look for that salvage yard on the map now.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hUXzIn-qwIqEY9RjeTeHqMRo83PgD9A27VI80

Dropping the kids with Campbell is a family routine, Ross said. When he opened the rear passenger door for Hasanni, he said, the boy was unbuckling his seat belt.

"I said, 'Hasanni, go wait by the back door,' and he had already taken a first step out of the car," Ross said.

Ross said he grabbed Hasanni's sister and went to the front of the store and told Campbell to open the back door. He then went back to the parking lot.

"When I got to back there (Campbell) was already there. She says to me, 'Where's Hasanni?'" Ross said. "I said, 'What do you mean?' I look to see if he's standing along by the car, but he's not."

This is the same exact version (word for word) he gave to Nancy tonite..I didnt realize until I read this post he failed to mention what he did with the baby..It sounds like he never went inside or even gave her to Campbell but I saw prior posts saying something about putting her down in a crib or possibly a carriage inside the store..Where did that come from? TIA!

Well. now the real story starts coming out. So Ross was at an auto parts salvage business and thought nothing of leaving a 5 year old and a 19 month old alone in the vehicle?

This guy has has too many inconsistances in his story already. I do not like his demeanor at all. I just finished watching him on NG.

Ross had better be sure that there is no buzzer by the back door of the store and if there is, that he had never used it in the past. I have never known of a store NOT having a buzzer for delievery purposes.

Also, if Ross had been poking around in a salvage yard, wouldn't he have gotten a little dirty or dusty? Seems as if he would run home for a shower before going to class/appointment. Wonder what kind of part he was looking for at the salvage yard?

I have absolutely no idea what happened to little Hassani, but one thing I firmly do believe is that Ross had something to do with it. JMO.

Little Hassani is such a precious little guy and hopefully he will be located soon. Poor little guy.

Does anyone know if there are any bodies of water nearby? TIA

As for bodies of water near Hayward--there's Lake Chabot. The SF Bay is not too far away, either.
Oakland has Lake Merritt and lots of waterfront along the Bay. I can't see dumping a body in Lake Merritt (shudder--sorry). Too many people around.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=6962712

From the live interview in their house on the abc.com link, he said he saw girlfirend at the register and she went to the back of the store, that he never went into the store from the front. He went around back, when they realized Hassani was missing, he went in thru the back door down a ramp and gave the baby to the fellow employee Julian to watch the her.

Trunk was left open because that is where the stoller was.

Normally he would call and say I'll be there in 2 minutes but he was running late and didin't have time to pull over and make the call. Both kids are always brought in though the back door.

Tells interviewer it took maximum 5 minutes to walk around to the store.(said in this vidieo link)

Question: knowing it takes no more then 5 minutes to walk around to the front of the store, WHY wouldn't he call when he pulled into the back drive-tell gf to open the door and wait for her to unlock it, 'as usual'' ? Why spend 5 minutes walking when he can make a 30 second call?

I've found two salvage yards in Hayward --- AAA Truck & Van Parts @ 3884 Depot Rd and American Junk Removal @ 23585 Connecticut St. The first does have a lot of open space to the west and south, but a lot of buildings around the second.

Another right next door or same property as AAA Truck & Van Parts -- Import Center Auto Dismantler @ 3892 Depot Rd

I thought he was learning how to be a medical assistant, rather than teaching medical assistants.

I'm not taking Ross' side, but I wonder if he had to carry diapers and baby equipment in addition to Hassani and his sister, and that is why he would have left him in the alley? Still it doesn't make sense, none of his versions of what happened make sense. If Hassani could walk then why couldn't he grab onto Ross' hand, or a diaper bag(while Ross carried it) and walk into the store with them?

I also get the feeling that he would indeed be quick to call the police "unfair".

Columbo: Guess I'm having a hard time understanding why a computer consultant would want to train to become a medical assistant. He name dropped 'Stanford Medical facility' for orientation (happens to be one of the best medical schools in the country) and in the same sentence says he attends class to become a medical assistant. I add that to his driving a BMW and contrast that pic with looking through a junk yard...imo he wants to be something he isn't...Seems to me that he's a narcissist, an egoist...and we all know that a narcissist believes he/she can do no wrong.

It doesn't sound like he left the child in the alley...he told him to go to the back door, a routine the child was familiar with (so he says). mho

I've found two salvage yards in Hayward --- AAA Truck & Van Parts @ 3884 Depot Rd and American Junk Removal @ 23585 Connecticut St. The first does have a lot of open space to the west and south, but a lot of buildings around the second.

I'm looking at one on Depot Rd. If you look just west of the yard there are two area's of water, canal like....could that be some sort of a levee? There are a LOT of structures there as well as vehicles.

Columbo: Guess I'm having a hard time understanding why a computer consultant would want to train to become a medical assistant. He name dropped 'Stanford Medical facility' for orientation (happens to be one of the best medical schools in the country) and in the same sentence says he attends class to become a medical assistant. I add that to his driving a BMW and contrast that pic with looking through a junk yard...imo he wants to be something he isn't...Seems to me that he's a narcissist, an egoist...and we all know that a narcissist believes he/she can do no wrong.

It doesn't sound like he left the child in the alley...he told him to go to the back door, a routine the child was familiar with (so he says). mho

Hi, eyes4crime: Did he say he was specifically a computer consultant? I thought he just said "consultant" which is pretty vague--could be consulting on a lot of things. I don't understand why/how he would be training to become a medical assistant, either.

When I said he left Hassani in the alley, what I meant was, the car was in the "alley" and Hassani was there somewhere (supposedly) while Ross walked into the store with Hassani's little sister. So in that sense, Hassani was left in the alley. I didn't know which story of Ross' to tell--Hassani was in the car taking off his seat belt; waiting by the back door; or opening the car door.

The stories get so confusing! And I sense this guy really hates LE and now feels picked on. That may be why his attitude seems so bad? Some of the story seems to ring true--I can imagine Jennifer's shock when she says "where's Hassani?" for example. But the changing stories are mind-boggling.

...When youse guys get your patent in place ....please send several dozen pair my way? :footinmouth: Any flavor *except sour green apple, please! :yuck:

....Those should last me about a week....Thank you!

And thank you for the smile..........today - I needed it!

I tried chocolate flavoured shoes, but I love chocolate so much, I found that I was sticking my foot in my mouth on purpose. Had to discontinue the research on that product line. LOL!

Glad I could brighten someone's day,LadyBug. Thank you kindly...your pat on the head brightened mine.

http://cbs5.com/local/oakland.missing.boy.2.1127861.html

Backman said a homicide detective has been assigned to the case along with eight special victims units.

"We're going to explore any and all possible outcomes of the case," he said.
Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell, the foster parents of Hasanni, have been cooperating with the investigation, Backman said

The FBI has joined Oakland police in the search.

"We're pretty much in our holding pattern right now," Backman said. "During daylight hours we're going to continue to canvas and search. We'll scale back the search at nighttime, and resume it again at daylight."

You're right - this is reprehensible.......if he left them like this, no telling how many other times it was just too much trouble to take them out of the car......:furious:.....but at least we do have this witness as to Monday - and that's something, to be sure!

This is pizzin me off. They took him away from "bad" parents and this is the best they could do ?

I just got on tonight, so I'm behind but this caught my eye...

Campbell became Hasanni's legal guardian after her sister, 25-year-old Shemika Campbell of San Francisco, could not take care of him, relatives said.

Clark said Shemika Campbell is "just devastated" by the boy's disappearance.

Court records show that San Francisco officials sued Shemika Campbell and Hasanni's father, Ronald Hughes, starting in 2005, claiming they were unable to support Hasanni.

They took these children because the parents were poor ??
At least they knew where he was....

From the live interview in their house on the abc.com link, he said he saw girlfirend at the register and she went to the back of the store, that he never went into the store from the front. He went around back, when they realized Hassani was missing, he went in thru the back door down a ramp and gave the baby the fellow employee Julian to watch the her.

Trunk was left opened because that is where the stoller was.

Normally he would call and say I'll be there in 2 minutes but he was running late and didin't have time to pull over and make the call. Both kids are always brought in thouh the back door.

Tells police it took maximum 5 minutes to walk around to the store.

Question: knowing it takes no more then 5 minutes to walk around to the front of the store, WHY wouldn't he call when he pulled into the back drive-tell gf to open the door and wait for her to unlock it, 'as usual'' ? Why spend 5 minuutes walking when he can make a 30 second call?
(bolding mine)

Great point!! And so he's using the "can't use the cell phone while driving" as an excuse for not calling her like he usually does because he's running late? How coincidental that of all the times he doesn't do things "as usual" that Hassani just vanishes into thin air while he's going to get her to come to the car. Something's not right! MOO

I don't know how the unemployment problem is in California but it seems like a medical assistant wouldn't make nearly as much money as a computer consultant could charge. My employer had to hire such a consultant to install new programs and they charged about $125 for a brief phone consultation! I agree, something doesn't add up. MOO

I'm looking at one on Depot Rd. If you look just west of the yard there are two area's of water, canal like....could that be some sort of a levee? There are a LOT of structures there as well as vehicles.

Yeah, being in Colorado, I don't know a lot about levees, but, those canals of water would be what I would picture as one. There's a lot of open space around that place

From the live interview in their house on the abc.com link, he said he saw girlfirend at the register and she went to the back of the store, that he never went into the store from the front. He went around back, when they realized Hassani was missing, he went in thru the back door down a ramp and gave the baby the fellow employee Julian to watch the her.

Trunk was left opened because that is where the stoller was.

Normally he would call and say I'll be there in 2 minutes but he was running late and didin't have time to pull over and make the call. Both kids are always brought in thouh the back door.

Tells police it took maximum 5 minutes to walk around to the store.

Question: knowing it takes no more then 5 minutes to walk around to the front of the store, WHY wouldn't he call when he pulled into the back drive-tell gf to open the door and wait for her to unlock it, 'as usual'' ? Why spend 5 minuutes walking when he can make a 30 second call?

So he couldn't take a few seconds to call and say i'm almost there or I'm here, but he had the time to make one 5 minute trip to the front door and another 5 minute trip back to the car even though he was running late? Does he realize how dumb this sounds? If there was a stroller why didn't he grab the stroller out put the baby in it and carry the little boy into the store? Maybe because he is LYING!!! JMO.

First off, you can't tell me he always pulled over to make/take calls. No way. You also can't tell me that IF he wouldn't make a call while driving, that he didn't hit one single red light where he could call and say "I'm on the way. Running late, please open the door"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500