CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really worrisome if y'all can't find much about this guy.

Any news on how the searches are going?

Kat and Angel Who Cares: I have searched and searched and re-searched for these two (LWR and JMC) and cannot definatively find them on the internet. I have seen what I believe are "traces" of LWR but nothing definitive. By "traces" I mean it may be possible that one of the user names he is using is "slyfox###" and it may be possible that he was involved in recent layoffs at Wonderware - but like I say only traces and faint ones at that. JMC - nothing other than what you (AWC) found at classmates would possibly fit. JMC's sister Shameka ... same thing ... nothing.
This not finding LWR on the internet and being a computer consultant strikes me as odd as driving a beemer and having the child care arrangements of dropping the two children off at the shoe store.
Just sayin .... just sayin ... nothing more.

Lol, I was thinking of George and the last time he saw the girls walk out the door.

IIRC the wording of "normal routine" has/was/is used by all of the A's! :crazy: If I start hearing some of the others they all use....I'm going to start :banghead: even more than I have the last few days! :bang:

:angel:

Thank you all for welcoming me to websleuths!

eyes4crime: Your post #605 is right on target. I watched a couple video of him giving an interviews & had the same impression of him as you.

I'd love to be LE & interview Jennifer. Oh...I bet we'd find some nuggets of truth about LR from her.

Kat and Angel Who Cares: I have searched and searched and re-searched for these two (LWR and JMC) and cannot definatively find them on the internet. I have seen what I believe are "traces" of LWR but nothing definitive. By "traces" I mean it may be possible that one of the user names he is using is "slyfox###" and it may be possible that he was involved in recent layoffs at Wonderware - but like I say only traces and faint ones at that. JMC - nothing other than what you (AWC) found at classmates would possibly fit. JMC's sister Shameka ... same thing ... nothing.
This not finding LWR on the internet and being a computer consultant strikes me as odd as driving a beemer and having the child care arrangements of dropping the two children off at the shoe store.
Just sayin .... just sayin ... nothing more.

Bolded by me elepher.

I tried to track that screenname too (the one I bolded)...nada.

Me too, just sayin' , just sayin'...I've never encountered this problem before...

FYI: Nothing yet on the searches today. I keep refreshing all of the media links, twitters, google(etc. etc.) & have HLN on too!

Inpatiently tapping my fingers waiting for something to be said about the searches today.

ETA: I think LR & JC are just as mysterious as the way Hassani disappered. :shakehead:

It's driving me crazy that I can't find anything....not giving up though till I find something...if at all possible!

I have gone absolutely batty trying to find these mysterious people - wonder what their real names are or what aliases they are going by?????????????

I have gone absolutely batty trying to find these mysterious people - wonder what their real names are or what aliases they are going by?????????????

Well someone did bring up the fact that their last names don't fit with their accents. I didn't think much of that comment at the time, but there might be something to that.

Surely CPS did a background check on these people right?

Surely CPS did a background check on these people right?

OMG and I usually don't swear ..... surely, surely, surely. It is unnerving that we can't find a trace of these people.

What if the trunk was open because they were emptying evidence into the shoe store garbage? Did LE search the shoe store that night?

Thanks Columbo and Angel, I was glad to see I'm not the only one that smells something off here. I'll keep rooting around until I figure out why I can't find him, and put this uneasiness I have about him to rest. As of right now, sumpin' stinks...JMHO.

Hi Kat! I tried doing a background check and found a Louis W. Ross, 65yo along with perhaps his wife, 63yo living at the same address (Fremont St. in San Mateo) as the home posted here on line. I figured that might be his parents??? And, since it's the same address, maybe Ross and Jennifer were living with them...and since the house has recently been for sale, maybe Ross bought it from them??? Looks like Jennifer has a couple sisters in the area. Otherwise, on 4 different data bases, I have found nothing. Lots of Jennifers in Ca. just can't be sure any of them are this Jennifer.

IIRC They did search the store right away as well as the areas around it aided with search dogs with them. It's shown in the early videos them looking in trash barrels around the alley way etc.

Off Topic:

As to an accent for LWR, I listened to his interview again on NG, I don't detect an accent so much as a slight difficulty in pronouncing certain consonants in the beginning of some words (mostly "r"'s and some "l"s)...reminded me of an adult who had a slight speech impediment as a child and retains just a residual of it...KWIM?

The only LR I found is in his 60's and a violinist, but in Fremont

The only LR I found is in his 60's and a violinist, but in Fremont

Try a Louis W. Ross. What comes up is a 65 yo man and a women who is 63yo. They have lived at an address in San Mateo on Fremont St. for at least 16 years. I don't know if these are his parents or another relative...but it is the same address as what was posted here as recently being sold. There is another address on 40th Ave. in San Mateo that looks like Jennifer's mom or another relative lives there (may not b e any relative at all). Ross doesn't seem to have records of any kind...wonder if he has spent his time living with someone, parents etc. Tons of Jennifer Campbells come up in all parts of Ca. but have no idea who they are.

For family placements, backgrounds are SOP, but not always done. This is CPS...procedure, law and common sense are unheard of.

Okay, no more typing from my phone...it hurts the thumbs.

I'll be back later tonight. Hopefully to better news.

Still no news on the search today...I keep refreshing every tab I have open for any news on Hassani....as well as for Nevaeh Buchanan, Robert Manwill, Haleigh Cummings, Lindsey Baum, Jennifer Kesse, Tracy Ocasio, Stacy Peterson, Caylee Anthony etc. etc. I have tried to limit how many cases I follow, but they all just tug at my heart. I want answers, for them all of them to be found......as well as justice to be found for them all! :shakehead: :cry:

I pray every night that this nightmare for so many families would stop. It's so scary the world we all live in. I remind my grandkids of stranger danger & what to do if they feel uncomfortable around anyone....no matter who it is to reach out & tell someone. I don't do this all of the time, but I do it every few months. Esp. since my grandson is 11 & venturing further away with his friends from his house. He knows where all SO's live in the area & even what they look like. I remind him that not all SO have been caught either.

:praying: For Hassani to be found!

Search for missing 5-year-old continues in Hayward, Fremont
Posted: 08/15/2009 01:18:31 PM PDT
<snipped>
Early this morning, a crew of about 100 law enforcement agents and volunteers began searching the marshland and shoreline at the tip of West Winton Avenue in Hayward for Hassani Campbell, who has been missing since Monday.

The Oakland police, Alameda County Sheriff's Office and several other law enforcement agencies from surrounding counties are searching the area after exhaustive efforts to find the 5-year-old in other high-priority locations, Oakland police spokesman Sgt. Raymond Backman said.

Crews also are searching in the area of Coyote Hills Regional Park today, he said.

Article:
http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_13130195

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads