CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very respectfully snipped by me:

ETA: Oh yeah I guess I'm getting tired.....I forgot about finding this for her too earlier this week! :wink:
Found this on Jennifer Campbell & the year of graduation would match with it being 1998 for her age of 30! If my math is correct tonight. Sorry having some fibro fog brain tonight! LOL

Jennifer Doty (Campbell)
Washington High School
Fremont, CA

Class of 1998

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=8703180228

:angel:

Angel, it is my belief at this point that Campbell is the maiden name because:
1. I think she has a brother Charles G. age 38 in Oakland
2. Hassani's last name is Campbell and her sister Shamika is the bio mom

So this would mean that she was married to a Doty at some point.

Is this along the same line of your thinking or have I gone off base here - still sleuthing JC right now.

Eleph

Eleph, you little avatar expresses how I'm feeling right now! Just bouncing up and down here with each new bit of info that's being posted.
If the JC posted by YS is the same JC that CPS gave Hassani to I'm really gonna be pi$$ed! How completely irresponsible!

Momtective: I am pizzed right now right along with you because I really believe CPS placed our little man Hassani with this azzhole.

Eleph

Angel, it is my belief at this point that Campbell is the maiden name because:
1. I think she has a brother Charles G. age 38 in Oakland
2. Hassani's last name is Campbell and her sister Shamika is the bio mom

So this would mean that she was married to a Doty at some point.

Is this along the same line of your thinking or have I gone off base here - still sleuthing JC right now.

Eleph

:yes: it sure is the same as I was thinking!

ETA: Jennifer Doty (Campbell)
Washington High School
Fremont, CA

Class of 1998

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=8703180228

:bang: The only thing with what I found above wouldn't match with her age being 30 or 33! :banghead:

Momtective: I am pizzed right now right along with you because I really believe CPS placed our little man Hassani with this azzhole.

Eleph

I hope we're wrong. I hope we're just grasping at straws and we're so wrong that right isn't even on the same planet we're on right now. But as badly as I hate to admit it, I don't think we are.
I just wish Hassani would realize that he has GOT to speak up a little louder, that he's got to be brave, so the nice men in uniforms looking for him can hear him....and bring him home.

So we do believe she's 30?

JC is 33 years old and has lived in San Francisco, Oakland, and Fremont. Believe she has a brother Charles G. age 38 who lives in Oakland. JC's middle name is Maria.

This is MOO...........:crazy:

Actually, I live extremely close to the intersection where Hassani was allegedly left. We do encounter the occasional wave of crime (businesses being held up on College, muggings by BART, or car thefts), but they are just that -- waves. The chances of owning a BMW around here are much, much higher than the chances of ever getting one stolen.

The reason for these crime waves, which happen a few times a year, is not the character of the neighborhood (which is upscale, college influenced, yuppie). It's the physical situation of it. 2 blocks from where this happened is a rapid transit station that travels the Bay Area. Within minutes, you can easily access Hwy 24 (leading to Hwy 580 and 80), down Claremont Avenue. Just over one block and you're not even in Oakland anymore, but Berkeley. You can head upwards easily to Hwy 13 N & S, or you can travel down Harwood and with a few very easy and quick turns, end up at another freeway entrance. If you make it to the Oakland far end of College Avenue, you can travel down Broadway into the worse parts of Oakland.

My point is, getaway is fairly easy around here. Add the quiet streets that snake above College Ave, the bustle of College Ave itself (and other major streets that intersect) and easy freeway access, and it's not that hard to get away. You also have a lot of commuters in this neighborhood, who aren't always at home during the day.

Also, I walk that corner regularly. In my opinion, there is no way you could "see through" the corner store unless you were really focusing on doing so and had zero glare. I don't see someone feeling safe leaving a child out back, and feeling they could mainly keep them within eyesight. As far as I'm concerned, the second you exit that driveway and take a few steps forward, you've pretty much lost sight of the back lot.

Actually, I live extremely close to the intersection where Hassani was allegedly left. We do encounter the occasional wave of crime (businesses being held up on College, muggings by BART, or car thefts), but they are just that -- waves. The chances of owning a BMW around here are much, much higher than the chances of ever getting one stolen.

The reason for these crime waves, which happen a few times a year, is not the character of the neighborhood (which is upscale, college influenced, yuppie). It's the physical situation of it. 2 blocks from where this happened is a rapid transit station that travels the Bay Area. Within minutes, you can easily access Hwy 24 (leading to Hwy 580 and 80), down Claremont Avenue. Just over one block and you're not even in Oakland anymore, but Berkeley. You can head upwards easily to Hwy 13 N & S, or you can travel down Harwood and with a few very easy and quick turns, end up at another freeway entrance. If you make it to the Oakland far end of College Avenue, you can travel down Broadway into the worse parts of Oakland.

My point is, getaway is fairly easy around here. Add the quiet streets that snake above College Ave, the bustle of College Ave itself (and other major streets that intersect) and easy freeway access, and it's not that hard to get away. You also have a lot of commuters in this neighborhood, who aren't always at home during the day.

Also, I walk that corner regularly. In my opinion, there is no way you could "see through" the corner store unless you were really focusing on doing so and had zero glare. I don't see someone feeling safe leaving a child out back, and feeling they could mainly keep them within eyesight. As far as I'm concerned, the second you exit that driveway and take a few steps forward, you've pretty much lost sight of the back lot.

Thank you for your input! Knowing the area, what do you think about LR's story?

Welcome to WS's ForensicsFan!​

947588nhoc9uceak.gif

:angel:​

YellowSubmarine take your pick thanks to the media being so accurate for her age! :bang:

JC's year of birth Jennifer Campbell, age 30 1979
http://www.insidebayarea.com/oaklandtribune/localnews/ci_13036933

OR

JC's year of birth Jennifer Campbell, age 33 1976
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/12/BA2U197IUU.DTL

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...-of-Hassini-Campbell-taken-in-for-questioning

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...ther-of-Hassani-Campbell-talks-to-Nancy-Grace

I would maybe go with her being 33 & born in 1976. MOO
That's all I have been able find for her. There are so many JC's in CA! :banghead:

ETA: Oh yeah I guess I'm getting tired.....I forgot about finding this for her too earlier this week! :wink:
Found this on Jennifer Campbell & the year of graduation would match with it being 1998 for her age of 30! If my math is correct tonight. Sorry having some fibro fog brain tonight! LOL

Jennifer Doty (Campbell)
Washington High School
Fremont, CA

Class of 1998

Angel, Jennifer's sisters name is Shemika Campbell. So Jennifer Doty (Campbell) might not be her. I mean Campbell could be her maiden name. Do they have pictures on the classmates site? Is there any way to confirm they are one and the same? I'd hate to think we've led Soulscape astray with the wrong person's info. (I'm about to burst waiting for that delicious interpretation for 4 days) Thanks so much for your tireless re-submitting of videos and info.

Thank you for being here at WS ForensicsFan! We love it when locals jump in here!
welcome-3.gif

JMC is 33 years old and has lived in San Francisco, Oakland and Fremont. Jennifer Doty (Campbell) is 28 years old and has not lived in either Oakland or Fremont.

Jennifer Doty (Campbell) middle name is Marie. JMC (Hassani's foster mom) middle name is Maria.

I don't think JMC was ever married and there is not a good connection to the Doty angle.

Here is a small snap for Ms. Doty - this is all MOO:

Attachments

• Doty is Out.png
    Doty is Out.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 17
Welcome Forensics Fan!

Consider this: The BMW with the trunk lid up is parked in the driveway. The child is beyond the car standing by the back door of the shoe store. How difficult would it be to even see him from the street? How long would it take to walk to the back door, grab him & hustle him into a car? Perhaps you could actually walk it and time it sometime if you're out and about.

The problem for me is the car blocks the child and the trunk lid up suggests someone is coming back very soon. It would be a fool's errand to get caught red handed & I think most criminals shy away from an iffy situation like this one.

Angel, Jennifer's sisters name is Shemika Campbell. So Jennifer Doty (Campbell) might not be her. I mean Campbell could be her maiden name. Do they have pictures on the classmates site? Is there any way to confirm they are one and the same? I'd hate to think we've led Soulscape astray with the wrong person's info. (I'm about to burst waiting for that delicious interpretation for 4 days) Thanks so much for your tireless re-submitting of videos and info.

:yes: it sure is the same as I was thinking!

ETA: Jennifer Doty (Campbell)
Washington High School
Fremont, CA

Class of 1998

:bang: The only thing with what I found above wouldn't match with her age being 30 or 33! :banghead:

(Bolded By me your post!) ITA I've been waiting to get all the info to Soulscape too!

But I'm now thinking that dosen't fit for age to be 30 or 33!
I have faith that YellowSubmarine, elpher50, Kat, Columbo, Eyes4You etc. etc. are all getting closer to getting to her birthdate than I have been able too! :clap:

I hope by the time I get up later today that we have all the info that SS needs to do the charts for Hassani. He needs to be found ASAP!

They just amaze me all of our astrologers here. Every case they work so hard on...it's just great when all of our teamwork helps to enable them to do the charts.

For those new to WS's you should really check out the Forensic Astrology Forums!
Forensic Astrology Forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I have to give everyone a :grouphug: for all of your hard work tonight!

JMC is 33 years old and has lived in San Francisco, Oakland and Fremont. Jennifer Doty (Campbell) is 28 years old and has not lived in either Oakland or Fremont.

Jennifer Doty (Campbell) middle name is Marie. JMC (Hassani's foster mom) middle name is Maria.

I don't think JMC was ever married and there is not a good connection to the Doty angle.

Here is a small snap for Ms. Doty - this is all MOO:

ITA too elpher...the age dosen't fit so we must acquit!

I've also found the name McCrary for JC in NC - anyone see this name related?

Have found no connection to McCrary for JC in NC - doesn't look to me like JMC has lived outside of California .. so far anyway.

Eleph

No I don't think so.
Louis Ross’s Education

Florida International University

1982 — 1986

He was born in 1971. He would've had to start college at age eleven. Though it was reported somewhere that he was a computer engineer. Does it strike anyone else funny that he should want to start all over in a new profession as a medical something-or-other?

Paulette I agree a medical assitant dosen't get paid much. Going from a computer engineer to that just dosen't make sense at all! :crazy:

No I don't think so.
Louis Ross’s Education

Florida International University

1982 — 1986

He was born in 1971. He would've had to start college at age eleven. Though it was reported somewhere that he was a computer engineer. Does it strike anyone else funny that he should want to start all over in a new profession as a medical something-or-other?

Hi Paulette,

Yes, it strikes me as odd .......... just sayin ... odd ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix